Wednesday, November 30, 2011

coilovers 800 Rims 500 that feeling when you angle into a parking lot scraping every possible part of your car directly in front of a HPD officer priceless for everything else theres

Patrick Davis
Patrick Davis coilovers= $800 Rims= $500 that feeling when you angle into a parking lot scraping every possible part of your car directly in front of a HPD officer. priceless. for everything else theres Matercard.
 
Sam Crump
www.youtube.com
Man Man warming up in Paris, France Read the whole article and see more videos here: http://www.blogotheque.net/Man-Man,4324 "With Man Man, there was a befor...
 
Sayed Baqir Hussain
www.youtube.com
Islamic song in farsi about the Master of Believers - Imam Ali ibn Abi Talib (Peace be upon him)
 
Jasneet Singh Sk
Jasneet Singh Sk He met her aftr a vry lng break up. He told her: Sry, I\'v met a new one, I hv a new gf n anothr future. Hw abt ur life? She closed her eyes 2 hide her tears, Rmbrd al the memories she had shared, She rmbrd hw she shared his pain before his happy moments n hw she refused many othr boys just 2 stay wid him. She kept the remains of her pride n collected her force, smiled and said : Sorry, but do i know you..?
 
Sheeba Jose
Sheeba Jose For those who still think "Mullaperiyar" issue is a regional one and it will effect Keralam only......What will happen to Kerala and Southern parts of India if Mullaperiyar Dam breaks? 1) Under water sea cable for internet connectivity connects India to rest of the world , thats only in Cochin. If Cochin Goes Down, South Indian IT Hub will come to a stand still. All the gateway CISCO routers , switches etc in Kakkanad will float in Arabian Ocean. IP packets from Bangalore, chennai etc will not cross the ocean....... 2) Cochin Refineries - Which refines petroleum products and services most of South India. If it is washed away, TamilNadu, Karnataka and Andhra has to find much more expensive options for Petroleum Refineries. ... 3) Kerala will be in complete darkness for ages, no TV, no Internet, no Mobile towers, once the Idukki hydro electric power plant is washed away, resulting from Mullaperiyar collapse. 4) Kerala... will be divided into 2 lands, impacting geography of India, and washing away an area of vast bio diversity, along with 30 lakh people. Serving rest of the people with food and other stuffs will be an extremely tedious task. 5) Port City of Cochin, will not be in world map anymore. Vallarpadam port will be a history, all of South India has to again depend on Colombo for Mother ships , a very expensive option. 6) Tamil Nadu will not get water for irrigation or drinking anymore, as stored water in Mullaperiyar dam will flow to the ocean, when the dam collapses. 7) Along its course, the water current will wash Idukki Dam, and many many Industries , Factories, IT Parks, Hospitals, Ports, Cochin City, temples, mosques, churches etc etc to the Arabian Ocean. 8) A disaster 180 times terrific than Hiroshima. This is not exaggeration. Spread this, my friends. Information is power. Kerala as well as Tamil Nadu are stakeholders in this issue. More than us, its normal Tamil people(excluding power-hungry politicians) who need such info. We need our brothers and sisters across the border to pressurize their own politicians to consider this as a humanitarian crisis, rather than an inter-state dispute!!

Likes

Honey BrarChhavi Aggarwal
 
Joie Nelum Bonds
Joie Nelum Bonds there are some thing that I don't want to hear... LoL smh.
I think this is a smart way of saying you are not ignoring someone's negative comments. <3 Admin. Arthur
 
Greyven Olea
Greyven Olea Pray – Justin Bieber Send "Pray – Justin Bieber" Ringtone to your Mobile (ad) (189 votes, average: 4.62 stars) Lyrics of Pray – Justin Bieber Ohh Ohh Ohh .. and I pray I just cant sleep tonight. Knowing that things aint right. Its in the papers, its on the tv, its everywhere that I go. Children are crying. Soldiers are dying Some people don’t have a home But I know there’s sunshine behind that rain I know there’s good times behind that pain, hey Can you tell me how I can make a change I close my eyes and I can see a better day I close my eyes and pray I close my eyes and I can see a better day I close my eyes and pray I lose my appetite, knowing kids starve tonight. And when I sit up, cause my dinner is still on my plate. Ooo I got a vision, to make a difference. And its starting today. Cause I know there’s sunshine behind that rain I know there’s good times behind that pain, hey Haven`t tell me how I can make a change I close my eyes and I can see a better day I close my eyes and pray I close my eyes and I can see a better day I close my eyes and pray For the broken-hearted. I pray for the life not started I pray for all the ones not breathing. I pray for all the souls in need. I pray. Can you give em one today. I just cant sleep tonight Can someone tell how to make a change? I close my eyes and I can see a better day I close my eyes and pray I close my eyes and I can see a better day I close my eyes and I pray I pray .. I close my eyes and pray .........
 
Bharat Sarna
Bharat Sarna a lovely track!!!!!
www.youtube.com
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000782914500

Likes

Krishan Gopal
 
Arnab Das
Arnab Das Question-Google is a girl or aboy?????..........Answer-Google is a girl.She won't let u complete d wholesentence,She start guessing &suggesting .... hehehe
 
Joshua Atlas Draconis
Joshua Atlas Draconis It's caving in around me What I thought was solid ground I tried to look the other way But I couldn't turn around It's okay for you to hate me now For all that I've done I've made a few mistakes But I'm not the only one..... Step away from the ledge, I'M COMING DOWN!! I could never be What you want me to You pull me under just to save yourself You will never see What's inside of me I pull you under just to save myself
 
Taiwo Oluwaseyi Aina
Taiwo Oluwaseyi Aina Three plp were once flyin home frm d far east, an American, a Japanese & a Nigerian. It was dark so all had 2 b smart in order not 2 b taken across their countries. D American looked out & saw d status of liberty a glow' i am home! he said & jumped down. d Japanese after seeing a flung of height below, knew it was his country, later d Nigerian put out his hand and on bringin it back he found out dat his wrist watch was gone & he said this must b Nigeria!
 
Mandy Bevan
Mandy Bevan both my children (my pride & constant joy) arw now finished with school luv you both thank you for being the best kids a parent could ssk for & for always making me proud to be your mum
 
Jemma Gillies
Jemma Gillies You really know how to make a girl feel special

Likes

Daniel Stelfox
 
Kellie Goguen-Mckay
Kellie Goguen-Mckay ok.. I have decided that in stead of scheduling a date night, I'm going to book a bed day - ALL of you get your heads out of the gutter..lol I'm talking about ....Sleeping in, getting up and changing pj, perhaps breakfast in bed.. What ever the case, definitely a NO PLANS day needs to happen really really soon... Have a fantastic day peeps... Enjoy the summer weather again today..I'm certain there won't be many left now..
 
Meka Merritt
Meka Merritt Why do men ask us women what we want for Christmas?! Hello... shouldn't I have a ring on this finger by now! lmao

Likes

Tahlia Maree McdonaldDabb ChiickKierran G Taylor
 
Attribute KokomBg
Attribute KokomBg Probe after deadly Hong Kong fire Police in Hong Kong investigate possible arson following a fire in Mongkok that killed nine people and injured dozens more.... http://bbc.in/vFXcB4 -------------------- Kean admits Carling Cup 'forfeit' Blackburn manager Steve Kean says the club 'forfeited' their Carling Cup quarter-final at Cardiff because of a crucial run of Premier League games ahead of them.... http://bbc.in/t8jETd

Likes

Bintankk Emang Bintang
 
Ray Pelzer
Ray Pelzer I'm very proud to post this. I personally believe in Jesus Christ. One Facebooker has challenged all believers to put this on their wall. The Bible says, if you deny Me in front of your peers, I will deny you in front of My Father. This is a simple test. If you are not afraid to show it, re-post this. I proudly did!
 
Vincent Dela Cruz
Vincent Dela Cruz Breaking up is a natural evolution when you try to figure out what you want in life. If you're with an individual who isn't moving in the same direction and at the same rate that you are, it ain't going to work. goodbye CPV.. thanks sa memories..
 
Bharati Shah
Bharati Shah sweet n innocent msg:.. in a nursery school canteen, there was a basket of apples with a notice written on it " dont take more than 1 god is watching". ... ... ... On the other counter there was a box of choclates , a small child went and wrote on it "take as many as u want, god is busy watching apples".. :D
 
Puja Puri
Puja Puri Human desires and a flowing river have the same tendency to move forward without limitations
 
Mahmud Rehan
Mahmud Rehan I SURE I MISS YOU A LOT

Likes

Tati HaryatiFiQt Chewing Gum
 
Jimmy Cele
Jimmy Cele What holds us togather as a nation?
 
Michelle Petitandpretty Stultz
Michelle Petitandpretty Stultz Had an fucked up day yesterday and never wnat a repeat. Saw people for who they really are and never wanna see that again. Baby gone so back to sleep I go. Hitting thr ground like that yesterday has my body sore! Later Bookies
 
Hemant K. Sindhi
Hemant K. Sindhi GirL: How many hours a day do you think of me? BOy: 16 hours . Girl: What? what about the remaining 8 hours? BoY: The other 8 is when I'm dreaming of you in my sleep

Likes

Vijay Anand
 
Patrick Uche
Patrick Uche make a choice now or forget it...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment