Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Life is not about what u couldn't do so far it’s about WHAT YOU STILL CAN Waze wanginyanyisa nangu udriver wetekisiPho labomagezempompiniAkusashisi ang'naso nes'khathi sakhe nje ngilokhu ngiqophisana naye maniNgavele

Durgesh Jadhav
Durgesh Jadhav Life is not about what u couldn't do so far, it’s about WHAT YOU STILL CAN!
 
Nozipho Selepe
Nozipho Selepe Waze wanginyanyisa nangu u-driver wetekisi,Pho labomagezempompini,Akusashisi ang'naso nes'khathi sakhe nje ngilokhu ngiqophisana naye mani...Ngavele ngam-sorta coz money'z not a problem angazi ung'thatha kanjani *Nxx*
 
Essie Kijo
Essie Kijo 4 da lord longs 2 b gracious 2 u...isiah 30:18...
 
Cheeks Brazile
Cheeks Brazile Huh dnt u jst lve prfng pple wrng Chile tdy mst be my day hny # ion evn knw
 
Romano Rhyn
Romano Rhyn Good-day to all my face-book people i have found the cure to HIV and i will give it to any 1 just give me a call on that im from vredesvallei Riemvasmaak 0842926042 and im back on face book love to help my love 1 even when u know about some1 oh! my word just let me know.i love u all but i have to go
 
Hannah Ross
Hannah Ross i hate that u have to keep ur friends close but ur enemy closer!
 
Love Man
Love Man @LoVeMaN u wanted a cd rite? Finna shoot u da link...or google triple c white sand mixtape
 
Ishparsha Kumar Badal
Ishparsha Kumar Badal Do u like this song ?"
www.youtube.com
Photos from the film "Titanic" - song by Celine Dion.
 
Jane Gumiho
Jane Gumiho the reason why i dont like you is because you always do things to make me dislike u .
 
Shirley Godlovesme Hall-Moore
Shirley Godlovesme Hall-Moore JUST NEED TO SAY THIS: WHY ARE YOU SO STUPID, MEAN, JEALOUS, VINDICTIVE, CHILDISH, JUST PLAIN IGNORANT... WHEN YOU SEE SOMEONE LOVING SOMEONE ELSE...I WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND IT... IF YOU WANT SOMEONE AND SEE THEY HAPPY WITH THE PERSON THEY WITH THEN MOVE AROUND... GET YOUR OWN... YOU SO CONFUSED THOUGH U DONT KNOW IF YOU WANT A MAN OR ANOTHER FEMALE... I FEEL SO SORRY FOR YOU !!!! YOU REALLY NOT HAPPY WITH YOU SO YOU WANT OTHERS TO BE AS MISERABLE AS YOU R... WELL... I AINT GOINNA SAY NOTHING UGLY TOU OR ABOUT YOU... IMA JUST PRAY FOR YOU !!! YOU NEED GOD SWEETIE....( CANT MOVE ME OR REPLACE ME... SO STAY IN YOUR LANE LILGIRL... )GOD BLESS YOU !!!!!

Likes

Shirley Godlovesme Hall-Moore
 
Papi Siott II
Papi Siott II lobing u .. Lobing u ...
 
DeMario A M Daniel
DeMario A M Daniel so whatchu wanna do u wanna get high u wanna get fyed up, so whatchu wanna do u wanna sexed u wanna get tied up. . -jamie fox
 
Harish Shetty
Harish Shetty SBI guidelines- : Bcoz of written Rupee note, Indian Govt. has Rs.2638 cr loss per year..plz don't write anything on Rupee Notes bcoz they can't b use for std transactions..Eg u can't find written notes in ATM..
 
Nguyễn Thế Tạo
Nguyễn Thế Tạo http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DpFJgxnDTvGw&h=nAQH6ypR1AQFHjOy1pjOHGUlnM4sG8JmlqRhKwymVFJ2KjQ
www.youtube.com
 
Midnightjack Rlsh
Midnightjack Rlsh ok back out on patrol tonite with ghost and our camera man ryan , walked around the are from pike place to west lake came up with nothing then did drive patrols of cap hill , pioneer square, bell town and the u district in all locations the result was the same nothing , but i guess a quiet night is a good night
 
Henok Aderaw
Henok Aderaw I Trust u is better compliment than ''I LOVE U'' b/c u may not always trust the person u Love but u can always LOVE the person u TRUST!!
 
Bridgette Coates
Bridgette Coates i aint lukn at u no mo im lukn past u !!!
 
Mahesh Mali
Mahesh Mali A friend is honest, a friend is true, a friend is precious& a friend is U
 
Ogunsanya Anthony Rotimi
Ogunsanya Anthony Rotimi Words cant xpres hw fulfild ur msgs & wishs make me feel, u rock my birthday.thank u all 4 ur luv & suport.Olly tnx 4 ur kul 4rm malaysia. Teni tnx 4 ur kul 4rm Uk. Jummy tnx 4 ur msg 4rm united state. Thanks 2 all dat kul & dos dat sent sms.am sory 4 dos kul i could nt pik. Bukola dos were nice.May God bless all real gud. I luv u all...
 
Ankit Saxena
Ankit Saxena white skin u girl-u girl-u, Girl-u heart-u black-u, Eyes-u eyes-u meet-u meet-u, My future-u dark-u Why dis koalveri kolaveri kolaveri Di ???????....

Likes

Kavi Roi
 
Shahid Raza Abbas
Shahid Raza Abbas Question-Google is a girl or a boy????? . . . ... . . . . . . . Answer-Google is a girl. She won't let u complete the whole sentence, She start guessing & suggesting .... :D
 
Akhil Akki
Akhil Akki Every time I open the browser to search for assignments.. my fingers automatically start typing www. facebook.com :( *. Hit like if u agree?

Likes

Akhil Akki
 
Ken Brown
Ken Brown Sucks getting old ... If my body was a car, I would be thinking of trading it in for a newer model. I've got bumps, dents, scratches, and my paint job is getting dull. My headlights are out of focus. My traction is not as graceful as it once was. My whitewalls are stained with varicose veins. It takes me hours to reach maximum speed. But the worst is...every time I sneeze, cough, or sputter either my radiator leaks or my exhaust backfires!! Repost if it made u laugh.
 
Annabomina Sujith
Annabomina Sujith Life = Bike riding -balancing -accelerating -breaks -smooth roads -rough rides -concentrate on all sides -overtaking -wrong route -U turn -short cuts -Pavilion rider ..................................................-sleo

Likes

Annabomina Sujith
 
Jayson Duwain Chavis
Jayson Duwain Chavis Solwara meri oh.. Makim mi karai lo u.. Sexy eyes..!! Heheheh..
 

No comments:

Post a Comment