Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Ok I had a hell of a night and its just about over I pray for a better day but as bad as my night was I think I

Crystal Rives
Crystal Rives Ok I had a hell of a night and its just about over. I pray for a better day but as bad as my night was I think I should expect a rough day. As my coworkers say I might be going to church this morning (I am going to have breakfast at the bar.) Yeah that bad.
 
Ashraf W. Al Juhani
Ashraf W. Al Juhani If I ever get a GT-R, this would be my first mod!
www.gtrinformation.com
 
Meisan Snape Panjaitan
 
Jericho Cortes
Jericho Cortes I lost my cellphone while driving on my way home.pagkadimalas gyud!!!
 
Gdub Xiong
Gdub Xiong Surprisingly almost everyone I know is getting tattoos! Especially the girls! Hahaha what a coincident! Lol :D
 
Chris Shanks
Chris Shanks Time for the jurny home I gess
 
Ameekable Xtain
Ameekable Xtain As we step into dis festive season...i wish all my frndz happy celeb! We shall hv reasons to celebrate dis season! Bt rememba CHRIST IS THE REASON 4 THE SEASON!
 
Gimbu Mtingita
Gimbu Mtingita I HAVE COME TO REALIZE THAT "LOVE DONT LOVE NO BODY" SO YOU BETTER LOVE YOUR SELF FIRST AND YOU WILL BE SAFE.
 
Issa Ayatu
Issa Ayatu I thank GOD 4 mkng me alive 2day,glory b 2 almity allah.
 
Nir Shuks
Nir Shuks I'm making some changes in my life, if you send me a message and I don't get back to you..your probably one of those changes.

Likes

Siddhi Palande
 
Jade Haig
Jade Haig Squash tomorrow with ebb's and the boys, I can't wait.
 
Khashi Daniel
Khashi Daniel I WAS BORN INNOCENT BUT!!! GARLS SPOILED ME!!
 
Debbie Bell
Debbie Bell Need prayers so bad right now.!!!! Hope someone cares. If u are my friend click the like button & then re-post. If I don't see your name, I'll understand. May I ask my "Facebook Family" wherever u may be to kindly copy, paste and share this status for one hour to give a prayer of support to all those who have family problems, struggles and worries and just need to know that someone cares. Do it for all of us for no-one is immune. I hope to see this on the walls of all my friends just for moral support. I know some will!! I did it for a friend and you can too. Share some faith and love for those in need. Life works in strange ways...***Always ready. :)
 
Luqmana Mwinyi
Luqmana Mwinyi Love this love is love the love way love to love show love you love how love much love i love mic love you love.Read t again without the word love!!
 
Hattie Heavensent Clark
Hattie Heavensent Clark Less then 2 hours i be off from work my pillow is calling me.
 
Carolyn Crick
Carolyn Crick Just got home from work I've had a rough few days but Lana and papaw were trying to make me feel better they put Christmas trees up. I think 3 even one in my bed room lol
 
Isola Chris
Isola Chris HALLOWED BE YOUR NAME O LORD............... I LOVE U GOD NO ONE LIKE U I CHERISH U GOD....... I THANK U FOR KEEPING ME ALIVE,MY FAMILY AND MY LOVE ONES AND U WILL STILL CONTINUE TOO I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE U GOD........ DIS YEAR AS ENDED I THANK U LORD 4 THE NEW YEAR............... crying
 
Shaaba Tunde
Shaaba Tunde I always don't pity pple who get down, cry & sick bcos of disapointment in relationship while u ar 2tnk God bcos He only no beter if u hav indeed done notn wrong
 
Anuj Thakuri
Anuj Thakuri Within you I lose myself. Without you I find myself wanting to become lost again."

Likes

Anusha Malla ThakuriAnuj Thakuri
 
Debbie Billiu
Debbie Billiu Tracy that message you sent yesterday sayn c i m not the only one having problems just came to my cell phone at 2 0 7 am. But i got it on facebook when you sent it yesterday. So not sure where the problem is. :-(
 
Linda Weiss
Linda Weiss I WANT TO WISH MY ;;DAUGHTER ;;DEANNA A HAPPY BIRTHDAY;;I LOVE YOU,MOM
 
Anna Rogers-walls
Anna Rogers-walls when u tell someone you are gonna love them forever mean it dont lie to them all that is going to do is break their heart and ball their eyes out if you say i do make sure it aint just some empty promise your gonna make to make yourself feel good
 
Jabeer Ahmad
Jabeer Ahmad Salam. I thank you
 
Matthew Bennett
Matthew Bennett I could watch Rodney carrington all day cause f#ck his funny
 
Bre White
Bre White I'm pretty irritated. I hate hate hate everything right now. & I'm fucking hungry. I want to die. Goodnight. Also, My friends fucking suck.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment