Tuesday, December 6, 2011

What is up with these freakin' moths I feel like I inhaled some when I took out the trash tonight; YUCK Ha fun fact for the day i guess it

Scott Mitchell
Scott Mitchell What is up with these freakin' moths !!I feel like I inhaled some when I took out the trash tonight....;( YUCK
 
Kaylyn Appell
Kaylyn Appell Ha fun fact for the day. i guess it is now a sin to do yogo. Ha :) yay fun facts...
 
Bea McComber Stamper
Bea McComber Stamper Thanks to all my dear friends and family for all the get well wishes and good thoughts. It does brighten my days. I am very lucky to have you all in my life.
 
Tiffany White
Tiffany White LOVE N HIPHOP! O YEA! CHRISSY A BAD BITCH! I NEED A HOME GIRL LIKE THAT! IJS! EATIN DINNER ! PORK CHROPS. GREENS. MAC N CHEESE. CORN BREAD. N ICE TEA. GN. FB.
 
Zac Richards
Zac Richards I hate wen.... ur ex's wont leave u alon!-.-
 
Jeffery Pedersen
Jeffery Pedersen I cant stand this bull shit
 
Davion Mathis
Davion Mathis A-Available: No. :) B-Birthday: 08/21/1993 C-Crushing On: No One. D-Drink you last had: Kool-Aid. E-Easiest person to talk too: Robby O'Neill F-Favorite song: Best Thing I never Had - Beyonce G-Grossest memory: When I got attacked by a dog and could see my bone. H-Hometown: Tacoma I-In love with: My Guy. J-Jealous of: No One. K-Killed someone: Nope. L-Longest friendship: Jennifer Barras M-Middle Name: Dwayne. N-Number of siblings: 6 Brothers & 1 Sister. O-One wish: To be famous for my music. P-Person who called you last: Rosa Fernandes Buss. Q-Question you're always asked: What are you talking about!? R-Reason to smile: Because I am still standing. S-Song you last sang: Adeles' Set Fire To The Rain. T-Time you woke up: 4:50 A.M. U-Underwear color: BatMan. V-Violent moment you had: When I through a stiletto at my sister. W-Worst habit: Overthinking and worrying about everything. X-X-rays you had: My head. Y-Your last kiss: My guy. Z-Zodiac sign: Leo.
 
Abe Johnson Jr.
Abe Johnson Jr. Why? Because I'm EVIL...but in a good way...:)
www.youtube.com
The song I Want A Hippopotamus For Christmas with some hippo pics.
 
Del'Quinta Sanderson
Del'Quinta Sanderson wish i had more than one parent or godparents dat spoiled me like everybody else i know
 
Gary Hawkins
Gary Hawkins Have enjoy my evening with my wife and kids and a good supper. Now kids in bed setting here for a few with my wife and relaying. Then shower and bed and back to work. I enjoy coming home to my wife even thought this is the first night I got to come home to my wife. Thank GOD for my Family. GOD is so good all the time. Gary
 
Kathaleen Lehman
Kathaleen Lehman I don't need an angel on top of my tree, I already have one in heaven looking down on me ♥ . Put this as your status if you have someone in heaven you wish could be here for Christmas.
 
David Gutierrez
David Gutierrez I am so fucking happy!! my family is doing well!
 
Misty Dawn Wilson
Misty Dawn Wilson SO I THNK IM GVING UP BYE FB
 
Ameexx Semarang
Ameexx Semarang i wil always love u dek,,,mga hr ni adk bs lbh baik n slalu bhgy dr hr kmrn,amin..
 
Leslie Drake
Leslie Drake When I look back On the dreams I left behind; Buried there in all my thoughts It is you I always find. I saw you then as I see you now Through love's impassioned blindness, A heart so fashioned there within Filled with love and kindness. How often has my heart declared With anguish, for my words are few, That the wind shall blow a little longer, To keep me here with you. Sweeter still are the pains of love. The bonds of love grow stronger, Even after the moonlight has gone to sleep, I shall always love you longer. No other can stir my heart so deep, Or thrill me through and through, And in my dreams there will never be No other love but you. When I look back to times gone by There is one sure thing I know It is you my love, who stole my heart
 
Izamhel Iloveyou
Izamhel Iloveyou to love is to make special memories of moments you love to recall of all the good things that sharing life brings love is the greatest of all. I 've learned the full meaning of sharing and caring and having my dreams all come true- I've learned the full meaning of being in LOVE by loving ang being with you
 
Justin Kang
Justin Kang LMS for what if: ● You died: ● You kissed me: ● You fell: ● You lived next door: ● You showed up at my house unexpectedly: ● You cried: Would I... ● Keep a secret if you told me one? ● Hold your hand? ● Cook for you? ● Love you? ● Date you? More! ● When and how did we meet?: ● Describe you in three words: ● What was my first impression of you?: ● Could I see us together forever?: ● Post this on your wall so I could like it:
 
Brenda K McGraw
Brenda K McGraw Just so everyone knows, I have a CHRISTMAS TREE in my living room (not a holiday tree), my kids are getting CHRISTMAS PRESENTS (not holiday gifts) and we will eat CHRISTMAS DINNER(not a holiday meal), and I will attend a CHRISTMAS PARTY (not a holiday party). I will also very cheerfully wish you a MERRY CHRISTMAS! (not happy holidays). By the way, if you want to have a Happy Hanukah , by all means do, I respect that. If you want to have a Blessed Kwanzaa, I also respect that. I want to have a Merry Christmas, so I ask YOU to respect that! Repost if you agree
 
Larry Bogard
Larry Bogard I dedicate this song for a lot of people in this world that are like this. Everybody knows who they are lol.
www.youtube.com
"Pray for You" for sale on iTunes: http://bit.ly/cMP2My This is the first public performance of "Pray for You" performed by Jaron live with the legendary Gar...
 
Ryan Griffith
Ryan Griffith I'm a juggalo... That does NOT mean I am dirty, uneducated, a criminal a theif or a gang member. It does NOT mean that I agree with violence and abuse on women and children. Being a juggalo/lette means I am respected and accepted for who I am, what I like or my beliefs. We are there for each other and help each other in times of need. WE ARE A FAMILY!!! Every REAL juggalo/lette will post this
 
Babie Johnn Kingburr
Babie Johnn Kingburr Ya my name is baby boii, call me mr. 218, peolpe tellin me not to scream fuck da world but its to late. I say fuck them hataz, they nuthin but sum bustas. I gotta sick ass flow, somebody call da nurse, il b snatchin niggas flag, like lil kids be snatchin old peoples purse. I get killin des beats, call me a muderer, like a murder crime on da streets.
 
Taylor Clements
Taylor Clements Can't wait five more days until I get to play star wars!!!!!!
 
Dillon Woody
Dillon Woody I really hope this turns out okay lol
 
Aubrey Kitchens
Aubrey Kitchens # 12411 Date ; Ohh Jess(; If I Was Lesbian . Rate ; OVER MY SCALE <3
 
LeBraun Colvin
LeBraun Colvin SOOOOO WHY CRICKET STILL HAVE THEY BLACK FRIDAY SALE GOING ON TODAY.....$200 PHONE FOR $9.99 + FIRST MONTH...YOU KNOW I GOT ONE FOR THE TWEEN..!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment