Tuesday, December 6, 2011

hayley is the best sister in the world I don't know what I'd do without her I wuv her and she means a lot to me she's so

Braeden Burrows
Braeden Burrows hayley is the best sister in the world, I don't know what I'd do without her ! I wuv her and she means a lot to me, she's so pretttty and really funny ! (: glad to call her my sister

Likes

Brendan LeahyTaryn TkachMicheala HartmanTyler Manthavong
 
Alyssa Holmes
Alyssa Holmes guys are stupid. why tell a girl something if u dont mean it. juss pure stupid!
 
Angela Brown
Angela Brown well sitting around watching christmas movies and cleaning house. It seems like a neverending job. But Im glad for the brats that make the mess so I guess its worth it.
 
Katelynn Teller
Katelynn Teller My sister is a loser !
 
葉明憲
apps.facebook.com
最快樂的人 ,不一定擁有一切最好的東西 ,他們只是珍惜人生道路上,遇到的每一樣東西。
 
Ryan James Cash
Ryan James Cash A week from tomorrow my Christmas break offically starts!....... please hurry

Likes

Olivia CraigAlanah HoneycuttKelly-Marie Cohen
 
Chris Garibay
Chris Garibay I need a F***ing Drink now!! Excuse my French people!!

Likes

Lizeth RodriguezYolanda Stephanie RamirezAmanda NeriRik Ravelo
 
Felicia Tawil
From Intimacy Without Responsibility...The Conscious Evolution of Love: Principle #41 - Everything I am experiencing is an illusion, therefore - I choose now to walk out of my old story, creating a new one complete with love, joy and peace. Practicing Intimacy without Responsibility means that I honor the universal truth that reminds me—everything is really an illusion. At the end of the day, I am the actor in my personal movie and everyone else is part of the cast and crew. I choose now to write a new script, one that allows me to live in joy and peace. I also realize that you are the actor in your own reality and both of us really believe in our own! And, at times our realities do not match. That is okay. I will do my best to understand yours if you will do the same for me.
 
Will Rathje
Will Rathje daily routine 1 wake up eat grape nuts 2 go play call of duty 3 eat a grilled cheese and three chicken tenders 4 play call of duty 5 eat chicken legs 6 play call of duty 7 go to sleep

Likes

Abby Severson
 
陳奕廷
apps.facebook.com
最快樂的人 ,不一定擁有一切最好的東西 ,他們只是珍惜人生道路上,遇到的每一樣東西。
 
Ronald Johnson
Ronald Johnson PAUL SAID, YOU HAVE ME ACT LIKE A FOOL- BOASTING LIKE THIS.* YOU OUGHT TO BE WRITING COMMENDATIONS FOR ME, FOR I AM NOT AT ALL INFERIOR TO THESE SUPER APOSTLES, EVEN THOUGH I AM NOTHING AT ALL. WHEN I WAS WITH YOU, I CERTAINLY GAVE YOU PROOF THAT I AM AN APOSTLE. FOR I PATIENTLY DID MANY SIGNS AND WONDERS AND MIRACLES AMONG YOU. 2 CORINTHIANS 12:11,12. ALL GLORY AND HONOR TO MY DEAR FATHER, AND HIS ONE AND ONLY SON, JESUS CHRIST, AMEN!!!

Likes

Nelson Kweku DansoEvangelist Verna MeyersRonald Johnson
 
Gek Yen Tai
apps.facebook.com
我....我笑到停不下來........救命啊!!
 
Taylor Reed Wong
You may know that Madrid has 3 new pros with debut pro models coming out in January 2012. Luckily for you, we are giving away some of these boards before they even hit the shelves! If you want to be one of the first people to own a Max Dubler pro model.... 1. Be a fan of @[240392106010871:274:Madrid Longboards] 2. Click the "Share" button under this photo As always, spamming will get you nothing but a kick in the throat. Good luck!
 
Misael Avilez
Bull riders shine on horseback – Ross Coleman, J.W. Hart and Cord McCoy recorded three of the Top 4 individual scores at a celebrity cutting horse event in Fort Worth, Texas: http://bit.ly/sJBwUU.
 
Stephanie Parsley
Stephanie Parsley Maddy Marie Herselius should stop being a bitch to my sister. Its really pissing me off. BACK OFF MADDY!! IM SERIOUS!!!
 
Cameron Perkins
Cameron Perkins "Have a taste of the space-time shattering-" "-Burst Spinning-" "-Punch!"
 
Kyle Breitung
Kyle Breitung if anybody knows how to get a free 30 day trial of powerpoint u hsould let me know. thanks
 
Amie Yupimcrazyazhell Cumpson
Amie Yupimcrazyazhell Cumpson Im tired as hell. I really jus wish I culd lay up&cuddle&watch a movie wit sme1bigger than me...lol. Not feelin freaky at all,jus wanna b settled. Im bouta fall out on this couch tho wit VicVic. Bet we not close2late 2mrw...
 
Desirae Christopher
Desirae Christopher I met a man who lives in Tennesee. He was a headin for Pennsylvania and some home made pumpkin pie :)
 
Glenn Brooks
Glenn Brooks Please stop what your all doing for a moment, If you be so kind! Please say a pray for my Dad, Woodward Brooks . This evening at his Florida home, he feel head first down the stairs leaving his house. Please pray for him, God be with all of us. Thanks, Glenn
 
Becky Dirck Ernspiker
Becky Dirck Ernspiker This is what I dreamed of waking up and finding on Christmas morning when I was a little girl! :-)
Priceless!

Likes

Latricia WarrenSherrian Hensley-RunnerDeb Barry
 
Rajesh Vishwakarma
Rajesh Vishwakarma Good morning frnds have a nice day.
 
Fernando Torres
Fernando Torres Q BUEN FIN DE SEMANA... A PESAR D TODO EL ESTRES TODO SALIO SUPER BN, GRACIAS A TODOS POR EL APOYO Y SU PARTICIPACION...
 
Kyle Tuck
Kyle Tuck My pokemon: Kingler Do I like it: HELL YEA! COOKIE COOKIE!!!!!! Would i use it on my team: Yeah i would Kingler is AWESOME Like for a pokemon
 
Wendy Gill
Wendy Gill Enjoying a nice date with my hubby at the Enterprise Mill! Nice to see the Shock Trauma gang & some other MCG peeps! ;)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment