Tuesday, December 6, 2011

DTF haha try ur lucky bitchessss u know Thank you my friends for your never ending support that u always give me Im trying to love u longterm

Jade Boven
Jade Boven DTF haha try ur lucky bitchessss *u know*
 
Nur Kasih Aiman
Nur Kasih Aiman Thank you my friends for your never ending support that u always give me...
 
Moemoney Tht'Swaqbro Did-dat
Moemoney Tht'Swaqbro Did-dat Im trying to love u longterm. #Tez poppintagz Benjaminz
 
Daniel Aburto
Daniel Aburto Akii tu lokiita dejando su huellita,, *-* y revisando k descaradas aparecen lol.. love u muuchotee Mike lokiito. .. art: Wendy *-*
 
Audrey Sinotte
Audrey Sinotte I got "u r emo" on the Who are you in real life!?!?!?! quiz! http://apps.facebook.com/qbquiz-khklc/?ref=asp
 
Dos Edwards
Dos Edwards can u not buy take care extended in stores?? i swear no one got it
 
Rebeccafaye Tucker
Rebeccafaye Tucker Gotta say love plies.thank u robin for cd
 
Laurie Padilla
Laurie Padilla i might join the military or do ROTC!!!!!!!! Dont know what to do!!!!! sorry if u dont like it if i join the military will deal with it, cause is not your Future its mine!!!!!!! :)
 
Sir-michael Nasa-hotboii Mc'inky
Sir-michael Nasa-hotboii Mc'inky juss lms....nd ill tell u how i REALLY feel... #100
 
Steven Ayer
Steven Ayer its so dam funny when someone will message u an be like, hey like my status lol.. i jus lmao. i mean if u gotta ask ppl to like ya shit than it must be lame af, then it make u twice as lame when u askin ppl to like it lol ##dumbass
 
Shyra S Perkins
Shyra S Perkins Karma always has a way of comeing back to bite u in the ass
 
Joe Smoe
Joe Smoe not dat im surfin thru da channels and stop on love&hip hop and notice dis nigga jim jones swagger jacked my supa high top red black and white forces #u kno u da shit wen u a rapper tryin to make it and rappers in the game is swagger jackin u
 
Zohra Hafizi
Zohra Hafizi Happy birthday my brother god give u good health and long live
 
Oswaldo Sanchez
Oswaldo Sanchez what are those bulbs called u know dahh 1s dat save light
 
Nicole Collins
Nicole Collins I wonder y I dnt trust u
 
Justen Davies
Justen Davies These crybabys need to stop I'm tired of hearing err u broke my heart now ill isolate myself for no reason and glue my heart bak together bahahhahahaha cmon
 
Christian Noyola
www.youtube.com
Like Us On Facebook: http://www.ThizIsMusic.com http://www.ThizIsMusic.com http://www.ThizIsMusic.com Facebook: http://www.ThizIsMusic.com R.J. feat. Pitbull...
 
Travis Goff
Travis Goff hahahahahah ur shit just get hacked by ur wifey how u like that shit i love u babeand i miss u so much i cant wait until this weekend it my bday and im spending it with u and brody
 
Pretty Kelz
Pretty Kelz #U da Boss
 
Marcy Mac
Marcy Mac Soooooo excited ! One of my baby girls is coming home tomorrow ! :) Can't wait to see u tomorrow Krista!
 
Christian Beadless
Christian Beadless Ok this girl just inboxed me saying do u like selena? no I dont shes my friend
 
Alexa Shives Cosgrove
Alexa Shives Cosgrove "Patrick, did u take all of the coffee creamer" , "no, it's in the fridge unless Rowan swiped it".... Hoping that non diary creamer left hidden in the dresser for 8+ hours wont kill me.
 
Desiree Banks
Desiree Banks *COME WIT ALL DA GOSSIP U CAN KUM WIT..SMALL THANGS TO A GIANT I CAN OVERCOME DIS.......SUCKA NIGGAZ CANT MAKE SUFFER..JUS MAKE ME STRONGER & MAKE ME TOUGHER...#MOTIVATION...
 
Mat Fien
Mat Fien U won't chant fuck the fobs!!! Lol
 
Antonio Jihadist Blake
Antonio Jihadist Blake I knw u say u love me guuurrl, problem is u probably tell that shit to everybody, so we hear you talking boo, but we jus dont believe youuu! #drizzy
 

No comments:

Post a Comment