Tuesday, December 6, 2011

damn it so much for making cookied tonight i dont have any brown sugar grrr grant me the serenity to accept the things i cannot change the courage to change

April Rupp
April Rupp damn it! so much for making cookied tonight, i dont have any brown sugar! grrr
 
Kaili Shai Nichols
Kaili Shai Nichols --"grant me the serenity to accept the things i cannot change, the courage to change the things i can, and the wisdom to know the difference." ♥
 
Annalee Gates
Annalee Gates Todd I am so sorry.We just never know what we will be faceing.
 
Shawmaine Alongjourneyahead Green
Shawmaine Alongjourneyahead Green i am sooo fucking tired of goin thru the same shit wit the same ppl
 
Bianca Trotter
Bianca Trotter Sooo i dont wana say im "in love" but i know i got stupid love for you...i love da way u mke me feel & i aint tlkin physical u do somethng 2 my mind got me thinkin real HARD...hope u ready for a real BITCH them otha chicks ws 4 practice :D
 
Karissa Dal Cerro
Karissa Dal Cerro soo scaryy girl meets a guy on yahoo messenger crazy1 86: hey!!! h0tNsPiCy91: who is this??? ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... crazy1 86: ur secret admirer!!!!! h0tNsPiCy91: oh really.... quit lyin! who is this??? crazy1 86: i loved u the first time a stared in your eyes... crazy1 86: i think about u everyday... you are my dream come true. crazy1 86: we met once! i dont think u remember tho. crazy1 86: i cut myself because the pain takes away my feelings of u. crazy1 86: u will see me sometime tonight.... h0tNsPiCy91: ..WHO IS THIS!?!?!? crazy1 86:dont worry.... ill take very good care of you... crazy1 86 had signed off. The girl was so scared she locked all her doors and windows. She made sure her room was secured. She wasn't sure if it was a joke or for real. She didn't know when he was going to come. The girl was so frightened she decided to sleep with her little sister. The girl dozed off quickly. Then she heard a knock on the window. The girl slowly walked to the window. It started knocking louder. The girl looked through the windows and saw nothing... just some of the tree branches. The girl went back to bed with her sister. The bed was wet and had a pretty horrid smell. Maybe her sister wet the bed... the girl checked and found blood everywhere. The girl panicked. She didn't know what to do. She ran and hid in the closet in case the killer was there for her. While looking through the cracks of the closet the girl saw a shadow. It was dark, so she couldn't figure out who it was. She started to get more frightened. The shadow crept closer to the closet. The girl closed her eyes as if it was a dream. Then suddenly he opened the closet door and pulled her out. Her parents found her dead the next morning. She was completely skinned and hanging in her sister's closet. The younger sister was also found skinned and dead. PART 2... Two years after the Smith sisters deaths, the parents had a baby boy. The girl's room became a guest room and the little sister's room where the murder took place became the baby's room. The baby grew up to be a successful kid. One night he was on the computer and received an instant messege. h0tNsPiCy91: Hey lil bro!!! 2seXay4u: Who is this? h0tNsPiCy91: It's your big sis. 2seXay4u: I never had a sister. I'm an only child. 2seXay4u: This is some kinda joke, huh? h0tNsPiCy91: Mom and dad never told you? h0tNsPiCy91: I died 15 years ago with your other older sister. h0tNsPiCy91: We were murdered in your room which was once my little sister's room. She was killed in bed when I was sleeping. I was killed in the closet and skinned to death. 2seXay4u: Quit lying. I never had a sister. If I did my parents would have told me. Whatever. Your stupid. h0tNsPiCy91: You don't believe me? Well if you wanna look in your closet floor. h0tNsPiCy91: I carved my name and the time and date I was being murdered. Then I carved my little sister's name. h0tNsPiCy91: If you don't believe me little brother check the internet. Google on ''Smith sisters murdered anonymously''. h0tNsPiCy91: I gtg little brother. I love you and mom and dad soo much. I can't believe they kept us a secret from you. They should burn in hell. The boy checked the closet. He saw the carvings. Was it true? He surfed the internet and information was there about the anonymous murder in the house. The next morning the boy went downstairs. It was so quiet. Maybe his parents were sleeping. Hours later the boy found his parents in their closet skinned and hung. Then he found more carvings on the ground. They said ''I TOLD YOU I WASN'T LYING LITTLE BROTHER, I LOVED MOM AND DAD.... BUT THEY KEPT ME A SECRET. I CAN'T BELIEVE IT. WELL I'M FREE FROM THIS COLD WORLD, I WON'T HURT YOU LIKE I HURT THEM. I LOVE YOU!" - LISA SMITH This is a death chain letter. If you don't repost this in the next hour, the parents will kill you at night. They will kill you! DONT BELEIVE ME? LOOK IT UP IN GOOGLE NOT TAKING CHANCES I GET SCARED EASILY
 
Jasmine Boyle
Jasmine Boyle Must be bedtime for the babies! We've been in a boundry-pushing phase and I can't wait for it to be over.
 
Amanda Middlebrook
Amanda Middlebrook Im sexy and i noo it;) lolll
 
Valaree Lee
Valaree Lee I gotcha 911 right here:)!
 
Yolanda Stewart
Yolanda Stewart LORD I NEED THEE OH LORD EVERY HOUR OF THE DAY.GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME AND ALL THE TIME GOD IS GOOD
 
Frances Hoppes
Frances Hoppes I just cant win. got great deal on New sheats and got lot xmas shopping done. theN i got home broke my expensive bedroom light , got a 2 month propane bill i have to pay in 1. and now my roof started leaking. seems like Im not supposed to be happy not even 1 day.
 
Randi Williams
Randi Williams i could really snap craccle and pop yo ass right now...
 
Molly Payne
Molly Payne I'm so excited because next year danstation is going to disney world :D!!! We get to get out of school "oh yeah", and go in an airplane "vroom vroom"! I 'm happy! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
 
Sherry Maddox Ross
Sherry Maddox Ross Made it home before midnight tonight, made chili, now watching Charlie Brown and decorating my tree that has been bare for weeks! Thanks God for snow and a night off I needed it:)
 
Kary Dacunha
Kary Dacunha During this holiday season I'm just reminded of the holy sacrafice of our savior Jesus. He laid down his life for me. I feel soooo special. Amen.
 
Victor Garcia
Victor Garcia ok so by friends demand on friday 16th i hill be hosting a little get together in my house so all familiar faces can come and have funn i will provide the beer and some bottles so if you wanna bring anything you are more than welcomed to but i wanna see everyone here so make plans to come out alot of the sdhs peeps hopefully will be here so come join us messege me for info and directions
 
Cody Jarrell
Cody Jarrell I am not good with people, even when I was little my imaginary friend played with the kid across the street
 
Light-skin Bri Lovee
Light-skin Bri Lovee In most of the Fights i see its DIRTY bumby bitchesss , that should be the ONLY bitchess fighting , they have NOTHING to loose ' in my Opinion ' YOU CUTE ? keep yoo ' shxt Cute then ^___<3 '
 
Tony Anderson
Tony Anderson Heading to the rink for a playoff game. Tookie is nervous. I sure hope we can get the win tonight.
 
C.j. Barrett
C.j. Barrett (Evidently this post didn't take when I tried to post it a while ago, so I'm posting it again.) I'm not going to say the pledge of allegiance tomorrow, maybe not ever again, because I find it to have many phrases in which it has unjustly taken into its verses. These phrases including: "One nation, under God" and "With liberty, and justice for all." I feel as if they are proclaiming that our country is ruled by God, that we are all of him. Yet we proclaim to have freedom of religion. What about all of the pagans, all the Jews, all of us Atheists and non-theists? As well as if you look around you, anywhere really, you'll find that liberty and justice are hardly ever to be found. Whether it be through persecution of gender, race, religion, sexual orientation, tastes in art (music, visual art etc) or even what colour your shirt is, or of actual crimes, physical violence, or any other form of injustice not combated or taken down in some way or another. I don't feel that our pledge of allegiance has a right to say either of those lines, therefore I will not be stating it anymore.
 
Channing Jenaee Winn
Channing Jenaee Winn Lmao so ummm yeah I'm single tho soooooooooooo whooooooop n I'm stayin n cali like whooooooop I'm over niggas a bitch on my money to now so back up or join me I have no more time to waste on nothing a bitches n niggas lmao upgrade major so where my go gettas at whooooooppp finna get loaded af
 
Kierra Barnes
Kierra Barnes Song of My Night: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BptDznVpt6M&ob=av2e
www.youtube.com
Music video by Chrisette Michele performing If I Have My Way. (C) 2007 The Island Def Jam Music Group
 
Carolyn Byington Zimmerman
Carolyn Byington Zimmerman Thank you all for my birthday wishes!! I have had a wonderful day!! :)
 
Bobbi Senetza Crawford
Bobbi Senetza Crawford Looking forward to an action packed weekend with Brian and Jayda. Zoolights on the Friday night and then Heritage Park on Saturday day for some cookie decorating, hay riding and some old fashion picture taking. Hat and mask making and The Nutcracker Alberta Ballet on Saturday night. Brunch and a walk around Midnapore Lake on Sunday morning after we survey the damage at the house before heading back home. Should be alot of fun, I can't wait to see Jayda's face.
 
Mista Undastood Hope
Mista Undastood Hope THE KEY TO MY HEART Late at night, when I should be asleep, into my heart, you quietly creep, I sit and ponder, How it could be, But you must have stumbled, Across the key, I kno our relationship, Could mean so much more, But its up to you to open the door
 

No comments:

Post a Comment