Tuesday, December 6, 2011

ion need nobody but God n my mama sisters cuzin and pple i fk wit u kno who u issn; maine im on sum otha ish right too much i

Chris Loverboi Baker
Chris Loverboi Baker ion need nobody but God n my mama sisters cuzin and pple i fk wit u kno who u is....sn; maine im on sum otha ish right too much
 
Cool Breeze
Cool Breeze i dnt even want ya bxtch u can keep her lol yurrrr
 
Liz PoohBooh Taylor
Liz PoohBooh Taylor blue!: iimiss u gurl we dnt talk anymore y???but hmu so we can hang!
 
Kathryn Parker
Kathryn Parker I got "25%" on the How Ugly R U? quiz! http://apps.facebook.com/qbquiz-hdsmp/?ref=asp
 
Adebayo Emmanuel Yomi
Adebayo Emmanuel Yomi 2 all my frnds ur dreams, ur hopes, ur desiries, ur inspiratns, ur ambitn and ur goals, all u shall achieve in jesus name.
 
Kimberly Villacorta
Kimberly Villacorta Eric!!! U did the sweetest thing and I wish the bus would have stayed longer :) lol but u didnt fail it was the bus drivers fault
 
Siddharth Das
Siddharth Das ENGINEERS VERSION oF KOLAVERI dI.... Yo Engineers I am sing song Sem song fail song why this KT LAGI KT LAGI KT LAGI di ... rhythm correct why this KT LAGI KT LAGI KT LAGI di maintain this white colour-u paper-u paper-u paper-u print-u black-u questions-u questions-u danger-u danger-u my mind blank-u why this KT LAGI KT LAGI KT LAGI di maama hall ticket eduthuko apdiye kaila Calci eduthuko pa pa paan pa pa paan pa pa paa pa pa paan sariya vaasi super maama ready ready 1 2 3 4 whaa wat a change over maama ok maama now tune change-u kaila book only english.. hand la book book la notes eyes-u full-aa tear-u empty brain-u exam u come-u life reverse gear-u maam-u maam-u oh my maam-u you taught me wrong sum-u cow-u cow-u holy cow-u is this in syllabus u god i m dying now-u teacher is happy how-u this song for engineers- u we dont have choice-u why this KT LAGI KT LAGI KT LAGI di ... :P :D
 
Roxana Servin
Roxana Servin Guess it doesn't matter how many times you hit somebody or how hard bkuz u can never beat the stupid out of them...my hand still hurts :/ I think I got anger issues
 
Tohir Abubakry Adewale
Tohir Abubakry Adewale Men dis is fun so amazing, u dat u're not here u really miss i keep saying it u really miss
 
Kimberly Schlager
Kimberly Schlager A person that loses a partner is called a widow. A child who loses a parent is called an orphan. But there is no word to describe a parent that loses a child, because the loss is like no other. So will you put this as your status for just 1 hour?? I'm pretty sure I know the ones that will. Think of someone you know or love who has lost a baby or a child or a grandchild, and take a few minutes to remember & honor their beautiful angel..♥ RIP Robert Schlager. U will be forever missed.
 
Katarina Stowell
Katarina Stowell In the best mood ever XD I'LL <3 U FOREVER
 
Margot Coulter
Margot Coulter Just on a holiday at the carabian on the queen Mary the 2nd c u all when I'm back I wish haha cheers xxxxxxx luv u all
 
Itz Kool Lb
Itz Kool Lb u ever getg theimpression u not wanted
 
Jack Duffy
Jack Duffy at least this kid has the courage to speak up AND cry in front of EVERYONE WHO WATCHED THIS!!! http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DTdkNn3Ei-Lg%26feature%3Dshare&h=tAQHOfMg9
 
Darrin Parray
Darrin Parray http://youtu.be/ML6tUJwIaW8
www.youtube.com
http://wickedhiphop.com Biggie Smalls - Miss U
 
Ervine McKinley
Ervine McKinley WORDS OF WISDOM Stay MOTIVATED and LET UR HOPES, DREAMS BE LIMITLESS and WATCH how FAR U GO IN LIFE..... NO BREAKS, NOW LET'S GET!!!!
 
Rhianna Karls
Rhianna Karls If this is wut it takes than im sorry.but this is getting real hard for me cuz im constintaly repeating myself to u n u claim u listen n understand but i dnt c ANY change.24hrs of cleaning n 8loads of laundry later n u still cant do the 1thing u said u were gona do.its ben almost a month.n i cant talk to u about it cuz im afraid ur gonna snap off on me.theres alot we gota talk about but u make it really hard cuz u have the meanest mood swings ive ever seen.wen U have the time then we shud talk.but if U dnt want anything to change than ill jus stop worring n helping out.i love u guys but U r making it hard.
 
Taylor Tipton
Taylor Tipton music is my life lms if u agree=]
 
Mercado Paulo
Mercado Paulo Grand strategi Polri.... Oalahhh, wat repot aj nih Kerjaan..!! hri X-Tra Bissy nh.. hehee meskipun hrs bolak blik Polres yg jauhnya bkn main, w g bete coz dah temen Jln.. hehee Thank u Febry, TUHAN mmberkatimu.
 
Deep Bhagta
Deep Bhagta If u want to shine like sun then u have to burn like it. . . . . . Deep-$il€nt t€@rz
 
Chris Gardenblocc Payne
Chris Gardenblocc Payne Da truth hurt u lie and start shit it come bacc at ya
 
Joshua Ayala
Joshua Ayala hey tell my girl that i lovem. daddy couldn't be there cause mama made the problems.i didn't want to leave but i had to. it was never ur fault so hit me if u have too. all this pain is killing me inside knowing shit it won't let me be a part of ur life.man im dieing from this planet theirs no body that can help.fuck they made me the bad one in the story!!! they think i live with out no feelings n no worries.. shit if only u knew whats on my mind. every night its a battle i got to fight a war of my feelins that is hard to survive but fuck it im gunna hide it in my heart if u fuck with my trust im gunna rip ur life apart bitch!!!!
 
Candy Feinstein
Candy Feinstein NOT 1 OF MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS WILL COPY THIS POST (BUT I AM COUNTIN ON A TRUE FAMILY MEMBER OR FRIEND TO DO IT)... IF YOU WOULD BE THERE FOR ME THEN COPY THIS... I'M DOING THIS TO PROVE A FRIEND WRONG THAT SOMEONE IS ALWAYS LISTENING There u go Deb!
 
Nick Corbeil
Nick Corbeil (mom) nick I think u should take the bus because the roads will be all snowy (me) mom you forgot something (mom)what's that? (me) I have a fucking jeep
 
Porshia Robinson
Porshia Robinson What God has for me, IT'S FOR ME!!!! Thank u Lord for being a Just God!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment