Tuesday, December 6, 2011

I wish my honey was here to keep me warm brr its cold HAPPYBIRTHDAY TO ATAYA RENEE HESTERS BIG 3she had an awesome day never been so worried about

Shelly Yazzie
Shelly Yazzie I wish my honey was here to keep me warm. brr its cold. .
 
Ashton Kendall
Ashton Kendall H*A*P*P*Y*B*I*R*T*H*D*A*Y TO ATAYA RENEE HESTERS! BIG 3...she had an awesome day!
 
Lindsey Taylor
Lindsey Taylor never been so worried about a test! if theres one thing i need to do right its this!
 
Tony Ciccariello
Tony Ciccariello my wife said she wanted a snuggie, so on the way home i bought her a snuggie. i have never felt so vile and dirty in my life. every woman that desires a snuggie deserves explosive crapping for e year. every man who wants one, castration
 
GoPlank On AKnife
GoPlank On AKnife Hey guys so I kinda lied about being better. I havent told anyone but im actually throwing up more :/
 
Patriaa Triaa McCarthyy
Patriaa Triaa McCarthyy I Give Up Mann !
 
Gabriella Villa Vento
Gabriella Villa Vento i try playing it cool but when im looking at you i can never be brave because you make my heart race
 
Asia Stanford
Asia Stanford Doing On More Cause I Used All My Paper That I Wanna Use So ONE MOREE

Likes

Nijah F'n Stackz
 
Emily Dale
Emily Dale #28 your my cousin and even though we fight sometimes i still love you :)
 
Jason Guerrero
Jason Guerrero I wish she knew how i felt about her!! Real talk....
 
Constance Sullivan
Constance Sullivan Fast Five is an awesome movie. I cant wait for next movie that is coming out in 2013 I wish they would hurry up and make it. UGHHHH it makes me so mad how it ended. Anyways I get to sleep inn in the morning YAY :) I Love Johnathan Goldman With All My Heart Always and Forever More :)
 
Bev Cummings
Bev Cummings watching charlie browns xmas luv like i did when i was a kid
 
Jessica Vance
Jessica Vance I have to laugh at people who are against spanking. My Parents whipped my ass like there was no tomorrow. I didn't hate them. I didn't have trust issues with them because of it. I didn't fear them. But I DAMN sure respected them! I learned what my boundaries were, and knew what would happen if I crossed them. I wasn't abused, I was disciplined. *Re-post if you got your butt smacked and survived. This is why a lot of kids nowadays have no respect for anyone or anything & act like wild animals
 
Ayisha Kaamilah Mitchell
Ayisha Kaamilah Mitchell SERIOUSLY ANNOYED. WISH STUPID FUCKIN PHONE CHARGE SO I CAN BE ALONE FOR WHILE. DON'T FEEL LIKE HAVING ANY IN MI FACE
 
Kim Teegarden Ratliff
Kim Teegarden Ratliff What a day! My mom is in the hospital after taking a very serious fall this morning. My family and I have been at the hospital all day...the doctors think she will be ok but she did break two vertebraes in her neck and banged up her right knee pretty bad. All in all, she is still very lucky and so are we to still have her with us! All prayers are appreciated and needed. Thanks to everyone!
 
Annie Cedello
Annie Cedello I can't explain,what i feel n0w....
 
Shun Michael Radway
Shun Michael Radway WHO WATCHING T.I. AND TOYA I CNT WATCH IT AT WRK
 
Jazmine Johnson GottherightOne
Jazmine Johnson GottherightOne Im always thinkin about bein a relationship its nuthing wantin to have ur own family husband raisin ur children under the same roof just bein inlove period but everytime I step out on my own(witout God n it) i find nuthing worth while and Im askin God,y? Well God put it in me to think about our relationship after all I do believe He is the Creator the 1 who 1st love me and it was as if He was askin me but wat about me Jazmine I been so faithful to my ppl bless them none stop and yet i cant get them to love me care about me... IS HE NOT LOVE HIMSELF mann.... I HAVENT NEVER THOUGHT OF IT THAT WAY HEAR IM ASKIN FOR MAN LOVE THIS PERFECT LOVE AND i got it its just not from man its from God I want to be faithful to a man but Im not even faithful to The God I Call my CREATOR look if all I got is my God that made me that has a perfection love for me thats wants the best for me and never hurt me leave me Im cool wit that bcuz if God dont bless me wit the right type of man He created men to be then I dont want it
 
Tim Walker
Tim Walker I want Santa's list for Christmas. That way I can find where all the naughty girls live.
 
Victoria Camacho
Victoria Camacho I just found out today that in this world u should only care about yourself and family and not no boy.....
 
Rachel Raii Scott
Rachel Raii Scott this song still reminds me of someone but hey I loved them and thats never going to change but maybe its time to make new memory's
www.youtube.com
Music video by The Latency performing Tonight, I Love You. (C) 2009 MapleMusic Recordings
 
Penny Wadley
Penny Wadley Hi everyone, I had spent a good time today with a good friend of mine, jade, we went to Crystal Cave in Costa Mesa and bought a few things, yeah more gemstones for mine collection.
 
Nydasia McCallum
Nydasia McCallum Emohnie u and me both girl i need one to im tired of having friends
 
Jackson Butcher
Jackson Butcher i love being in the for club
 
Alexander Darius Krespo
Alexander Darius Krespo Crush[anissa last girl i kissed[cassy what i like in a girl[athletic, nice, honest, being herself and smart one wish[ i wish she would tell me what i did wrong
 

No comments:

Post a Comment