Tuesday, December 6, 2011

U REALLY HAVE KNOW WHO FOR U BECAUSE U CN BE AROUND THA WRNG PPL AN THA WILL BRING U DOWN NO MATTA WHO U ARE BT I PROMISE U

Brandon Marshall Davis
Brandon Marshall Davis U REALLY HAVE KNOW WHO FOR U BECAUSE U CN BE AROUND THA WRNG PPL AN THA WILL BRING U DOWN NO MATTA WHO U ARE BT I PROMISE U I WILL GO NOT THREW WAT I WENT THREW IN 2011 BT IM NT GOIN BE HANGING AROUND PPL ARE WHO EVA 2012 THATS DNT HAVE A NEW STRT.
 
Joel Velez
Joel Velez Lms if u wouldnt care if I died comment if u would
 
Kelly Baird
Kelly Baird ♥ omg ok..." I'd rather die tomarow then live 100 years without you!" i love this saying ...you kno who u are ♥
 
Amber Sapp
Amber Sapp GRRR IM MAD AT U GUYSSS :((( PS:THE PEOPLE I TAGGED IN THIS POST
 
DeAnna Howard
DeAnna Howard I got bored...Sooooo I may need ur help Guys, when the police show up at your door, remember, I was IMing u the ENTIRE night and make a note to keep me entertained in the future...
 
Danny Perez
Danny Perez If u on dis an wanna talk inbox an lms to let me know

Likes

Suzie Love
 
Nicole Fugitt
Nicole Fugitt 1O+ likes and i'll do my abc's. A - Available : Nope(: B - Best childhood memory : When me and jaycee had rich boyfriends<3 C - Crushing on : No1 D - Drink last had : Dr.Pepper<3 ... ... E - Easiest person to talk to : Jamaica F - Favorite Soda : Dr.Pepper<3 G - Gift you want on your birthday : Moneyyy(: H - Hometown : Pittsburgh Kansas I - In love with : ....he knows who it is(: J - Jealous of : Nobodyy(: K - Killed Someone : Next joke! L - Lost your favorite.. : Fone:( M - Milkshake flavor : Oreos<3 N - Number of siblings : 5 O - One Wish : To have twins!! P - Person you last called : Jaycee(: Q - Question you're always asked : IS your hair natural?? NO! R - Reason to smile : Just smile S - Song you last listened to : I love you T - Time you woke up : 6:00 U - Underwear color : .... V - Violent moment : Slapped Jamacia today<3 W - Worst habit : Biting nails:( X - X-rays you had : None(: Y - Your last cry : Month ago Z - Zodiac sign : Gemini(:

Likes

Kayla Staley
 
Sean Oatis
Sean Oatis just sorry u soooo stupid but im so done i cant make u care

Likes

Sean OatisJabari Salter
 
Marilyn Garza
Marilyn Garza I LIKE THIS NEW SCH00L IM G0IN 2 BUT I HATE THAT ITS S0 HARD 2 B KEEPIN UP WIT ALL THIS CRAP AND THEN I DNT EVEN HAV CLASS WIT MY BEST FRIEND CaThy SiLva, TO HELP ME 0UT....AHHH I MISS U BITCH
 
Pankaj Kumar
Pankaj Kumar Never think of the past it bring u tears. . . . if u think of the futur it brings fear . . .so lives in the present & have fun. . . . . gudmorning
 
Mariana Aguilar
Mariana Aguilar LMS If u think I'm Nicee(: Comment a :p if u think I'm pretty:p Comment a <3 if u love me Comment a ;) if u wud marry me on fb Poke me if u ever liked me or still do(: Hehe sorry I'm bored c(-:

Likes

Jazmin SierraJizena AguilarLesly BeasEsther Renoj
 
Kelia Griffin
Kelia Griffin Well talked 2 my baby and shes doin great what a relief, feel much better now. So I guess I can get sum rest now. Thank u lord, hopefully she b home soon, keepn my fingers crossed
 
Samantha Collins
Samantha Collins Dear mom, I love you. But sometimes u make me so mad. I hate when u say something and the take it back bc of ur husband. I wish u would stop being his puppet. Bc that's what u are. love me
 
Nikkita Marie Campbell
Nikkita Marie Campbell Keith ilu baby daddy ur baby misses u
 
Shamoria Davis
Shamoria Davis do you every think about finding the one i do telll me do u
 
Julius Matthews
Julius Matthews cnt waittt till friday dec 9 dats my b day I want alotttt of stuff but I wanna go somewere lyke city walk or universal studios or disney world I wanna get on rides or roller coaster if u wanna come in box me
 
Christina Mendez
Christina Mendez ok why did u children let me sleep till 7pm???? really, okay i guess we do what we gotta do!! i still love u more than anything!
 
Alyssa Holmes
Alyssa Holmes guys are stupid. why tell a girl something if u dont mean it. juss pure stupid!
 
Amanda Cooling Nablo
Amanda Cooling Nablo Jesus.... Thank u
www.youtube.com
Trying to try new things, lot me know guys. I made some changes.

Likes

Eric PeregrineRobert James
 
Kyle Breitung
Kyle Breitung if anybody knows how to get a free 30 day trial of powerpoint u hsould let me know. thanks
 
RainbowSwagg Homoz
RainbowSwagg Homoz If u had the pleasure of meeting anyone from Family Guy who would it be???
 
Charles Finger
Charles Finger u work your but off at work ...... then they try to put more work on u ....... how do they expect u to get it done if there isnt enough hours in the day

Likes

Kisha LewisChrystal Dubey Lane
 
Brandon Watterson
Brandon Watterson i love beating it while making the locust retrocharge noise liek it if u get it lmao

Likes

Dylan Schlais
 
Russell Deon Zahradnik
Russell Deon Zahradnik Don't think I haven't noticed, don't think I haven't realized, I've been watching.....just wait...just wait....haha I got u
 
Janet Suyu
Janet Suyu (>"<) ('o',)") Gööd (,( )/ mörning! ¿.¿J.::: Thé LÖRD névér fäils 2 givé üs néw bléssings évéry timé wé wäké üp. Trüst GÖD äll thé timé, HÉ carés 4 ü!:-)

Likes

Girlie Siddayao EchaveImee Mora BariuanJanice Sumaya
 

No comments:

Post a Comment