Tuesday, December 6, 2011

What the fuck I don't know what else to say don't like this comment don't put a fucking smiley fucking face comment next to it don't message me and

Craig Lewis
Craig Lewis What the fuck ,,,, I don't know what else to say, don't like this comment, don't put a fucking smiley fucking face comment next to it, don't message me and say hey what's up. If I want to talk to you about it I already am
 
Kasey Kaeo
Kasey Kaeo Headed to the airport...to all My Family and Friends I didn't get to see...Know I love u all...

Likes

Leana Leihulu Pilahi Medeiros
 
John Tamul
John Tamul Just so everyone knows, I have a CHRISTMAS TREE in my living room (not a holiday tree), my kids are getting CHRISTMAS PRESENTS (not holiday gifts) and we will eat CHRISTMAS DINNER (not a holiday meal), and I will attend a CHRISTMAS PARTY (not a holiday party). I will also very cheerfully wish you a MERRY CHRISTMAS! (not... happy holidays). By the way, if you want to have a Happy Hanukah , by all means do, I respect that. If you want to have a Blessed Kwanzaa, I also respect that. I want to have a Merry Christmas, so I ask YOU to respect that! Repost if you agree!!
 
Daniel Cauffman Brooks
Daniel Cauffman Brooks who want to make me shells and cheese before i go te bed you can share them with me since your making them ofcourse :) lol

Likes

Bobbie Goodrich
 
Ant Changed Deleon
Ant Changed Deleon Well my princess is fina be born 2m. I wish i cud be dea buh i cnt. Ari i love you.
 
Jacklyn M Meo
Jacklyn M Meo my pokemon was: leafeon do i like it: no it is ugly and i dont know who tht is i hate pokemon dont like for a pokemon bc i dont know any
 
Tyrell Stephens
Tyrell Stephens sometimes i jus dnt think she understands...hmm
 
Shawn Rose Wan
Shawn Rose Wan Why am I walking around th his dirty ass projects lml
 
Wright Jermaine
Wright Jermaine Its Something About Today!..Its Always Something When Yhu Cant See That One Person Yhu Been Planning On Seeing For Lyk The Whole Weekend!! I Miss Yhu Baby!! #RealTalk
 
David Leatherwood
David Leatherwood 7years 1 month and 10 days I worked for Lowe's took a new posision in oct. Got fired today now I'm unempolyed.
 
Katelyn Wagner
Katelyn Wagner WOW people need to stop banning people i meen really please that is what retarteds do!!!!!! DAHH lol people are STUPID!!!!!
 
Patricia Jones
Patricia Jones Of all the Charlie Browns that I know, you're the Charlie Browniest.
 
Jose Coronado
Jose Coronado dammm i jus got three fone numbers in my phone inbox me yalls numbers again new metro pc of shit phone i got
 
Jenna Lynn' Mattingly
Jenna Lynn' Mattingly Rachael, do you want me to play softball with you..? # p.s. i will..! :)
 
Albia Suzie Cruz
Albia Suzie Cruz booo ! i forgot my GO MEATBALL POSTER in locker room ! HUSH ! My meatball gonna kill me ;o must go get it ealry tomorrow !

Likes

Matt Dam
 
Skill Bell
Skill Bell If a fat man puts you in a bag at night, Don't worry. . .I told Santa I wanted you for Christmas.!.

Likes

Darielle TrotterSherron Jones Peeka'BooAna' BasedKisses
 
Shamika Carrington
Shamika Carrington some bajans like them real racists towards Chinese...y i say this is beacuse i was in toen today and a man look at me and was like " chiney ....chong ching chong" and bare shit and note that this is not the first time this happen to me... thing is I'm not even chinese so what to say about them that dis get harassed and are chinese
 
Remi Rose
Remi Rose Why do i screw up everything ;/
 
Kelly Ditsy Williams
Kelly Ditsy Williams is gonna try and count sheep! i knew i shouldnt have gone bk 2 sleep earlier :/
 
Doris T. Covey
Doris T. Covey call this number for Santa listen to the whole thing 401-285-0070 hahaha it is safe to call this number i just tried it and it is so flippin funny!!! :-)
 
Aimee Rich
Aimee Rich it is times like these I learn how to stay true to who I am and always will be.
 
Rollins Crew
Rollins Crew I want to move out of Jersey

Likes

WaziraBlackgirlwhorocks Walton
 
Zachary Laws
Zachary Laws I need to stop running next to hotties that can out run me
 
Orlando Coyt David
Orlando Coyt David Ma godfather is such a sore loser I let him beat me 3 times then I school him 5-1 and then the fifth game I score two then quits the game lmfaoooo and keeps saying that he better then me lmfaoooo I love that nigga
 
Mariah Alexis
Mariah Alexis you sound like a damn fool! !tahaha i ain't trippin tho, two can play that game but babyboy watch me play it better (;

Likes

Phil AcostaMarisol AnguloDayana Barajas
 

No comments:

Post a Comment