Tuesday, December 6, 2011

if i update my iphone will it delete the contents off my iphone when it says sync im getting nervous So I Had MacCheese For Dinner It Was Delicious Btw

Adri Mendibles
Adri Mendibles if i update my iphone will it delete the contents off my iphone when it says sync? im getting nervous...
 
Alejandra Dueñas
Alejandra Dueñas So I Had Mac&Cheese For Dinner (It Was Delicious Btw) And It Made Me Think Of You... Then I Thought About How Its Gunna Get Digested Then Flushed Down The Toilet Lol Irony At Its Best <3 Pt Test In The Morning Say HOOAH! 11 And A Wake Up!!! XD XD XD

Likes

Jelsie Espinoza
 
Kam Actally Ham
Kam Actally Ham I got "The letter R !" on the Who loves you ? ♥ quiz! http://apps.facebook.com/qbquiz-cgpcq/?ref=asp
 
Autumn Payton
Autumn Payton my girl t.t. told me she pregnant and it's not bye her husband four months ago she slept with a total stranger she met him at work she asks me what should she do this will be her 5th baby i don't know what to tell her she has no feelings towards this man or the baby he keeps trying to talk to her at work she trys to avoid him lol you can't hide forever t.t
 
Young Lex
Young Lex i can Skype now ! ^_^ hit me upppp

Likes

Nadirah Harrington
 
Patty Parks
Patty Parks ALERT*** Check your shampoo bottle label. I don't know why I didn't figure this out sooner!! When I wash my hair, the shampoo runs down my whole body and (duh!) printed very clearly on the shampoo label is this warning: FOR EXTRA VOLUME AND BODY! NO wonder I have been gaining weight! Well I have gotten rid of that shampoo and I am going to start using Dawn dish soap instead. Their label reads, DISSOLVES FAT THAT IS OTHERWISE DIFFICULT TO REMOVE. Problem Solved! --pass this on to friends that need a laugh :)
 
Kyra Taylor
Kyra Taylor Smh One Thing After another.! - I hate PB boooy im ready Too leave dhis Bitchh !

Likes

Shae D' Lynne ReeceCorey Hardwick
 
Lyn Swagger
Lyn Swagger to my bro bro tae this yo shhhhh...lol....lords knows i dont wanna be in the penitentiary....now the penitentiary dont wanna be in there f datttt...but thats my reality..that sh** might be a tragedy..lol gucci...
 
Matthew Anderson
Matthew Anderson meh I want to go to bed
 
Sophie Mariel
Sophie Mariel LMS: For christmas I want . . [] A date with you [] Youu [] To hang out with you ... [] A christmas card (: [] A huge hug :D [] A kiss ;P [] To be with you (; [] A chance [] A present [] Rudolph [] You & me under the mistltoe ;) [] Some milk & cookies :p [] Sit by the Fire with You [] To know you You are . . . [] All I want [] Cute [] Pretty [] Mean [] Alright [] Stud muffin [] Funny [] My friend :D [] Not my type [] Sexy [] Nice [] Beautiful (: Rate . . [] 1-5 [] 6-7 [] 8-9 [] 10 [] Broke my scale [] Past the point of needing a scale♥ You Should . . . . [] Inbox Me [] Stop Being A Stranger [] Talk To Me More [] Chill with Me [] Text Me [] Call me some time(; [] Be Mine ♥♥
 
Billy Amendola
Billy Amendola someone recently reminded me about this song... I forgot about the TV show (The Heights) it came from... pretty love song.... I don't wanna see you ever sad And everything that I've got you can have When it's all too much You need some human touch To see that it's really not so bad Did you call on every saint you know But still you feel like you're on your own Can you see through your tears I will always be here And you're not out there all alone Chorus Hold On,'till you feel a little stronger Hold On to me Hold On, everything's gonna be alright Just Hold On to me tonight Anything that hurts you,hurts me too I'm not gonna let your world turn blue Will you take my hand And feel how close I am There ain't nothin' I won't do for you Chorus I know the world Can drive you to your knees But when you need to cry, baby Cry to me Chorus
www.youtube.com
Such a good song. I love it. Lyrics: don't wanna see you ever sad And everything that I've got you can have When it's all too much You need some human touch ...
 
George GorillaMack Beamon
George GorillaMack Beamon Y DO WOMAN ALWAYS SAY I WANT A MAN 2 GET 2 KNO ME 4 ME? YET EVERY TIME US MEN TURN AROUND THEY GOT ON FAKE EVERYTHING.SO HOW CAN I GET 2 KNO U WHEN U WEARING A MAKEUP MASK 2 MUCH WEAVE CONTACTS FAKE EYE LASHES ETC. AND LETS NOT 4 GET ABOUT DA ONES IN DA CLUB ACTIN FLY N STANK WIT THEY BRAND NEW "RAINBOW'S" OUTFIT.BITCHS R U SERIOUS. TELL UR MAN 2 STOP TRICKIN ON DEM OTHER HOES AND BREAK BREAD WIT HIS MAIN BITCH. SORRY IF I OFFENDED N E ONE WIT DA WORD BITCH BUT IF DA SHOE FITS BITCH PUT IT ON AND STRUT UR RAINBOW OUTFIT....LMAO

Likes

Christine WeaverLucy LuluSparkle RozaySherita Poeticluv Jackson
 
Katie Sandefer
Katie Sandefer to everyone that asks for me at Juanitas I'm sorry to tell you that I do not work there anymore....

Likes

Amanda Lynn Sigmund
 
Tiffany Yost
Tiffany Yost I can see the future
 
Ryan Tolan
Ryan Tolan Why dont chicks like t swift. Come on Mandy comment I want to know
 
Sergio Castillo
Sergio Castillo i get high from mexican candy.

Likes

Lindsay Delsin
 
DomiNque Perry
DomiNque Perry lol! it amazes me how mature i am for my age. guys really think they can plot on me like im stupid or dont know whats going on. #halarious

Likes

Broderick Mayweather Baker
 
Brandy Nagel
Brandy Nagel i am actually watching american country awards, I guess thats what I get for marrying a sexy ass rednck, but I will never like country music.

Likes

Danielle PerezVanessa Lynn Rice Sivilli
 
Arlene Potot
Arlene Potot <3"A cheaters punishment is to live a life of mistrust,because they live in constant fear that the person that cheated with them will also cheat on them,some call it poetic justice,but I call it,KARMA,."<3»»good morning everyone,»start your day w/a SMILE.»take care»Thank you LORD for everything.<3.GOD BLESS US,,<3,,(^.^),,,

Likes

Mclean Baltes
 
Kyley Redstone
Kyley Redstone Dude I need someone to workout with sooo bad.
 
Anthony Granelli
Anthony Granelli I got 101% on one of my finals today! Blam! I'm so this semester is over.

Likes

Annette Lyon
 
Tricia Pelletier
Tricia Pelletier I NEED A RIDE FROM ELKHORN & ANDREA TO MADISON & DATE! TOO MY CAR.. I GOT $5 TOWARDS GAS
 
Kimberly Cox
Kimberly Cox Time to head out to Monday Night Football. I need sometime to hang out.
 
Odaliz Sanchez
Odaliz Sanchez ALL I want for Chrtistmas is....YOU!!!<3

Likes

Alondra Whatsmyname Reyes BarbosaAbby GrantAlba Robersy Cardona
 
Jerri Smith
Jerri Smith can't wait for friday!! Dyeing my hair back to blonde!! Oh how I love my blonde hair!!! (::)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment