Tuesday, December 6, 2011

True or false: men are affected by moon cycles [by the way it is a full moon this Saturday good time for some night light] brother maybe ur in the wrong

Carina Löf
Carina Löf True or false: men are affected by moon cycles [by the way it is a full moon this Saturday... good time for some night light]
 
Eric Unkefer
Eric Unkefer brother maybe ur in the wrong place if u dont like a roudy croud were a bout to get drunk and go country
 
Erin C Campbell
Erin C Campbell is loving today made cupcakes and a gingerbread house with kristie, jack and chase and now we are watching how the grinch stole christmas, now this is how christmas is supposed to feel :)
 
Jason Wilson
Jason Wilson The christmas shoes just made me tear up .wow what a song
 
Ruby Frykenberg
Ruby Frykenberg Boys hate on sluts and whores, but if there wasn't any, they'd complain a lot more.

Likes

Desiray Marie FaehrLyric GleatonKayla Rae HungateMichael Skinner
 
April Aguirre
April Aguirre "I'd choose a lazy person to do the hardest job,because they'll surely find an easy way to do it" -BILL GATES proud to be lazy anyone?xD

Likes

Jamie Yanga Magpayo
 
Grace Azevedo
Grace Azevedo “One friend or no friends is better than having a bunch of fake ones.”
www.sick-space.com
Collection of popular quotes about friendship – Friendship Quotes.
 
Kathy Sutton
Kathy Sutton It is about time for me to put a new picture of me on here.. I need to show the world my black hair.

Likes

Wanda Johnson Knox
 
Danie Mari
Danie Mari OMG...today has been uber crazy...had a test out da blue in Math....had to do an interview in Psy 101...that was cool....gotta do so much work...let me get started...
 
David Livery
David Livery well im in a predicament my fiance is prego and she is stuck in utah till i can come up with 230 dollars so if anyone can help me i would really appreciate it and id return the favor when ever i can
 
Ingrid Sanchez
Ingrid Sanchez At northgate,like a true chunt xD

Likes

Chris ChengAngel SalazarDamaris JavierFabiola Martinez
 
Caraughlyn Combs
Caraughlyn Combs God takes the tiniest bit of faith we have and makes it grow into something big when we act on it. The bible says that "God had dealt to each one a measure of faith" (Romans 12:3). We already have some faith to start with. When we step out in that faith, God increases our faith. In other words, acting in faith begets more faith. Power of a praying woman.......Stormie Omartian
 
Launa J Cirillo Torres
Launa J Cirillo Torres I was at WalMart buying a bag of Purina dog chow for my dog in the check-out line when a woman behind me asked if I had a dog. Why else would I be buying dog chow, RIGHT ??? So on impulse I told her that no, I didn't have a dog, I was starting the Purina Diet again, and that I probably shouldn't, because I ended up in the hospital last time, but that I'd lost 50 pounds before I awakened in intensive care, with tubes coming out of most of my orifices and IVs in both arms. I told her that it was essentially a Perfect Diet and all you do is load your pockets with Purina Nuggets and simply eat one or two every time you feel hungry. The food is nutritionally complete so it works well and I was going to try it again. (I have to mention here that practically everyone in line was now enthralled with my story.) Horrified, she asked if I ended up in intensive care, because the dog food poisoned me. I told her no, I stepped off a curb to sniff a poodle's butt and a car hit me. I thought the guy behind her was going to have a heart attack he was laughing so hard. Better watch what you ask me and be prepared for my answer. I have all the time in the world to think of crazy things to say........................ now that you've read it I have to confess, I copied it from someone else.. share and make someone else smile today :)

Likes

Marcia DeBlok DevenitchSusan A CrowleyEileen NoelNicki Saulnier McAvoy
 
Fittaz Starr Lee
Fittaz Starr Lee Im thinking of buying my whole class christmas gifts which I am, and this specific person Im gonna drop something spin their locker, Lool, well a few people Ill do this 2, like if ur happy christmas is coming, if u dont like...Santa is watching you.and you...and YOU!

Likes

Stella Chen
 
Adam Staron
Adam Staron Im crazy like a fox.
 
T.j. Warren
T.j. Warren Is a jaguars fan tonight!! BLOW chargers!!!!
 
Isley Nunes
Isley Nunes A inveja vê sempre tudo com lentes de aumento que transformam pequenas coisas em grandiosas,anões em gigantes,indícios em crtza.(M
 
Sylvia Garcia
Sylvia Garcia and a lie will always come to the light

Likes

Denay Garcia
 
Rodrigo Cruz
Rodrigo Cruz rodoviaria em sampa rumo a resende. vamos trabalhar muito essa semana.
 
Pamela Sue Dixon
Top Ten Reasons why we know Santa is a man (props to @[127583850648091:274:FB~ Troublemakers] again)
 
Alex Torres
Alex Torres I Need to make a Christmas List:)

Likes

Olivia Michelle DuncanMaddie PrestridgeAzaria CookiessMosley
 
Victoria Padar
Victoria Padar Watching A Charlie Brown Christmas always gets me in the Christmas spirit. Watching Rudolpd the Red Nose Reindeer does too

Likes

Kelli BeresDenise Luca
 
Liu Chien Fu
apps.facebook.com
還頗誇張的 我差不多也要打4秒 1秒內的真的有點誇張 雖然這不是重點 重點還是要整體的打字速度 但我懷疑...不會抽筋嗎XD

Likes

陳婷萱
 
M Farhan Manaf
M Farhan Manaf Just shared a video with http://realplayer.com/
www.youtube.com
Video director: Anton Corbijn Shot in Spain at Casa las Pavos Reales, Malaga Starring Cecilie Thomsen and Amira
 
廖秭秝
apps.facebook.com
“親愛的,放手吧!”“不!!!就算屎,也要屎在一起!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment