Tuesday, December 6, 2011

lol today in seminar class; The class ends and i'm talking to my professor when this girl Victoria which whom i only know through a group project we did together

John Smith
John Smith lol, today in seminar class; The class ends and i'm talking to my professor when this girl Victoria (which whom i only know through a group project we did together) gives me a different girls number! Her names Alexys and i cant recall at all what she even looks like, but she's in the class as-well. I don't know why this Alexys didn't just give me her number herself, o girls. But hey i'm not complaining if anything that experience spiced up my day from the norm. I love anything different that happens to change things up a bit.
 
Naqsh E Ayaan
Naqsh E Ayaan arz-o-samaa mein gunjta hai matam hamara…. aulad-e-yazid ko chubta hai maqam hamara…. jaltey raho…kurtey raho…martey raho hamein…. badla lega…abhi to baqi hai ik aur imam hamara….‌
 
Tiffany DoinMe Kelly
Tiffany DoinMe Kelly LMS? ; ♥ (Guys Only) You're My.... [] Babee >_♥ [] Friendd [] Futuree Babee [] Facebook Friend [] Stranger >.< [] Bestieee (: [] Brother [] Sister [] Nothinq Really O; [] My WifeY ^ . ♥♥ YOU SHOULD . . . [] Text Mee [] Call Mee [] Hmu Moree [] Chill With Mee [] Inbox Mee. [] Nothinq -____- I LIKE YOUR . . . [] Yourr Body [] Eyess [] Smilee(: [] Lipss [] Personality [] Dimpless (: [] Everythinq ♥ ;D [] Nothing Sorry If YOU ASKED ME OUT . . . [] Yes ♥ [] No -_____- [] MayBee(; [] G T F O !! [] Just Friendss
 
Tania Brenes Picado
Tania Brenes Picado heck yes!! just ate a complete meal for the first time in like 5 days!! so far feeling good :O)
 
Elida Rasmussen
Elida Rasmussen Me deram : 8 Anos Queria ser: Modelo Programa favorito: TV Cruj Tinha namorada(o): Não Melhores amigos (as) : Janiquele Nobre, Karol Soares ,Andre Herdy Onde estudava: Artuh Bandeirah Curte que eu te dou uma idade. ^^
 
Nathália Silva
Nathália Silva Sua idade? 21 Ciumento: só quando necessário! Cor preferida? preto Música: Tudo que sonhei - Thalles Roberto Amizade com ex pode: pq ñ? Beber até cair: nunca Usar roupa curta pode: ñ gosto..fica a critério de cada um Matar aula pode: sim Ter duas namoradas pode: NUNCA 5 pessoas para fazer o mesmo : Lilian Barbosa, Lilian Dos Santos, Géssika Coutinho, Fernando De Menezes Lôbo, Angel Fernandes e Jéssica Fernandes
 
Stacey Hester
Stacey Hester If you think I’m cute, like this status. If you think I’m funny, put a XD. If you think I’m crazy, put a ! If you think I’m pretty, put a o-o. If you think I’m ugly, put a .w. If you have a crush on me, put a ♥. If I’m your friend, put a :D If I’m your enemy, put a :@ If you dislike me, put a
 
Gui Bloss
Gui Bloss "É o coração que bombeia pênis pro sangue!!!" Palavras sábias de Victor Piaskowski !!!

Likes

Rafael Tanaka
 
Ruben Alexis Sanhueza Tasso
Ruben Alexis Sanhueza Tasso O Doctor Socrates, o mais grande Do Corinthians e Capitan da Selecao Brasileira foi inbora para otro mundo com 57 anhos... Q.E.P.D.
 
Diego Gomez
Diego Gomez No se empeñe en retroceder a lo hecho o dicho!!! La unica forma de avanzar en esta vida es para adelante y no para atrás!!!!

Likes

Diego Gomez
 
Rodney Allan Longford
Rodney Allan Longford I IS IN HUGE NEED OF SHOPPERS ANONYMOUS AND MUST NOT BE LET OFF OF MY LEASH IN MARKET PLACES OR MALLS...... DO NOT LEAVE MOI UNATTENDED WITH A POCKET FULL O CASH........
 
Roseanna Votion Barron
Roseanna Votion Barron Kids are already sleeping :O .. I KNOW! Lol I got my whole bed to myself tonight .. Gonna take some cold meds ( for my fever and "man" voice lol ) and try to stay warm! :(
 
Vasco Ferr
Vasco Ferr http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uzbP9K0N04&feature=related
www.youtube.com
 
Vitor Bizzo
Vitor Bizzo Dad's pride http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nvfxq-kPf7w&feature=share
www.youtube.com
Se não fosse a violência, o tráfico e tudo tipo de criminalidade, o Rio de Janeiro seria Perfeito!
 
Poun Bujji
www.youtube.com
http://www.erosentertainment.com/
 
Maria Torrz Glvz
Maria Torrz Glvz qien sera mas celoso, el hombre o la mujer??? o son iguales? yo creo q el hombre... bueno almenos los q yo conosco si son mas celosos q nosotras. lol
 
Deepak Garg
Deepak Garg ^G^hee dosa ^O^othappa ^O^mlet tomato ^D^ahi vada ^M^asala dosa ^)^nion dosa ^R^ava dosa ^N^oodles^ ^I^dli ^N^escafe ^G^oodMorning with Special Breakfast
 
Natalie Monte
Natalie Monte i find it odd that Tate from American Horror story was in the movie Sleepover :o
 
Ricky Torres
Ricky Torres talking o someone tht makes my day and makes me smile^.^
 
Allan Ramirez
Allan Ramirez 15* Likes &&' i'll do my ABC's A. Avaible: B. Birthday: C. Crushinnq on: D. Drink you had last: E. Easiest Person to talk to: F. Favorite sonq: G. Greatest memory: H. Hometown: I. Inlove with: J. Jelous of: K. Killed someone: L. Lonqest Releationship: M. Milkshake Flavor N. Number of sibilinnqs: O. One wish: P. Person who last called you: Q. Question I've always had: R. Reason to smile: S. Sonq you last heard: T. Time you woked up: U. Underwear color: V. Violent momment: W. Who was your last kiss: X. X-rays you've had: Y. Your favorite color: Z. Zodiac siqn:
 
Edward Dunn
www.youtube.com
Josh Groban-O Come All Ye Faithful-Rockefeller-2007
 
Luana Dias Inaimo
Luana Dias Inaimo Esse ano eu: 01.( ) Matei aula 02.(x) Perdi alguém muito especial pra mim 03.( ) Mudei pra pior 04.(x) Fui jogado na piscina 05.(x) Bebi alguma bebida alcoólica 06.(x) Ri até chorar 07.( ) Cai andando de bicicleta 08.(x) Colei na prova [sempre] 09.(x) Escutei música no banho 10.( ) Fiquei de recuperação 11.(x) Fiquei um dia inteiro de pijama 12.( ) Me queimei 13.(x) Dancei muito em uma festa 14.(x) Fui pra praia 15.( ) Consegui andar de skate 16.( ) Andei muito de skate 17.( ) Gravei cover de alguma musica 18.( ) Dormi no trabalho 19.( ) Fiz uma operação 20.(x) Me cortei 21.(x) Sonhei com alguma coisa e depois ela aconteceu 22.(x) Me apaixonei 23.(x) Conversei muito 24.(x) Me arrependi de alguma coisa que eu fiz 25.( ) Me arrependi de não ter feito algo 26.( ) Conheci o amor da minha vida 27.( ) Me apaixonei e me fudi escolha 5 pessoas para fazer o mesmo : Gabriela Fernandes Duuh Rodriguees Marcelle Rodriguez Ana Claudia Dias Rezende Carolina Freire
 
Brisa D'lluvia
Brisa D'lluvia quien sabe o adivina mi color favorito........................... :)

Likes

Hector RomeroLorenzo Balbuena
 
Skye Bennett
Skye Bennett S I N G L E or N O T put this as your STATUS & see who isn't afraid to inbox you: ♥ = I want a relationship C: = I'm falling for you (; = I really like you :3 = I miss you ... ... ... ... ... ... ;* = You're very cute :p = Give me another chance :D = You're awesome xD = You're Funny :O = I Love you
 
Lora Jones-Gholson Still Standing
Lora Jones-Gholson Still Standing People I tell u....lmao cuz shit nowadays is too funny...all I can say is people betta b lucky I ain who I used to b n thankn god for who I am today....anger management did me all da justice o yea n touchin riverside cuz dat shit ain fa me othawise I woulda been let my hand beat up ur face(in my franchize boyz voice) lol but ian even playin n dats on my kids n my deceased granny....ian even a fighter but wen u play wit my intelligence or sum I luv u cross boundaries n dat rite dea ugggh well enuff said im done.....but u kno exactly who u r n ian taggin u cuz u kno n ain no need fa all dat im n my feelins so I had to jus put dat our dea.

Likes

Lora Jones-Gholson Still Standing
 

No comments:

Post a Comment