Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Ten Commandments for Safe Flying found in March 2011 Warbirds Magazine: Thou shalt not become airborne without Checking Thy Fuel Supply: it only takes a few minutes to gas up

Bill Lindsay Jr
Bill Lindsay Jr Ten Commandments for Safe Flying found in March 2011 Warbirds Magazine: Thou shalt not become airborne without Checking Thy Fuel Supply: it only takes a few minutes to gas up. It may save you a forced landing. 2) Thou shalt not taxi with carelessness: Taxi slowly and make s-turns (tail-wheel) to clear the area front of the nose. Know the proper use of the controls for taxiing in a strong wind. 3) Thou shalt ever take heed unto air traffic rules: keep a constant lookout for other aircraft. Follow the rules so that pilots of other planes will know what you are going to do. 4) Thou shalt not make flat turns (learned something today): this is especially important when making power-off turns. Ailerons are installed on airplanes for a definite purpose. Use them. 5) Thou shalt maintain thy speed lest the earth arise and smite thee: don't be fooled by the increase in ground speed resulting from a downwind turn. Keep sufficient airspeed. 6) Thou shalt not let thy confidence exceed thy ability: don't attempt instrument flying in adverse weather conditions unless you have the 7) Thou shalt make use of thy carburetor heater: the carburetor heater is your friend. Know when to use it. Remember that it's easier to prevent ice ice in the carburetor than eliminate it after it has formed. 8) Thou shalt not perform aerobatics at low altitudes: thou shalt not buzz thy neighbor's house. Thou shalt not buzz thy neighbor's wife, nor anything that is thy neighbors. 9) Thou shalt not allow indecision in thy judgement: be certain. You cannot afford to make errors of judgement. "I think I can make it" belongs in a list of famous last words. 10) Thou shalt know always-- the good pilot is the safe pilot: it's better to be an old pilot than a bold pilot.
 
Clinton Martinez
Clinton Martinez I want a teacup pig! Nothin wrong with a guy owning a chick magnet;)hahaha
 
Mary Ann Nadler
Mary Ann Nadler How do you feel about Magic Johnson buying the LA Dodgers. He has secured the funding and the names of the pledges have been verified and revealed. I think it would be the ideal choice because of the concern among many that professional baseball has not been attracting many black players because of the higher revenues available in other pro sports and because he has been truly "Magic" in everything he has done. He has always been successful in meeting challenges whatever they are. I now live in northern California but spent many years in the LA area prior to the 1990's. Any of my friends who agree with me are invited to join me in supporting this.
 
Matthew Stockman
Matthew Stockman Fuck my dad i was so dam close to knocking him the fuck out
 
Cesar Rivas
Cesar Rivas Dear Santa; All I want for a gift this navidad is SUSANA in her stockings.......... ;)
 
Brennan Phua
Brennan Phua Thought the security guard was talking to me so I nodded my head and smiled. He wasn't. I need a hole.
 
Linda Owens Stanford
Linda Owens Stanford This has been a wonderful birthday, my children my brothers and sisters so , so many of my friends that I love have sent me birthday blessings. When you are down and feel alone, I've learn to think of all the people I care for and who care for me. THANK YOU ALL AGAIN
 
LaKisha Hamilton
LaKisha Hamilton ......... is a lady with a dirty mind!!!! lol...no I am playin!!
 
Brianna Kent
Brianna Kent Why Am I Always Wrong?....Nothing is ever good enough. # Monica flow ♥
 
Brandon Cruz
Brandon Cruz I want to get a clock for work and have it say "It`s time to pay the price"
 
Shanee Hill
Shanee Hill I want a relationship where i know the love is real and you know that ima stick by your side and ima hold it down for you , I want a relationship where we can fuss and cuss at each other and later on that night laugh abt it make up for it , i want that relationship were we can be bestfriends/loves, i want the type of relationship were you tell your friends that you finally find the right one and no more soul searching ....
 
Hannah Idgaf Zebkar
Hannah Idgaf Zebkar you can follow me on twitter..i mean you dont have to...just throwin that out there...but yeah you should really follow me though ^-^
 
Greg Mollett
Greg Mollett Only my wife.... She just heard the quote from Roy Williams saying how he "turned around and saw a brown thing coming at him." She turns to me and says "that's what she said." I fell out of my chair...
 
Justin Gray
Justin Gray Chantelle Priestley tbh : yur one bueautiful chick nd i had a good time chillin wit yu nd tinnia nd philip
 
Michael Miller
Michael Miller I don't get how people don't believe in unicorns. It's just a horse with a seat on its head.
 
George Gonzalez
George Gonzalez Ugh I just walked across the desert because I didnt want to wait to get picked up and it was a bitch! Whether its cold or hot the desert is not the place to walk through. I probably have toes that look like potatos now! My feet are in so much pain. Cant wait to go home. Work was awesome though :)
 
Mike Wotring
Mike Wotring I just don't know what to do anymore.
 
Omar Jermiah Broussard
Omar Jermiah Broussard I be wildin wit mi skaters,prolly smokin flavors bumpin Tyler the Creator!
 
Tina Spicer
Tina Spicer Constantly, boy you played through my mind like a symphony There's no way to describe what you do to me You just do to me, what you do And it feels like I've been rescued I've been set free I am hyptonized by your destiny You are magical, lyrical, beautiful You are...I want you to know baby No one compares You stand alone, to every record I own Music to my hear that's what you are A song that goes on and on
 
Sheenaloveslife Cleeton
Sheenaloveslife Cleeton I love my kids just sayin;)
 
Jamie Michelle
Jamie Michelle Collin asked me to get him more juice so i asked him to say please and he looks at me rambles on a few sentences and then tells me "One Minute" LOL
 
Ruben Johnny Sandoval
Ruben Johnny Sandoval Women say they love a man in uniform but when I go clubbing in my McDonalds outfit none of them will even talk to me.
 
Sammi Wuvsyew Peters
Sammi Wuvsyew Peters What a kiss means .... actually read the whole thing ♥ -Kiss on the stomach = Im ready -Kiss on the Forehead ="i hope we're together forever" -Kiss on the Ear = Your my everything -Kiss on the Cheek = "We're friends" -Kiss on the Hand = "I adore you" -Kiss on the Neck = "we belong together" -Kiss on the Shoulder = "I want you" -Kiss on the Lips = I love you" What the gesture means... -Holding Hands = "we definitely love each other" -Slap on the Butt = "That's mine" -Holding on tight = "i don't want to let go" -Looking into each other's Eyes = "i just plain love you" -Playing with Hair = "Tell me you love me" -Arms around the Waist = "I love you too much to let go" -Laughing while Kissing = "I am completely comfortable with you" --Advice-- - Dont ask for a kiss, take one. -If you were thinking about someone while reading this, you're definitely in Love. --Requirements-- -Post this again after reading!! Or you will have a bad year of Relationships. If you LIKE, LOVE, OR MISS someone right now and can't get them out of your head then Re-post this within One Minute and Whoever you are missing will surprise ;D
 
Jude Jujubaby Buteau
Jude Jujubaby Buteau I know 2 favorite position females like challenge urself RIDDING N THROWN IT BACK be real wats the best position

Likes

Jude Jujubaby Buteau
 
Brea Kay Fischer
Brea Kay Fischer Needs a new job please tell me where i can get one!!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment