Tuesday, December 6, 2011

I miss my Daddy3 [BossLadyDaSavage} 34421 your really pretty and i always hug you : I am so upset I am sick to my stomache My stove was still in good

Mercedes Lu'BhadAsxz White
Mercedes Lu'BhadAsxz White I miss my Daddy!!<3 [-BossLadyDaSavage!!*}
 
Tyler Rostallon
Tyler Rostallon 34421- your really pretty, and i always hug you. :)
 
Sharon Stepp Turner
Sharon Stepp Turner I am so upset I am sick to my stomache. My stove was still in good shape so I was donating it to a local charity that helps others. Just as I was giving thanks that someone who needed a nice stove would have one, Art looked in the mirror...inspite of chaining it down it came off the trailer, scattered over 2 lanes of the freeway. The good thing is we were helped collecting, reloading, n was already on the road before the State Patrol got there, no one was injured, and Art isn't delivering mine. I am so sad that someone who needs a stove won't get it.
 
Macmillan Mr-world Masimba
Macmillan Mr-world Masimba guys ndaka mitisirwa muzukuru ane 15yrs apo mukomana wacho h s 24 year old kwanz handifungi kuti aive virgn cz 1st dae haana kubuda ropa asi nhumbu haazi kuramba wat cn i do imba havasati vaiwana kuti vagare vese
 
Cole Martin
Cole Martin I just made my brother piss his pants by scaring him lmfao !
 
Charlie Blocker
Charlie Blocker SO PROUD OF MYSELF JUST PASS TF OUTTA THAT COMPASS TEST. . I LOVE SCHOOL. . SWEAR UM GO TO SCHOOL TILL DA WHEELS FALL OFF CANT HELP BUT TO BE WINNER!! #WHAT A BLESSING!!
 
Darold Willis
Darold Willis Where are all deer ? This is the worst season for seeing deer I ve ever had.
 
Penny Nicole Coston
Penny Nicole Coston Gods grace and The smiles on brooklyn and camerons faces christmas morning is the only thing i want for christmas!
 
Vivica Pena
Vivica Pena Aint been on in a min..* ♥ (MiGhT)- be goin tah joliet fah xmas breakk*;.- missin the lil sis ari♥.. _&& i hate when dudes try tah touch my arm and flirt like boy boom not even cute tf"_JUSS VIVI
 
Will Yang
Will Yang i am so so pround of my girl about what she have done. She just got a $300 scholarship from her department. k, now let me have a look the restaurant list.
 
Haley B Newton
Haley B Newton Dear diary I don't have paper right now So I think I'm Gunna use Facebook<3 thanks for understanding
 
Adrienne Syms
Adrienne Syms Highly annoyed. I am so sick of loved ones being walked on by people who should stand up with them. Ridiculous.
 
Deedee Graham
Deedee Graham Thanks Mike Sohyda, Justin Pacanovsky, Jerry Winans and Darrion Low. You guys all helped me when I needed you the most. I love you all so much <3
 
Eddo Faichar
Eddo Faichar i dont want to be any one
 
Alexander Dunbar
Alexander Dunbar Who's the most fun person around? You Who's the coolest, most hip person in town? You Who boosts me up when I feel cruddy? You Who's my friend & pal, chum & buddy? You! You! You!
 
Fitriya Rachmawati
Fitriya Rachmawati Today, Really I am Busy...... Huffhhh. Bismillah. So many activities in out side. Keep Spirit.

Likes

Fitriya Rachmawati
 
Jonathan Mark Aites
Jonathan Mark Aites I wish I had friends to hang with. Oh well doesn't matter.
 
Daniel Merritt
Daniel Merritt wat the hell am i gunna do today... such good weather. dont really wanna see it go to waste
 
Seema Sharma
Seema Sharma I don't care how many lips live kissed, How many shoulders live embraced & How many times live said, I LOVE YOU. All I care is not be the first but to bur lost !
 
Cory Dawe
Cory Dawe I shit on niggas, thats why i rap wit a diaper on!
 
Sarah Szilvagyi
Sarah Szilvagyi Is it bad that I still enjoy playing with crayons, markers, and bubble wrap????
 
Franky Salais
Franky Salais I listen to drakes album atleast once a day just like I take a pist atleast one time a day :p haha
 
Melody Yesterday
Melody Yesterday I never validated my membership but I think they charge a fee & then you get money back -- not sure
www.freeshipping.com
Get Exclusive Free Shipping at over 1,000 merchants, complete price protection wherever you shop, and a free extended warranty!
 
Bri Williams
Bri Williams So Elizabeth Anne Van Orden and I were sitting in our Presentational Speaking class when Our teacher told us that we needed to put our laptops away because this is school. DUHHHH Thats what we got them for. UGH!! and when i appoligized, he said that we were just going to pass notes. um how exactly??? no internet, we are both blind as a bat!!! UGH ITS ANNOYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Hong Krang
Hong Krang I hate winter!!! I am freezing because weather is so terrible today!!~~~
 

No comments:

Post a Comment