Tuesday, December 6, 2011

This past Saturday I told sister Barbara by next weekend Imma have another interview on the table too and just got a call saying I've been called for a interview

Malcolm Daniel Sesay
Malcolm Daniel Sesay This past Saturday I told sister Barbara by next weekend Imma have another interview on the table too and just got a call saying I've been called for a interview for the phlebotomist position at the hospital so I have two interviews this week..you can't tell me faith doesn't work GOD moves when you believe and work hard
 
Billy Horne
Billy Horne Wow! Me and my mom could not figure out my brother's homework. He's a second grader!
 
Laurie LaSalle
Laurie LaSalle Long weekend. Happy that boo told me he had a lot of fun with me. Like he has a choice?
 
Eric Roman
Eric Roman Wtf its a real virus on my shit . Bogus ass responses in my name & not me. This facebook shit is plagued.
 
Daisy Henry
Daisy Henry Im a hoee ! But who didnt know that ?
 
Alexix Chante
Alexix Chante if a girl throw free p**** then wat nigga want take it
 
Nicole Nees
Nicole Nees Is watching A Charlie Brown Christmas- 1 of the only things that get me in the spirit =)
 
Jennie Purcell
Jennie Purcell PRAYERS CAN BE ANSWERED IN THE BLINK OF AN EYE. I THANK GOD 4 PUTTING GREAT PPL IN MY LIFE AND GIVIN ME THE KNOWLEDGE AND STRENGTH I NEED 2 BE THE KIND OF PERSON WHO DESERVES 2 BE SO BLESSED AND RECOGNIZES A BLESSING WHEN HE SENDS IT MY WAY. THANK U!
 
Jessica Druzinski
Jessica Druzinski Abby is about to eat her chicken breast and her homemade frosted dog cookie. What a birthday!
 
Crystal Hoffman
Crystal Hoffman Today was a one of them days good and bad for me and my baby
 
Sean Winters
Sean Winters Having a jaguar party at my house oh boy we just cleaned up haha
 
Greg Senior Kappers
Greg Senior Kappers Life Measured Falling down, falling asleep, or falling away, On the darkest nights, I find this life to be a test of dreams. I could not say if climbing stairs, planting my head In a cool pillow, or drifting into some weightless heaven, Would bring you back. Sometimes I hold the picture of your ghost, too close to the light, And out of the corner of my eye, I see the faces of past omissions. I see you telling me, “It’s okay, go back to bed.” I pretend to believe you. I smile, you smile. That has always been between us. Awake, asleep, or dreaming, These dreams that live in slumber, These dreams of redemption.
 
John Kalinowski Jr.
John Kalinowski Jr. "A way to a womans heart, Pajamas"
 
Gary Mowry
Gary Mowry RIP uncle Gene. U were one of a kind and I will miss u until we meet again....
 
Teryl Wessels
Teryl Wessels NOT 1 OF MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS WILL COPY THIS POST (BUT I AM COUNTING ON A TRUE FAMILY MEMBER OR FRIEND TO DO IT)... IF YOU WOULD BE THERE FOR ME THEN COPY THIS... IM DOING THIS TO PROVE A FRIEND WRONG THAT SOMEONE IS ALWAYS LISTENING
 
Rachel Hutchings
Rachel Hutchings Broke a nail on a crazy ladies watch,. There fore blood went every where. Imma die in this box I swear. :(
 
Aaron Snakz Williams
Aaron Snakz Williams #1000 my nigga Kant wait to collab wit ya on a trakk Bruh soon as I get free time I gt ya boi
 
Sarah-Maria Morgan-Lloyd
Sarah-Maria Morgan-Lloyd That horrible terrifying moment when you get home to find a small gift wrapped box on the chest freezer INSIDE the carport with no note other than a printed picture and Happy Birthday on it. Mums birthday was 10 days ago and we no idea who its from. FUCKING SCARY
 
Eddie Salazar
Eddie Salazar Dont try Quiz Whis its just a faild Quiz Monster.
 
Egbewunmi Olanrewaju Soji
Egbewunmi Olanrewaju Soji Odun Nlo Sopin Oo Baba Rere,Jowo Maa Soowa Oo Tiletile,Ohun Tiyio Pawalekun Maa Jeki Osele Siwa Wa Oo Baba Rere. Odun Yi Atura Kooni Lekoko Mo Wa Gbogbo Ohun Ti a Daawole Aayori,Ohun Ti Abeere Ni Oluwa Yio Se.
 
Gary R Vitullo
Gary R Vitullo I. Introduction A. PROCEDURAL BACKGROUND On September 7, 1994, a complaint was filed with the Committee on Standards of Official Conduct ("Committee") against Representative Newt Gingrich by Ben Jones, Mr. Gingrich's opponent in his 1994 campaign for re-election. The complaint centered on a course taught by Mr. Gingrich called "Renewing American Civilization." Among other things, the complaint alleged that Mr. Gingrich had used his congressional staff to work on the course in violation of House Rules. The complaint also alleged that Mr. Gingrich had created a college course under the sponsorship of 501(c)(3) organizations in order "to meet certain political, not educational, objectives" and, therefore, caused a violation of section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code to occur. In partial support of the allegation that the course was a partisan, political project, the complaint alleged that the course was under the control of GOPAC, a political action committee of which Mr. Gingrich was the General Chairman. http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/national/longterm/gingrich/report/part_i.htm
www.washingtonpost.com
On September 7, 1994, a complaint was filed with the Committee on Standards of Official Conduct ("Committee") against Representative Newt Gingrich by Ben Jones, Mr. Gingrich's opponent in his 1994 campaign for re-election. The complaint centered on a course taught by Mr. Gingrich called "Renewing Am...
 
Marc Proulx
Marc Proulx Awesome day so far, great workout at the gym with the wife. Time to relax a bit before bed and enjoy a nice Vi Shake for diner. Apple Pie, Mocha or just au naturel not sure will see what the blender says lol
 
Tanasia Gordon
Tanasia Gordon Q and A game(I N B O X}
 
Sara Apreza
Sara Apreza ok... I really need to know if anyone else has this problem... I told my son that after he finishes his dinner he can have a cookie. He preceded to tell me that instead of a cookie for dessert he wants an apple with a side of chz...
 
Tabitha Marie Henderson
Tabitha Marie Henderson Like for a TBH! :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment