Tuesday, December 6, 2011

If you think I'm hot Poke If you think I'm good friend like If you wanna date me be honest message If you love me

Jake Low
Jake Low If you think I'm hot. ( Poke ) If you think I'm good friend. ( like ) If you wanna date me, be honest. ( message) If you love me . ( message with a ♥) If your bored and not scared make this your status
 
Nakita Sanders
Nakita Sanders Finally off ima so ready for a hot bath
 
Danielle Adams
Danielle Adams so i went for a really long walk yesterday and thought to my self which direction am i supposed to be facing when i do know which way im facing??
 
Matthew Threadgill
Matthew Threadgill ok so by now if u werent informed im sure u very curious of where my navy career going to take me for my first assignment, well got my hard copies an its official im headed to japan for a couple of year. im very excited!!
 
Kierra Boothaang Taylor
Kierra Boothaang Taylor People Say Hate Is A Strongg Word ; But So Is Lovee . && Peoole Throw It Aroundd Like Its Nothingg .<3
 
Gareth Richer
Gareth Richer The longer i sit here the more painful my thumb gets but hey i would break my arm to go to a gig like that again!!!
 
Rob McGuire
Rob McGuire It is snowing and it is a beautiful sight. I feel peaceful. I love Christmas.
 
Becky Browne
Becky Browne 2 late assignments? one more won't make a difference! Christmas movies then sleeep<3 textss
 
Kristi Evans
Kristi Evans Watchin A Charlie Brown Christmas love these shows
 
Michaela Serna
Michaela Serna I need a nice warm hat my ears are cold =/
 
Cindy Tinylocz Martinez
Cindy Tinylocz Martinez Haha bbyddy hot tryin to get dis lol ... Boy u already no da drill NO MONEY NO HONEY LOL ..bust it out fool. Lol ok ok I guss ill go fo a lil ride ;•)
 
Crystal Price West
Crystal Price West So very sick...not very fun especially on my day off...was running a temp of 101.3 now its back down to 99.6 after medicine....hoping it doesnt go back up felt like someone was running me over
 
Bbe Russcruss Mrfreeze
Bbe Russcruss Mrfreeze A YO MAN I'M AT THE palace TONIGHHT COME FUCK WHIT ME MY BABY DAMN SIDE WHAT UP
 
John Hice
John Hice goodnight and sweet dreams....i hope everyone has a great nights rest......
 
Troy Fontenet
Troy Fontenet Back on the maket people play to meny games all I won't is miss right its cool tho I know she's out there but I'm not going to be messy and put her name out there our say something rude I just wish. You the best well. Its about to be a new year. And new me the next one I will make she's with me to the end
 
Sharonda Carroll
Sharonda Carroll So I am a very passive person when it comes to getting things I want. I always tend to let things slip away.
 
Ian Seefeldt-swanson
Ian Seefeldt-swanson I need a beer........ wait make it a case
 
Hamza Kabir
Hamza Kabir Holly Samson Perfect Boyfriend •Gives her your hoodie or a hug, if she's cold. •Leave her cute messages. •Tell her she looks beautiful. •Look her in the eye when you talk to her. ... ... •Let her mess with your hair. •Just walk around with her. •Forgive her mistakes ! •Hold her hand when you're around your friends AND in private. •Let her fall asleep in your arms. •Watch her favorite movie with her. •Come up and grab her by the waist. Remember This: •Don't talk about other girls around her ..! •When she's sad, hold her. •When you fall in love with her, tell her, don't lie about it.♥ Guys re post as "I'd do this for her" Girls re post as "Perfect Boyfriend" If you don't re-post this in 1 hour, you will lose the one you love. If you re-post this in 1 hour, the one you like/love will: Call you , text you or inbox
 
Vanessa Arroyo
Vanessa Arroyo D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F. ~ (Do i look like i qive a fucck) xDD
 
Aaron Chapman
Aaron Chapman up in pikevilllllle, chillin like a villain.
 
Christopher Deon Hadnot
Christopher Deon Hadnot Just have to pass this along.... I have so much going on in my life right now... I need a blessing and cant afford to not pay it forward.. If you have taken a minute to read this... God has seen YOU struggling with something. God says its over. A blessing is coming your way.... If you believe in God send this message on, please don't ignore it,... God is going to fix two things (BIG) tonight in your favor. If you believe in God… drop everything and re-post it. Can't hurt...I Still Believe in Miracles...
 
Raymond Santiago
Raymond Santiago Wow !!!!! What a long day today :) lol
 
Matt Swingle
Matt Swingle So its been a tough year to say the least its just my Dad and I now and he's a good man i'm fortunate I try to be a good person occasionally I do stupid stuff my friends have been excellent so these respects i''m fortunate even though things will never be the same.
 
Missy Harper
Missy Harper Like my status How much are you worth to me: [] 1 cent [] $1 [] $2 ... [] $5 [] $10 [] $20 [] $50 [] $100 [] $1,000 [] Priceless. [] Everything. If we walked home I’d: [] Hold your hand [] Push you in a bush. [] Trip you and run. []Give you a BIG HUG! []Talk about things. c: In 10 Years, I see you: [] Pregnant. [] A famous person. [] Model. [] Crackhead\Drug dealer. [] Same as now. [] Athlete. [] Party…every night. [] In college\University. I can see us: [] Living together. [] Being close. [] Not talking. [] Married. [] Chilling. [] Partying. [] Being friends What i like about you [] Eyes [] Smile [] Personality [] Hair [] Cool to hang out with [] Honest [] Funny [] Easy to talk too []everything You should really.. [] Text me [] Stop being a stranger [] Give me your number [] Leave me alone. [] Put this as your status so I can like it
 
Alex Borges
Alex Borges which enables us to have it run a script as root whenever an smb connection is made
 

No comments:

Post a Comment