Wednesday, December 7, 2011

well went to the therapy said my left knee still needed more recovery thats why its swelled and when it buckled on me on the day they wanted me too

Robin Croy
Robin Croy well went to the therapy said my left knee still needed more recovery thats why its swelled and when it buckled on me on the day they wanted me too walk with out the cruthch me and my best friend was at walmart and my right knee buckled so i couldnt hardley walk thank god she was there cause i had to stop couldnt walk for about 5min so had dr appointment after therapy so went to see him and guess what had to have 450cc of fluid drawed of surgery knee that hurt so hes such a good dr that he looked at my right knee with out setting up another appointment and hat to inject both my knees with cortizones an steroides in both my knees and told me yo try to take a couple of days off it and let them get the medication to get in the knees to help some relive and if in three months my surgery knee isnt better kneereplacement and the left one scoped again woo hoo but at least he gave me some pain med to take it so pray i can get some rest really grandkids but really i need alot of prayers for what is going on in my life rite know and lov u all been long rough day just got home hr ago went to pizza hut got their pasta for ten dollars and dominos cheese bread by the way its off the hook and enough for tom to take to work so total 1700 dollars for three and enough for toms lunch is cheap and use paper plates lazy yes ok im done venting pain pill hitting lolol
 
Harold Brock
Harold Brock i think i like being single ...
 
Angel Torres
Angel Torres You know that girl you just called fat? She's overdosed on diet pills. You know that girl you just called ugly? She spends hours putting on make-up hoping people will like her. You know that guy you just tripped? He's abused enough at home. See that man with all the ugly scars? He fought for this country. That guy you just made fun of for crying. His mom is dying. Put this on one other video if you are against bullying. I know 95% of you won't but the people with a heart will.
 
Joker Lee Brown
Joker Lee Brown thanx for the laugh Stacy!! now on to the funny stuff: The Perfect Husband Several men are in the locker room of a golf club. A cellular phone on a bench rings and a man engages the hands-free speaker function and begins to talk. Every man in the room stops to listen. MAN: "Hello" ... WOMAN: "Hi Honey, it's me. Are you at the club?" MAN: "Yes." WOMAN: "I'm at the shops now and found this beautiful leather coat. It's only $2,000. Is it OK if I buy it?" MAN: "Sure, go ahead if you like it that much." WOMAN: "I also stopped by the Lexus dealership and saw the new models. I saw one I really liked." MAN: "How much?" WOMAN: "$90,000." MAN: "OK, but for that price I want it with all the options." WOMAN: "Great! Oh, and one more thing. I was just talking to Janie and found out that the house I wanted last year is back on the market. They're asking $980,000 for it." MAN: "Well, then go ahead and make an offer of $900,000. They'll probably take it. If not, we can go the extra eighty-thousand if it's what you really want." WOMAN: "OK. I'll see you later! I love you so much!" MAN: "Bye! I love you, too." The man hangs up. The other men in the locker room are staring at him in astonishment, mouths wide open. He turns and asks, "Anyone know whose phone this is?"

Likes

Laura C. Geddie
 
Barbara Bentdahl
Barbara Bentdahl I am happy,heehee

Likes

Carisa Andolena Brewer
 
Veronica Idqaf Piedra
Veronica Idqaf Piedra I <3 Jesus ' :D

Likes

Autumn BarrientosJoane MasengiVeronica Idqaf PiedraRodriguez Yulissa
 
Mollena Williams
Mollena Williams Its hella rad that I brought shit up to @TheDominantGuy that is troublesome and not only is he NOT defensive he THANKS me for trusting him.

Likes

Natalie Patrice TuckerToby WolfKatrina JamesJennifer Whiteside
 
Kevin Schultz
Kevin Schultz Just found Halloween candy that I forgot about. SCORE!!!

Likes

Jaeda MarieAmber SchneiderAmber SmithSteven Lofgren
 
Amber Sowders
Amber Sowders Breakfast at 8:0o and a book i cant put down <3 Text? just seeing your face makes me smile :)
 
Nancy Skipper
Nancy Skipper I'm very proud to post this. I personally believe in Jesus Christ. One Facebooker has challenged all believers to put this on their wall. The Bible says, if you deny Me in front of your peers, I will deny you in front of My Father. This is a simple test. If you are not afraid to show it, re-post this

Likes

Zella Ann BaxterStephanie Hendrix
 
Maddie Blanchette
Maddie Blanchette Cause the'll be no sunlight, if i lose you baby. The'll be no clear skies, if i lose you baby. And just like the clouds, my eyes, will do the same. If you walk away, everyday it will rain, rain ,rain. <3

Likes

Maddie Blanchette
 
Becca Lynn Porter
Becca Lynn Porter practice went good ughh all bruised up! but thats okk i cant wait for competion! :D...text or call the cell!...boy ur driving me crazyyy! (;

Likes

Odaliz HaroCharish Elizabeth Johnson
 
Paula S. Hill
Paula S. Hill What a bad ass! "This guy makes Justin Bieber, Justin Timberlake and today's male singers look like little girls playing house."
www.youtube.com
TOM SINGING THIS SHIRLEY BASSEY SMASH HIT, WRITTEN BY CARLO DONIDA, JERRY LEIBER, MIKE STOLLER AND PHIL SPECTOR. FROM THE 1981 U.S. T.V. SPECIALS. ALSO RECOR...

Likes

Billie Hara
 
Paula Westlock
Paula Westlock I love spending all my time and raising my boys! Just seeing what they learn and what catches their attention! ily Connor and Johnny <3
 
Marlin Brownell
Marlin Brownell Join us tomorrow, Dec. 7, at “First Wednesday” at Travel Salem’s Travel Café, 181 High St. NE, Salem, from 5-8 pm. Nate Holstedt and I will be on hand from Foremost Marketing and Media, telling attendees about the Business Incubator program and the Chemeketa Center for Business and Industry. Enjoy delicious treats from Trader Joe’s. Evergreen Aviation & Space Museum will be showcasing their museum. IMAX and Wings and Waves Water Park will have a special raffle. The Lodge at Detroit Lake is offering holiday special discounts. Willamette Valley Vineyards will be pouring wine. Come decorate cookies while you learn about the advantages of banking at Rivermark Community Credit Union. See you there.
 
Terry Hassler
Terry Hassler Stick the Holiday crud where youy want. It's a damn Merry CHRISTmas for me! I may not go to church or pray enough, but by god as my witness, CHRIST will always be in, and apart of my life! Ifn you don't like that, get the hell out of the USA and take your bullsh%t HOLIDAY CR#P with you. Merry Christmas to ALL!!!!!!!

Likes

Kindra HamillRandy ScheltgenThemmada Tey HasslerAshley Bowles
 
Audu Stephen
Audu Stephen A husband workin abroad wrote to his wife; Dear sweetheart! I can't send my salary dis mnth, d global market crises has affected me, so i am sending 100 kisses 2u my sweetheart. Ur loving husband. His wife replied;...
 
D.j. Watson
D.j. Watson What a day car broke down again on the way to work. Figured outvthe problem and fixed it. Finally got my truck to crank up and run but still not able to drive it. Now over half the Christmas lights just went out when I was adding more. Time to blow off some steam at the gym.
 
Leigh Martin
Leigh Martin Red solo cup I fill you up, lets have a party :)

Likes

Cayla SeidlerAlexandra Rutkowski
 
Catherine Boucher
Catherine Boucher love actually with the love of my life. enjoying some much needed down time and even more of a needed day off tomorrow...I love the holidays :)

Likes

Cheryl EspinolaMarissa Manolopoulos
 
Frick Smith
Frick Smith just thought Id let the world know my give-a-shit-o-meter has broke and I really do not intend to fix it

Likes

Kathryn Barwick AdamsMichelle LuceroSamantha Seryn Sometymes
 
Carrol Ingle
Carrol Ingle I keep getting pop-ups here on FB that my friends want my personal info....I found out today its a FB virus. So watch out!!
 
Yung Nigel
Yung Nigel myy baaiii
www.worldstarhiphop.com
On Hot 97
 
Zuber Khan
Zuber Khan good morning world & I am on the road 2 my home
 
Mackenzie Hill
Mackenzie Hill OMG i can`t find one of Spain`s legends thats actully a legend and not a myth!!!!!!! What am i gonna do for Mrs.Wood`s class?!?!?!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment