Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Season 5 Jersey shore can't wait back to stupidity and I love it : wwwkytetv GOTTA SEE CHUCK1HE JUST LOVES WHEN I CALL HIM THAT SITTIN HUR WATCH BAPS I

Johanne Gervais
Johanne Gervais Season 5... Jersey shore, can't wait.... back to stupidity and I love it :)
www.kyte.tv
 
Lori Ortega
Lori Ortega GOTTA SEE CHUCK!!!!!!1HE JUST LOVES WHEN I CALL HIM THAT!!!!!!

Likes

Luciana Businger MendozaKing KaspaTami L. Businger
 
Nashay Solo Gullatt
Nashay Solo Gullatt SITTIN HUR WATCH BAPS I HAVENT SEEN THIS MOVIE IN FOREVER
 
Ashley Fincher
www.youtube.com
This is Michael Bublés cover of All I want for Christmas, I have skipped the few songs that come before it but will upload them soon. Enjoy! NOTICE(Users can...

Likes

Michelle Sutton
 
Ben Lambert
Ben Lambert I can't find my monkeys!
 
Sonia Luna
Sonia Luna Just here watch'n tv with my niece dominique till i go work man i dont want go work its 2 cold i want b with my baby girl 2 keep me warm so im just herewatch'n tv & text'n my baby girl i wish i was with my baby girl we cant wait when i have a day off that y we can cuddle each other I LOVE U ALOT MY BABYGIRL :)

Likes

Juliet Benavides
 
Shantel Atkinson
Shantel Atkinson This break im only chillin wit a selected few....remember I dnt have any friends except the ones that brought their kids to Aj's party..other than that ur an associate who I associate wit on a limited basis
 
Crystal Taylor
Crystal Taylor Luv or hate me i stay hate free they say we learn from our mistakes but that's why they mistake me...
 
Omar Valverde Hernandez
Omar Valverde Hernandez :'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'( i also go this i welcome you again since coming to ask and you have lived tormented not to be wiht me because i want well i think....it is bad tha you went with my heart and now come to seek to love me one day you were everything to me and now i can not see you go:'(:'(:'(:'(::'(:'(
 
Jennifer Bird
Jennifer Bird I am taking a poll....What do you think makes a good HR MANAGER at work? I am ready to go home for the day:)
 
Phelisha Amavisca
Phelisha Amavisca HELL YEA "JERSEY SHORE" SEASON 5!! I CANT WAIT!!! JUST WATCHED THE TRAILER AND THERES SOME SHIT GOING DOWN!!! LOL

Likes

Enrique Jimenez
 
Ray Paredes
Ray Paredes The garage is bright now I need sun glasses
 
Allen Holden
Allen Holden PLease take a moment and vote for "Taryn Davis". I won't ask again after tomorrow.. only two more days and she could be named CNN'S HERO of 2011. You are on Facebook right now anyway.. just check it out.. for the armed forces, and for their spouses. for the fallen, and for their widows...
www.facebook.com
Now in our fifth year, CNN Heroes shines a spotlight on "everyday people changing the world."...
 
Katie Key
Katie Key I got "Old age" on the How will you die? quiz! http://apps.facebook.com/qbquiz-ffdcl/?ref=asp
 
Brownlow Brian
Brownlow Brian so i got a interview tom for city of bridgeport i hope things go good

Likes

Kevin Helsper
 
Daniele Giallonardo
Daniele Giallonardo Look what I just found on SoundCloud
soundcloud.com
Evolution House Christmas Mix 2011 Mixed by Daresh Syzmoon in Genova Dicembre 2011 Prisma's Studioo's Dedicated by Francesco Raschella'( Dj Francy )...
 
Skunk Anderson
Skunk Anderson whats the point of life if i can't be with you :(

Likes

Sawyer Flowers
 
Tiara S. Bryant
Tiara S. Bryant yay!!!i pass 3 of my classes...now i have 2 more final this week wish me luck...Thank u GOD:)

Likes

Angela Mz'Gorgeous TillmanRosie Campbell IvoryOctavia Turner
 
Jack Weinstein
Jack Weinstein I Think I'm on another world with you
 
Emaleigh Hathorn
Emaleigh Hathorn Cheyenne Sierra Hathorn, I love you even though you looked like a freak yelling my name from the sidelines!!.. Jk!!!(;
 
Betty Sonotfeelinthesehoes Mason
Betty Sonotfeelinthesehoes Mason Inbox only please...... You and I should _______ before 2011 end. Repost as ur status and see what answers u get.
 
Joel Jackson
Joel Jackson I wish I had someone to do my Christmas shopping for me.......
 
Alie Kutil
Alie Kutil You should know that i lead, not follow<3

Likes

Jaime Benner
 
Josh Saltzman
Josh Saltzman ohhhh wellll. i dont like texting anyways :o

Likes

Summer KilledYouIzzy BerronesAlexis Diane'ashleyy Doll
 
Cecille Barce Araos
Ang LibreToh ay isang FREE voice content service para sa masang Pilipino. Madali lang gamitin. STEP 1: I-text ang to 9988. Ex. I-text ang PUL to 9988. Step 2: Hintayin at sagutin ang tawag mula sa 9988 at ikaw ay makakarinig ng mga nakakatuwang pickup lines. To know more about the service, go to www.mobad.ph
 

No comments:

Post a Comment