Wednesday, December 7, 2011

I am spent anyone playing their 360 opinion on the new layout i like it does any one have anything to talk about on face book cause im sick of

Danielle Wise
Danielle Wise I am spent!
 
Shawn Hart
Shawn Hart anyone playing their 360? opinion on the new layout? i like it
 
Adrian Fahey
Adrian Fahey does any one have anything to talk about on face book, cause im sick of getting fukn game shit and horriscopes every time my phone has a face book alert. wish i could sit around all day and play fukn games
 
Tommy Babington
Tommy Babington I got "Pittbull" on the What dog are you? quiz! http://apps.facebook.com/qbquiz-lddnm/?ref=asp
 
Jacob Barrio
Jacob Barrio I love dell xps
Computers
 
Courtney Thompson
Courtney Thompson God, I jus wanna shoot myself now....
 
Reyna Maxine
Reyna Maxine ok i think im gonna TRY and start on my homework...lol report/speech on american literature. not interested!! LOL
 
LaQuisha LeDaris
LaQuisha LeDaris aLL ThEse fAKe BitChzzz nEEd To sHUt thErE wHitE TrAps oR i Finna BeAT soMe AsS #fOrreaL

Likes

Waylon RobertSemhal TesfuSidra Thorkildsen
 
Karen Sullivan
Karen Sullivan I found a new great website today for kitchenware...try it ..the Hectic Gourmet
www.hecticgourmet.com
Your friend shared a 10% discount. Enjoy!
 
Yeseniauhh Esquivel
Yeseniauhh Esquivel Its Been 7months & im still in pain yu will be so biqq now , i woud.of been in a hurry & exited to buy yu toys & dolls for christmas.. mommy misses you so muchh babygirl & will cry tonight bekus yu beinq gone remains

Likes

Yeseniauhh EsquivelNallely ReyesYamilex ZunigaKendra Briseno
 
Jaime Menjivar
Jaime Menjivar I' Feel Alone... :( ..!
 
Ntokozo Shabalala
Ntokozo Shabalala i miss him so much
 
Priscilla Castillo
Priscilla Castillo Dont say you love me unless you really mean it, because i might do something crazy and believe it.

Likes

Sarah ContrerasLuis Perez
 
Matthew McKinney
Matthew McKinney South padre island with Isidro Garcia for spring break? I hope.

Likes

Chris Poss
 
Victor Saavedra
Victor Saavedra just got robbed by the red box... charged me for a movie that i returned??? :/
 
Guillermo Rico
Guillermo Rico I hate you bitch !
 
Katina Gehrke
Katina Gehrke Goodbye to Playa and my friends!! :-( Happy I got to see most of you on Sat. Be safe and take are <3

Likes

Lisa Connelly
 
Michael Hodder
Michael Hodder Single or not put this as your status and see what people inbox you with. (Its all a secret) Black: I want a relationship :3 White: I'm trynna smash >;) Green: I'm falling for you :$ Purple: I miss you
 
Ayoo Chaz
Ayoo Chaz All I want for Christmas is you................................................................ To fall down the stairs, get hit by a bus and then eaten by a shark.

Likes

Meagen RoybalPerla BieberSierra AllanAnna Ramos
 
Samantha Prater Addison
Samantha Prater Addison Happy Birthday to my Hailee!!!! Cant believe she is already 9 yrs. I love u hayhay!!!

Likes

Alison James
 
Richard Scott
Richard Scott I'm very proud to post this. I personally believe in Jesus Christ. One Facebooker has challenged all believers to put this on... their wall. The Bible says, if you deny me in front of your peers, I will deny you in front of My Father. This is a simple test. If you are not afraid to show it, re-post this. I proudly did. ♥
 
Joyce C Kaaland
Joyce C Kaaland Register for the free video like I did. Great info you don't want to miss
theelevationgroup.net
Register free for Mike Dillard's 2011 Year-In-Review video series where they're taking average ordinary people from all walks of life, and teaching them the black-box investment strategies that the ultra-rich are using to profit during todays economic chaos...
 
Terry StayReal Allaway
Terry StayReal Allaway A (FUNNY) CONVO WITH A GIRL 2DAY; HER; HEY TERRY "I LOOK BACK" HER; OOO MY BAD.... I MENT ASSWHOLE ME; HAHAHA LMMFBO =P
 
Chanaenae Penn
Chanaenae Penn its that time again kareoke here i come lol who want to join im leain in like two hours about 8:30 whats up friends hae some fun
 
BaseGod Swavey
BaseGod Swavey Guess I aint getting that phone call for the night , who's replacing thatt ? "/

Likes

Dontia Cook
 

No comments:

Post a Comment