Wednesday, December 7, 2011

IF YOU ARE 120 SURE TO ORDER JUST COMMENTS MINEand send me in private your nameaddresscontact and mode of payment PAYMENT OPTIONsmartpadalacebuanalbcbdo note sure buyers will sent me msg

Marissa Villalobos
IF YOU ARE 120 % SURE TO ORDER JUST COMMENTS (MINE)and send me in private your name.address,contact # )and mode of payment PAYMENT OPTION(smartpadala,cebuana,lbc,bdo) note( sure buyers will sent me msg and the buyers will shoulder the shipping fee charge i will post in my wall the shipping receipt for the proof) policy(buyers will send their payment first and ryte that time i ship their orders 2 to 4 days shipping maximum time PHP400 TWO DAYS RESERVATION(reserved items considered sold)no cancellation of order ENJOY SHOPPING RESELLER MUST PM ME FOR THE PRICE
 
Jackie Martinez
Jackie Martinez ITS 7TH GRADE... ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ I stared at the girl next to me...She was my so called 'best friend'... I stared at her... Long, silky hair... And I wished she was mine... But she didn't notice me like that... I knew it... After class she walked up to me and asked me for the notes she had missed the day before... And I handed them to her... She said 'thanks'... And gave me a kiss on the cheek... I wanted to tell her... I want her to know that I don't want to be 'just friends'... I love her but I'm too shy to tell her... And I don't know why... IT'S JUNIOR YEAR... My phone rang... On the other end it was her... She was in tears... Mumbling on and on about how her love had broken her heart... She asked me to come over because she didn't want to be alone... So I did... As I sat next to her on the sofa... I stared at her soft eyes... Wishing she was mine... After 2 hours... A Drew Barrymore movie... And 3 bags of chips... She decided to go to sleep... She looked at me.. Said 'thanks' and gave me a kiss on the cheek... I wanted to tell her... I want her to know... That I don't want to be 'just friends'... I love her but I'm too shy to tell her... And I don't know why... IT'S SENIOR YEAR... The day before prom... She walked to my locker... 'My date is sick' she said... He's not going to go... Well... I didn't have a date and in 7th grade... We made a promise that if neither of us had dates... We'd go together just as 'best friends'... And so we did... IT'S PROM NIGHT... After everything was over with... I was standing at her front door step... I stared at her ... She smiled at me... I wanted her to be mine... But she doesn't think of me like that... And I know it... Then she said 'I had the best time... Thanks!'... And she gave me a kiss on the cheek... I wanted to tell her... I wanted her to know that I don't want to be 'just friends'... I love her but I'm just too shy... And I don't know why... IT'S GRADUATION DAY... A day passed... And then a week... And then a month... Before I could blink... It was graduation day... I watched her... Perfect body... Floated like an angel up on stage to get her diploma... I wanted her to be mine... But she doesn't think of me that way... And I know it... Before everyone went home... She came to me in her smock and hat... And cried as I hugged her... Then she lifted her head from my shoulders and said 'you're my best friend'... 'Thanks!'... And gave me a kiss on the cheek... I wanted to tell her.. I wanted her to know that I wanted to be more than 'just friends'... I love her but I'm too shy... And I don't know why... IT'S A FEW YEARS LATER... Now I sit in the pews of the church... A church that she is getting married in now... I watched her say 'I do' an drive off to her new life... Married to another man... I wanted her to be mine... But she didn't see me like that... And I knew it... But before she drove away... She came to me and said 'You came!... Thanks!'... And she kissed me on the cheek... I wanted to tell her... I wantd her to know that I didn't want to be 'just friends'... I love her but I'm just too shy... And I don't know why... YEARS PASSED... I looked down at the coffin of a girl who used to be my 'best friend'... At the service they read a diary entry she had wrote in her high school years... This is what it said... 'I stare at him... Wishing he was mine... But he doesn't notice me like that... And I know it... I wanted to tell him... I wanted him to know... That I don't want to be 'just friends'... I love him but I'm just too shy... And I don't know why... I wish he would tell me he loved me'... I wish I did too... I thought to myself and I cried... REPOST THIS IN THE NEXT 20 MINUTES AND SOMEONE WILL TELL YOU THEY LOVE YOU AND WOULD DO ANYTHING FOR YOU... BUT IF YOU BREAK THIS CHAIN YOU WILL HAVE RELATIONSHIP PROBLEMS FOR THE NEXT 13 YEARS!! ONCE YOU OPEN THIS SOMETHING GOOD WILL happen to you at 12:00 am I DIDNT WRITE THIS JUST COPIED AND PASTED
 
Sugar Bear Pitty
 
Greg Grant
Greg Grant [] Red: You are awesome!! [] Pink: You Cute/ Pretty:DD [] Green: You Alrite [] Yellow: I Would Date You [] Orange: You make me smile:D ... [] Gray: We Should Talk More [] Purple: I Love You!!! :) [] Gold: You're Important To Me [] White: We Should Chill Soon [] Black: You Should Post this as your Status

Likes

Kendall TierneyBrittany A. HillGrace HenryCarissa Winberg
 
Glenda Dennis-Junta
Glenda Dennis-Junta fuck you you douche bags that are making a topic about me...Only ones that are dwelling on the bullshit is you. Move the fuq bitches..I did...I got bigger fqn issues to deal with right now that are more important than your fqn whinming...

Likes

Krissy Cabott
 
Steve Conroy
Steve Conroy piano man well miss you.
Downtown won't be the same...a gentle & kind man who was a fixture throughout our downtown for years has passed. We will miss Frank,his stories,his tip of the hat, his most gentlemanly gestures & his trademark "have I told you look beautiful?" RIP peace Frank...

Likes

Brandon Cornett
 
Tevin Ford
Tevin Ford i miss my mother n i hope to see her soon
 
Tickle'Me Elmo
Tickle'Me Elmo I feel like a lying sack of fucking shit .. ~
 
Aja Henderson
Aja Henderson Only reason I continue to antagonize, just my way of bringing truth into a pack of lies. Reveals peoples' true colors, moves in bad disguise. Even though its things I predict, I just act surprised jB<3

Likes

Sonia LadiiBee
 
Benjamin Lee
Benjamin Lee i am totally geeking out with new CSS tricks right now. portfolio site is going to be redonk.

Likes

Paul Kist
 
Jeremy Gregory
Jeremy Gregory Talkin to my baby, I Love you Haley <3

Likes

Selena Kelly
 
Colton Mccormick
Colton Mccormick "turn it up a little bit louder, turn it up I love this song, come on girl the world is ours, let's do somethin right or wrong" :)
 
Katie Harrell
Katie Harrell Ironic to how this song relates to right now...and I hear this song at work quite a bit....
www.youtube.com
New single from The Dangerous Summer's new album "War Paint" © The Dangerous Summer and Hopeless Records Tell them all that I'm a work in progress Pour it ou...
 
Ashley Bockheim
Ashley Bockheim SHould i wear heals tomorrow????
 
Flash Yunel Polamalu
Flash Yunel Polamalu Support a black business. If you have a dog and you are trying to put them on the best dogs clothes every you should take time and visit this websit http://www.sugarchiccouture.com. I promise you will love the websit. I do not have a dog but I still fell in love with the clothes. We need to try to keep our money into the black business that's all im trying to say
 
Lisa Amburgey-Buffo
Lisa Amburgey-Buffo This time next week and I will be on my way to Ft. Benning Georgia... I SO CAN'T WAIT!!! HOOOAH!!!

Likes

Lisa Amburgey-BuffoChristine Egbert WattsHolly Inman RodgersSara Querbach
 
Gina Staffieri-Zane
I get this feeling too sometimes... What about you?
 
Jossy Trujillo
Jossy Trujillo I Dont Have A Loner But I Do Have An Owner <3 (:

Likes

Bianca Serrano-serna
 
Joel Maust
Joel Maust Just so everyone knows, I have a CHRISTMAS TREE in my living room (not a holiday tree), my kids are getting CHRISTMAS PRESENTS (not holiday gifts) and we will eat CHRISTMAS DINNER(not a holiday meal), and I will attend a CHRISTMAS PARTY (not a holiday party). I will also, very cheerfully wish you a MERRY CHRISTMAS! (not happy holidays). By the way, if you want to have a Happy Hanukkah , by all means do, I respect that. If you want to have a Blessed Kwanzaa, I also respect that. I want to have a Merry Christmas, so I ask YOU to respect that! Repost if you agree

Likes

Megan Briana Bender
 
Mike Sanders
Mike Sanders i cant wait for halloween lmao

Likes

Kayla Evarts
 
Scarce Mania
Scarce Mania My dick larger so I sex harder. Lolz!!!!!!
 
Frances Kelley
Frances Kelley ~*♥♥♥This is for all the strong ladies who have been through a lot in life and survived!! Say this out loud "I am strong because I know weakness. I am compassionate because I have experienced suffering. I am alive because I am a fighter. I am wise because I have been foolish. I can laugh because I have known sadness. I can love because I have known loss." Re-post if you are a strong woman who has weathered the storm but still loves to dance in the rain!♥♥♥*~
 
Al-khair Black-knight
Al-khair Black-knight i need for speed
 
Shane Kent Sullivan
Shane Kent Sullivan i really dont like thiss shit but its something i have to do....
 
Gabby Gonzalez
Gabby Gonzalez YESSSSS! IM DOEN WIT PRESENTATIONS...NOW ALL I HAVE IS FINALS BUT IM SO READY 4 THEM!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment