Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Some people have such brilliant ideas Growing up and taking responsibility for your decisions would be a good idea before adding more I hope for your sake that things have

Jessica Brankovic
Jessica Brankovic Some people have such brilliant ideas... Growing up and taking responsibility for your decisions would be a good idea before adding more. I hope for your sake that things have changed and you don't mess things up once again.
 
Laurie Smith
Laurie Smith I Love each and everyone of my girls just the way they are, I would do anything I could to shield them but sometimes as a mom I have to step aside and let them all figure things out for themselves how & what is best for them.

Likes

Sylvia Ortiz
 
Aaron Gonzalez
Aaron Gonzalez skunck tried to come in the crib must be cold if it was my crib I would let anyone in but a skunck, its kinda to kind
 
Howie Brewer
Howie Brewer ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
www.youtube.com
Joan Jett - I wanna be your dog. No copyright infrigment intended.I dont anything.
 
Mark Nicholson
Mark Nicholson Although my Kstate Classy Cat daughter says basketball season has not started since they are headed to the Cotton Bowl, I am back in Phog Allen Fieldhouse getting ready for tip off. We did have time to pick up some Christmas gifts for both our children prior to taking our seats.
 
Mariah Rodriguez
Mariah Rodriguez i love butt sex!!!!!!!!!!!!

Likes

Alyx Castillo
 
Maliki Darknessis Forever-withme
Maliki Darknessis Forever-withme Send me a drink. ♥ (; Monster - You're hot ♥ Arizona - You're cute (: Coke - You're pertty :) Pepsi - You're funny ^.^ ... ... ... Apple juice - I miss you Sprite - I have a crush on you ♥ Diet Sprite - I use to have a crush on you ♥ Mountain Dew - You should inbox me [; Minute Maid - You're a-m-a-z-i-n-g ;) Ginger Ale - STRANGER! Fanta - We should talk more Red Bull - I Love you ♥ Slushie - We should chill ^_^ Cream Soda - I'd kiss you Coca-Cola - Your adorable ♥ c: Water - your chill Powerade - Make this your status and see what ppl send you :D

Likes

Amaya PooleLarissa Sunshine
 
Holly Maillet
Holly Maillet Like this status for a color. [] red: your tuff [] pink: your cute [] green: alright, dont kno ya tho [] blue: i want your number. [] yellow: i would date ya [] orange: you've made me smile [] grey: we should talk/more [] purple: i love you [] gold: your important to me [] white: we should hang out sometime [] black: you should put this so your status.

Likes

Dalton VanessaTrisha Hubbard-LeRoyTina Langthorne
 
Sherry Cox
Sherry Cox I Wish I would just feel better....

Likes

Darelle Watkins
 
Christine Ames Perez
Christine Ames Perez stress to the max! trying to write a paper but can't all i can think about and worry about is my sissy
 
Lane Bourland
Lane Bourland I love the idiots that try to go mudding by the bridge!! Haha it makes my day every time I drive by!

Likes

Colten HareKarlie ReddenLeigh Anne HummelJaime Ringuette
 
David Reid
David Reid so crystal wants to see the season opener of Teen Mom 2....guess what that means for me? i have to watch this shit....someone give me a DVR so i can record my stuff lol
 
Valentino Tanauma
Valentino Tanauma I wont give my smile for you. coz if I do, I'm afraid I'm getting out from my shell

Likes

Moren ChrycheleaFaifai Valenfi Pangayow
 
April Childs
April Childs I have to remember this is only a test
 
Scott Morrow
Scott Morrow man i miss south Arkansas, the swamps, the pine trees , the hunting and fishing . why am i stuck in bentonville o why =(

Likes

Jesse McCoy
 
Danquondis Kidd Retro Walker
Danquondis Kidd Retro Walker LMS [] Red: Yuu Finee / ; [] Pink: Yuu Cutee ( = [] Green: Yuu Alritee . [] Blue: I Want Ur # ? ( * = [] Yellow: I Would Date Yuu ( [] Orange: Yuu Made Me Smilee [] Gray: We Should Talk Moree , ' [] Purple: I Love Yuu ♥ . [] Gold: Yuur VERY Important To Mee ! [] White: We Should Chill Soon . [] Black: Yuu Should Post This As Yo Status

Likes

Az'Jharae NewBoo YoungKeshawna AustinEunice BrayCarolyn Pretty'Luuhh Muuqqiiee Preston
 
Stephanie Yeauuhyeauuh Rocha
Stephanie Yeauuhyeauuh Rocha I need some damn ME time...gosh I'm so stressed...wtf?!?!

Likes

Got ToastyAmber Samantha Boyd
 
Richard Fonseca
Richard Fonseca If i have EVER made you smile, please click like :) then put this as your status and see how many you get!

Likes

Giovanni Jacob LaneJackie Renee Clark
 
Clarissa Tobias
Clarissa Tobias hello everyone---hope you all had a great day today....i am so happy..i got into the dental clinic for tomorrow!! yayy!!..i will finally get rid of this horrible toothache soon...now to rest before tomorrow...have a great night everybody..love you all....
 
Richard Light
Richard Light OMG if this was a 90s tv show i would never ahve stopped watching it
www.youtube.com
Music from the video game "Super Metroid"
 
Melissa Sandlin
Melissa Sandlin Not only did I do it, but I meant to do it. I'd do it again, and I did it with a smile.
 
Kyle Tarwater
Kyle Tarwater Sometimes I wish I could just shut my brain off and stop thinking...

Likes

Katie Jones
 
Remz L Sheraton
Remz L Sheraton did I do suttin wrong..hmm(thinking)
 
Nicholas Batizy
Nicholas Batizy Can't escape the clutches of man... I seek freedom through the word of God.
 
Paul Reinhardt Jr
Paul Reinhardt Jr I like it up the bum!!!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment