Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Just so everyone knows I have a CHRISTMAS TREE in my living room not a holiday tree my kids are getting CHRISTMAS PRESENTS not holiday gifts and we will eat

Sherry Tabor Croghan
Sherry Tabor Croghan Just so everyone knows, I have a CHRISTMAS TREE in my living room (not a holiday tree), my kids are getting CHRISTMAS PRESENTS (not holiday gifts) and we will eat CHRISTMAS DINNER(not a holiday meal), and I will attend a CHRISTMAS PARTY (not a holiday party). I will also very cheerfully wish you a MERRY CHRISTMAS! (not happy holidays). By the way, if you want to have a Happy Hanukah , by all means do, I respect that. If you want to have a Blessed Kwanzaa, I also respect that. I want to have a Merry CHRISTmas, so I ask YOU to respect that! Repost if you agree. Now that's what Im talking about!!!!!!!
 
Lara Martinez
Lara Martinez I THINK EVERYONE SHOULD COME UP TO OREGON AND CELEBRATE MY BIRTHDAY IN JANUARY.......I MEAN EVERYONE......THINK ABOUT IT!!!
 
George Sturdivant
George Sturdivant My Family is preparing as much as we can to give back to God one of our Family's Hero's, Richard Wyatt Akers. He abd I were raised like brothers. He went off to Vietnam and I went off to Guam. He was all messed up from an explosion (Purple Heart) BUT God was finished with Rick. He sent him home alive. His mission in Vietnam was over but not on earth. He came home, recovered as best possible and he and Susie and God gave our Family two beautiful daughters who intern gave us 6 more beautiful children that we have loved and cherished.

Likes

Brittany HittTammie Craft Lewis
 
Kierra Gibbs
Kierra Gibbs "God won't give you more then he thinks you can handle." Sometimes I wish he didn't think I was so strong.

Likes

Rachel HarrisKatrina ReidAmelia SmithJessica Horning
 
Jessica Ann Langjan
Jessica Ann Langjan 16: Your really pretty and short ;p. And i lalalal you
 
Gilyn B. Mirador
Gilyn B. Mirador I love being married. It's so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life. ^___^

Likes

Jhoy Ann GanancialAleli Villanueva Baluyut
 
Maria J. Gomez
Maria J. Gomez Ugh David Callahan wouldnt stfu today during 7th hour so i threatned and told him i was gunnaa throw my pad at him -_______- I Hate him with a fucking Passion !

Likes

Nick Daddie SwaqqsMaribel Zapata
 
Sencillamente Cindy Alejandra

Likes

Gloria Bonilla
 
Sean Carter
Sean Carter #ThingsBlackPeopleSayInArguments Put Up Yo Lil Dick Beaters So I Can Knock Yo Bitch Ass Out
 
Monica Bushaw
Monica Bushaw [inbox only] S I N G L E or N O T put this as your STATUS & see who isn't chicken to INBOX you: ♥ = I want a relationship . ... ... ... ... C: = I'm falling for you (; = really like you :3 = I miss you ... :* = I want to kiss you :< = I hate you :x = I like you ") = I have a secret to tell you >.< = I like you but I'm in a relationship... :) = you're cute
 
Ellie Keisler
Ellie Keisler I fucking love sara
 
Ben Kee
Ben Kee I hate when people tell me to be serious, Im not a serious person, I like to laugh, I like to make people laugh to(:

Likes

Toni KayleeDanielle MarieBrianna Wright
 
Gwennel Dela Cruz Esteban
Gwennel Dela Cruz Esteban good day to all..... i would like to greet you : Advance Merry Christmas.......

Likes

Ghie Santiago
 
Jacob Allen Schmidt
Jacob Allen Schmidt i dont c the reason 2 havin phones if no1 answers

Likes

Åütúmñ Ràÿńę ŠçhłêmmėrZoë StCroix
 
Tyra Tink Alexander
Tyra Tink Alexander Spongebob was singing early this morning... Don't be a jerk it's Christmas! I thought I would pass it on because some grown folks need to hear it! lol!

Likes

Karrie JohnsonTyra Tink Alexander
 
Jenny D. Mon
Jenny D. Mon geeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh why cant i do anything "helpful" ??????
 
Jhair Thomas
Jhair Thomas All i want for christmas is mo ratchets....
 
Keyera Swaqinn' Coleman
Keyera Swaqinn' Coleman Likee &Nd ill tell you howw i feel only the ones i want to do if i dont kno you dont like itt pleasee ` * thanks WeWasntMentToBee :( *

Likes

Paulina WadeNatasha JohnsonNaziaa ShawtyyBhadd JordanAlondra Gallardo
 
Sheilamissendowed Eluemelem
Sheilamissendowed Eluemelem @times I miss ma secondary skul(DA Great G.C.I) dat I jxt wish *****
 
Teresita Torres
Advent – Day 10 Mother of Perpetual Help, I have gone through many things in my life. During the difficult times I sometimes felt I was alone but you remind me that God is always with me. Mary, Mother of Jesus, pray for me. Light a candle to thank God for his constant presence in your life. http://candles.omphicon.org/ Please like and share.
 
Ajdin Ajdo Dzafic
Ajdin Ajdo Dzafic Ljubavi jedina meni ti si prebitna,osoba najvaznija sve bih tebi dao ja,jer ti si andjeo sve sto meni treba nikad nikome te nedam jer ti si moja mila pa shvati sta mi znacis i koliko te volim ja,zato mala veruj mi budi samo moja da..a sve ostalo,ostalo je nebitno zivimo tu ljubav volis me reci to ljubav jedina Da te legnem na krevet.da ti poljubim vrat,da ti pocjepam majcu sve izinat dises duboko vidim da ti prija

Likes

Dj-Imko GanićEmin Ronaldo Đonko
 
Kennard Smith
Kennard Smith LISTEN.....MOTHERFUCKAS TRIP ME OUT,U GANGSTA HUH? JUST 3SUMMERS AGO U WAS THE CURVE OF UR CLICK,DAMN MY NIGG NOW U SLICK,HOW CAN U GETT OUT ON THE NIGGA THAT GAVE U THE BLUEPRINT. LIFE TO SHORT,WE NEED TO FIND THE REAL DEFINITION OF FAMILY,AND CHERISH EVERY MOTHERFUCKING MOMENT. FUCK ALL THE MONEY IN THE WORLD,IT WONT BUY U HAPPINESS,IT WILL ONLY BRING GREED,AND THATS THE KEY TO DOWNFALL. I LOVE MY WHOLE FUCKING FAM
 
Jonette Reyes
Jonette Reyes Din din spicy pork, Spanish rice, Mac & Cheese. Am I hungry? Heck yes!!! ;p. Yummy.

Likes

Kaelynn Bennett
 
Rahh Ann
Rahh Ann (Repost) I Peep EVERYTHING. & act clueless :)

Likes

Simbiatalimi AlimiTinka A. CoutureEd Boii
 
Koller Amanda
Koller Amanda a nice old lady told me I look like marlyin monroe haha that made my day a little better

Likes

Alexa DavisPauliney WeenieTimmy BossJessie Jess Jess Shabadoo Jr.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment