Wednesday, December 7, 2011

IF U CAN READ THIS U HAVE A VERY STRONG MIND TEST UR FRIENDS BY SHARING THIS PHOTO : we only party friday then chaaaa I sorry ya get

Robin Scheibel
IF U CAN READ THIS U HAVE A VERY STRONG MIND !! TEST UR FRIENDS BY SHARING THIS PHOTO :)

Likes

Alicia Doc Dishoungh-Snead
 
Konquerin Princess Sunshine
Konquerin Princess Sunshine we only party friday then chaaaa I sorry ya get in to that accident yesterday (crying face) I just hope ya recover boo I am praying for u
 
Stripes-inclusive Fx Harriott
Stripes-inclusive Fx Harriott never loose focus!! wen u on the rite path!! cuz its realy hard to get back on that track
 
Tyrone Faust
Tyrone Faust sometimes even wen you good to yo girl SOME of these bitches still do u dirty....and females wonder y we act da way we do...we wasnt born dis way

Likes

Zion WallaceJosh TooFocused Fields
 
Squad Hit
Squad Hit ................. R.1.P Jamez Parker ....... FOREVER YOUNG ................... ................................ WE MISS YU AND LOVE U ........................... ..................... You will forever be with me and go with me everywhere ..........

Likes

Nicole AyalaSquad Hit
 
Ec Askyahoeboutme Studstill
Ec Askyahoeboutme Studstill TRUE STORY: NIGGAZ HATE FOR NO REASON NOW A DAYZ...I HAD JUS JUMPED FRESH U KNW WUT IM SAYN DEN A NIGGA GNE CALL ME ND SAY BRA TELL YO MOMMA SHE CAN SUK MY DICK.....SRY TO INFORM U BT YO SISTA ALREADY DID LOL BIRD CHEST GANG NIGGA

Likes

Camp Boy Williams
 
Fabian Rios
Fabian Rios In my PJ's chillin doing my homework like if u have PJ's

Likes

Fabian Rios
 
Sarah Williams
Sarah Williams Thankful for old friends who still stay in touch :) it's kinda nice to laugh about your lifes lessons with some one who's known u for more than half your life! Thanks Gooley!

Likes

Justin GooleyBrandon DraperJaime DeMasi Villeneuve
 
Amy Yawn
Amy Yawn Blackberry : u always help me out when i need u at work :) and i like that u actually do the work u r supposed to do and ur a good person to talk to :)
 
April Wright
April Wright 16 TYPES OF PEOPLE ON FACEBOOK PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE POST IF IT DONT DO NOTHING BUT MAKE U THINK OR LAUGH! We all have one of each of these types of friends on our list: 1) The "Lurker" - Never posts anything or comments on your post, but reads everything, and might make reference to your status if they see you in public. ... ... ... 2) The "Hyena" -Doesn't ever really say anything, just LOLs and LMAOs at everything. 3) "Mr/Ms Popular" - Has 4367 friends for NO reason 4) The "Gamer" - Plays Words With Friends, Mafia Wars, Bakes virtual cakes and stuff, etc., ALL DAY.) 5)The "Prophet" - Every post makes reference to God or Jesus 6) The "Thief" - Steals status updates.. and will probably steal this one. 7) The "Cynic" - Hates their life, and everything in it, as evidenced by the somber tone in ALL of their status updates. 8) The "Collector" - Never posts anything either, but joins every group and becomes fans of the most random stuff. 9) The "Promoter" - Always sends event invitations to things that you ultimately delete or ignore. 10) The "Liker" - Never actually says anything, buy always clicks the "like" button 11) The "Hater" - Every post revolves around someone hating on them, and they swear people are trying to ruin their life 12) The "Anti-Proofreader" - This person would benefit greatly from Spellcheck, and sometimes you feel bad for them because you don't know if they were typing fast, or really cant spell. 13) "Drama Queen/ King" - This person always posts stuff like "I can't believe this!", or "They gonna make me snap today!", in the hopes that you will ask what happened, or what's wrong...but then they never finish telling the story. 14) "Womp Womp" - This person consistently tries to be funny...but never is. 15) The "News" - Always updates you on what they are doing and who they are doing it with, no matter how arbitrary 16) The "Rooster" - Feels that it is their job to tell Facebook "Good Morning" every day. P.S. I stole this from Chris Ann Johnston

Likes

Chris Ann Johnston
 
Isabel Rahman
Isabel Rahman so if u know a medium please refer them 2 me.

Likes

Isabel Rahman
 
Raymond Davey
Raymond Davey Can't stop thinking about u

Likes

Amanda Nicole
 
Lashawnda SuchAladii Earvin
Lashawnda SuchAladii Earvin #Team lil booty without a problem cuz its not always about the booty if u have the beauty...! ;)

Likes

Laddii A Billgating Williams
 
Danquondis Kidd Retro Walker
Danquondis Kidd Retro Walker Q Do u think i would be sexy A:uh i quess so
 
Shaday Williamson
Shaday Williamson A mans wife jump out from her sleep n said" in my dream I saw big dicks for 100$, medium for 50$ n small for 20$" the husband said" did u see any like mine? " She said" yes it was for free". The vexed husband goes to sleep then jumps up n says "in my dream there were pssy,s for sale, ukku bit for 100$ hold u man for 50$ n goodaz for 20$.the wife keep!! Lol
 
Steven Umana
Steven Umana Girl meets a boy on her yahoo messenger crazy1 86: hey baby!!! h0tNsPiCy91: who is this??? crazy1 86: ur secret admirer!!!!! h0tNsPiCy91: oh really.......quit lyin! who is this??? crazy1 86: i loved u the first time a stared in your eyes... crazy1 86: i think about u everyday... you are my dream come true. crazy1 86: we met once! i dont think u remember tho. crazy1 86: i cut myself because the pain takes away my feelings of u. crazy1 86: u will see me sometime tonight.... h0tNsPiCy91: ..WHO IS THIS!?!?!? crazy1 86:dont worry.... ill take very good care of you... crazy1 86 had signed off. The girl was so scared she locked all her doors and windows. She made sure her room was secured. She wasn't sure if it was a joke or for real. She didn't know when he was going to come. The girl was so frightened she decided to sleep with her little sister. The girl dozed off quickly. Then she heard a knock on the window. The girl slowly walked to the window. It started knocking louder. The girl looked through the windows and saw nothing... just some of the tree branches. The girl went back to bed with her sister. The bed was wet and had a pretty horrid smell. Maybe her sister wet the bed... the girl checked and found blood everywhere. The girl panicked. She didn't know what to do. She ran and hid in the closet in case the killer was there for her. While looking through the cracks of the closet the girl saw a shadow. It was dark, so she couldn't figure out who it was. She started to get more frightened. The shadow crept closer to the closet. The girl closed her eyes as if it was a dream. Then suddenly he opened the closet door and pulled her out. Her parents found her dead the next morning. She was completely skinned and hanging in her sister's closet. The younger sister was also found skinned and dead. PART 2... Two years after the Smith sisters deaths, the parents had a baby boy. The girl's room became a guest room and the little sister's room where the murder took place became the baby's room. The baby grew up to be a successful kid. One night he was on the computer and received an instant messege. h0tNsPiCy91: Hey lil bro!!! 2seXay4u: Who is this? h0tNsPiCy91: It's your big sis. 2seXay4u: I never had a sister. I'm an only child. 2seXay4u: This is some kinda joke, huh? h0tNsPiCy91: Mom and dad never told you? h0tNsPiCy91: I died 15 years ago with your other older sister. h0tNsPiCy91: We were murdered in your room which was once my little sister's room. She was killed in bed when I was sleeping. I was killed in the closet and skinned to death. 2seXay4u: Quit lying. I never had a sister. If I did my parents would have told me. Whatever. Your stupid. h0tNsPiCy91: You don't believe me? Well if you wanna look in your closet floor. h0tNsPiCy91: I carved my name and the time and date I was being murdered. Then I carved my little sister's name. h0tNsPiCy91: If you don't believe me little brother check the internet. Google on ''Smith sisters murdered anonymously''. h0tNsPiCy91: I gtg little brother. I love you and mom and dad soo much. I can't believe they kept us a secret from you. They should burn in hell. The boy checked the closet. He saw the carvings. Was it true? He surfed the internet and information was there about the anonymous murder in the house. The next morning the boy went downstairs. It was so quiet. Maybe his parents were sleeping. Hours later the boy found his parents in their closet skinned and hung. Then he found more carvings on the ground. They said ''I TOLD YOU I WASN'T LYING LITTLE BROTHER, I LOVED MOM AND DAD.... BUT THEY KEPT ME A SECRET. I CAN'T BELIEVE IT. WELL I'M FREE FROM THIS COLD WORLD, I WON'T HURT YOU LIKE I HURT THEM. I LOVE YOU!" - LISA SMITH This is a death chain letter. If you don't repost this in the next hour, the parents of Lisa and the little girl will kill you . . .
 
Anthony Campbell
Anthony Campbell A mobile is like women - Talks non-stop, costs a fortune, disturbs when u r busy and when u need them urgently they have no service. [ Do u think this is true]
 
Eastend Darrell
Eastend Darrell rate and smash or pass comment instead of lyke for a rate and a smash nd pass lyke for meh too inbox u sumin
 
Itina Tugwell
Itina Tugwell Keep safe u all
 
Ashley Rurka
Ashley Rurka becarful what you wish 4...it may not seem like what u want it to be :p
 
Tory Shew
Tory Shew Girl tryna play me? ha shit it ain't dat easy. do ya job n hate me cuz u aint ever gunna tame me HA

Likes

Marcus Lee TriplettGabrielle Schwertfeger
 
Elizabeth Lizzy Serrano
Elizabeth Lizzy Serrano Today was a good but also bad but mostly good... I made Bananna Nut muffins for Yayii Castaneda, Emanuel Acosta,Dajah, and also 3 of the 3 teachers.I couldnt go to he field trip cause the chours concerts. The solo Elisabeth Arrona was amazing.i luv u girl as a best friends. My chorus members were awesome 2!!!! Mandy thought i poisend the muffins :(
 
Diana Othman
Diana Othman Morning u olssss..
 
Aaron Martin
Aaron Martin u got a dream??? go for it...what the hell u waiting on????
 
Aeragrace Dalisay
Aeragrace Dalisay -adiK kah ziZ,an zYa mUh nUn ahH,rEvErZe nMaN xKn,hMnf hAte u!..:-|
 

No comments:

Post a Comment