Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Idk I don't like this feeling I can feel myself falling in but looking behind me I can see how many times you let me fall But I can't stop

Lauren Funsize Garvin
Lauren Funsize Garvin Idk. I don't like this feeling. I can feel myself falling in but looking behind me I can see how many times you let me fall. But I can't stop it. I'm falling in love with you but I dont wanna
 
Kelly Joseph
Kelly Joseph Just so everyone knows, I have a CHRISTmas TREE in my living room (not a holiday tree). My family and I will get CHRISTmas PRESENTS (not holiday gifts). We will eat CHRISTmas DINNER (not a holiday meal). I will also very cheerfully wish you a MERRY CHRISTMAS! (not happy holidays). By the way, if you want to have a Happy Hanukkah, by all means do. I respect that. If you want to have a Blessed Kwanzaa, I also respect that. I want to have a Merry CHRISTmas, so I ask YOU to respect that! Repost if you agree!!

Likes

Betty Laswell Brashars
 
Jesus Garcia
Jesus Garcia Seriously
www.lolmaze.com
Funny pictures and videos every day
 
Tephanieallboutme Davis
Tephanieallboutme Davis Who says jasmine is ready and big enough.to walk two dam blocks and catch the bus home from school at nite i say

Likes

Choosin RoccChrissy Red-bottoms Jones
 
Tierraa Ricee
Tierraa Ricee 52435; Maybe if I knew you better.! ;p
 
Marsha Smith
Marsha Smith There's a hole in the bathroom that I redecorated earlier this year. ASHLEY!

Likes

Samuel R. Smith IICompletely Marchele
 
Justice Revils
Justice Revils When it's cold i want it to be hot, When it's hot i want it to be cold!

Likes

Alondra HerediaJalyn Brown
 
Matthew Duane Adams
Matthew Duane Adams I smell hater in the room nah dog you just farted
 
Bryan Suarez Eviota
Bryan Suarez Eviota God gave me you!!!i hope finally you are given to me,,
 
Nova Light
Nova Light I miss my fun :( oh where oh where have my fun gone *lil boy fairytale voice
 
Tara Spears
Tara Spears During a visit to my doctor, I asked him, "How do you determine whether or not an older person should be put in an old age home?" "Well," he said, "we fill up a bathtub, then we offer a teaspoon, a teacup and a bucket to the person to empty the bathtub." "Oh, I understand," I said. "A normal person would use the bucket because ... it is bigger than the spoon or the teacup." "No" he said. "A normal person would pull the plug. Do you want a bed near the window?" ARE YOU GOING TO PASS THIS ON . OR DO YOU WANT THE BED NEXT TO MINE?
 
Jonathann Young
Jonathann Young 3rd straight week in a row i have gotten caught in the rain walking to the crib. This time with groceries in hand -__-
 
Jeanette Colin
Jeanette Colin KORN TONIGHT!!!! OMG I CAN'T WAIT AAAHHHHH!!!
 
Devender Lekhi
Walk into any nursing home today, and you'll see them: The aging lonely. They are easily recognizable. Look for the sadness on their faces, the pain in their eyes. With a television on for company, these men and women sit alone in their rooms. Their shelves are bare, their bulletin boards void of pictures, cards, or any memento denoting love from the outside. Those sad eyes may even hold a twinge of bitterness, asking, "Why am I still here with no one to love me?" ~ by Karrie Osborn What are we waiting for? The time to help is now. <3
 
Ligynara Marussa
Ligynara Marussa omg this is soo halerios i finaly agree with hitler on something
 
April Vasquez
April Vasquez Trey Songz in a snapback!(; What am i sayin all guys that wear snapbacks!<3

Likes

Omar Alejandro Acosta
 
Shadasia Tenielle
Shadasia Tenielle "She look like she could play ball" lml. Joke of the day! I love me some Jenny!!!!
 
Ghay Croot
Ghay Croot bwt tmen2 smw.gw mnta maf lw ada kta2 yg lbay atau ga brpndidikan tu bkan gw.mlainkan org gila yg gtw malu..gw tdr dlu....i love y0u all.fuck wt yg ngbajak fb gw ex stuck lugay comunnity djaloer3 total extrime

Likes

Anggie Suzzantty
 
Gabby Miller
Gabby Miller Too much shit goes on in life , i wanna run away from eveybody n have no drama!!!!!!! (i wanna be drama free)

Likes

Heer BeautyyAmy Santiago
 
Christopher Hall
Christopher Hall i guess i will stay on facebook for little
 
Barry Baker
Barry Baker im not feeling myself today! Can i feel you?
 
Kayla Stapleton
Kayla Stapleton When she pulls away pull her back~When you see her start to cry just hold her and don't say a word~When you see her walking sneak up and hug her waist from behind~When she's scared protect her~When she steals your favorite hoodie let her wear it.-When she says that she loves you she really does mean it when she grabs at your hands hold her's. When she tells you a secret keep it safe and untold~When she looks at you in your eyes Don't look away until she does~When she reposts this bulletin she wants you to read it~When she's mad hug her tight and don't let go-When she say's she's ok don't believe it~Call her at 12:00am to tell her you love her~Watch her favorite movie with her even if you think it's stupid ~Dont talk about other girls around her ~Kiss her in the pouring rain ~When she runs up to you crying the first thing say is: whose butt am I kicking baby? Guys:repost this if you would do it ~Girls: repost this if you would love a guy like this. <3
 
Mario Jimenez
Mario Jimenez Bummed! I was hoping to spend a week and a half back in El Paso! Guess I'll have to settle for the half.
 
Amanda Charles
Amanda Charles marry me till christmas comment I DO or I DONT n c how many hubbys n wifeys u get
 
Raymond Villasenor
THE BEST THINGS IN LIFE ARE FREE.............
He promised NEVER to leave us or forsake us and I BELIEVE!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment