Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Now the niggas wit money is da niggas that hate And bitches want a broke nigga cause the rich niggas fake I wanna give a birthday shout out to my

Larry Twossmoov Love
Larry Twossmoov Love Now the niggas wit money is da niggas that hate. And bitches want a broke nigga cause the rich niggas fake

Likes

Jenday Rose
 
David Simmons
David Simmons I wanna give a birthday shout out to my brother from another mother, MOSES. Blessings and many more.
 
Maria Inez Nuñez
Maria Inez Nuñez LMS(: [Stolen] For Christmas I Want . . . ♥ [] A Date With You [] Youu ♥ [] To Hanq Out With Youu [] A Christmas card ^.^ [] A Huge Huq :D [] A Kiss (: [] A Chance [] A Present xD [] Rudolph [] You and Me Under The Mistletoe [] Some Milk &&;Nd Cookies ;) [] You Tell Me You Are .. [] All i Want ' ♥ [] Cute :3 [] Pretty [] Mean [] Alright [] Funny Af ! [] My Best Friend [] Not My Type. [] You Duh Sexy ^.^ [] Nice (: [] Fine [] Eww [] Beautiful ♥ [] Speechless Rate .. [] 1-5 [] 6-7 [] 8-9 [] 10 [] Broke My Scale :O [] Past The Point Of Needinq A Scale You should.. [] Stop Liking My Status [] Make This Your Status So I Can Like It [] Text Me [] Be Mine ♥ [] Leave Me Alone !!!! [] Stop Beinq A Stranqer '_'

Likes

Facundo QuevedoSheyla MezaJuvenal Milanes
 
黃文志
apps.facebook.com
大叔你怎么不穿衣服!?好恶心啊!
 
Lawreal Davis
Lawreal Davis watchin tv eatin a hot pocket

Likes

Niurka Nini Valle
 
Jim Crawford
Jim Crawford It s a great time if you are planning on buying a home!
www.bizjournals.com
Anemic demand for housing continued to send home prices down in October, according...
 
許小屏
apps.facebook.com
這才是真正的童顏巨乳啊~ 嘻嘻!!
 
David Mccabe
David Mccabe life is hard ! just doing my best ! one day at a time ! open minded do my best
 
Paris Franklin
Paris Franklin If i had a penny for everytime i thought of you i would be a millionaire! But if i had a penny for everytime you broke my heart i would be a billionaire!

Likes

Megan SprauJessica CaruanaMarielle CianfaraniMiranda Calvin
 
江瑞純
apps.facebook.com
時間,就像乳溝一樣,擠一擠就有了!
 
Chasta Stuckey Barber
Chasta Stuckey Barber You gotta have a Prince to have a fairytale.

Likes

Rosella Mitchell Bailey
 
Hayley Dugan
Hayley Dugan only 10 more day :] till the next all night skate if ur going and u dont want to play hidn go seek like they did last time u should sit at a table with me cuz i dont like hidn go seek its gay
 
Jay-Ann Bulan
Jay-Ann Bulan >>.its a brand new day ahead I thanks god for giving another day to love and live. For giving me strength and a good health and the people around me. to overcome all the trials and difficulties in my life. have a bless day guys".

Likes

Jay-Ann Bulan
 
Matthew Carino
Matthew Carino Jesse James is a total dick

Likes

Diana Marie
 
June Abbott
June Abbott The Christmas tree is beautifully lit, the mantel lights are on, sitting by a warm fire and waiting for A Christmas Story to come on tv. What else could I do to make it feel like the holiday season is here!
 
Heather Jordan
Heather Jordan Getting ready to Head to work, Come see me at the Waffle House on West Broad from 9pm to 6am, After your done partying with Melinda Kasser at O tooles or whatever your plans are tonight, let me serve you a nice meal.
 
林孝安
apps.facebook.com
寧看A片不做愛 妻守活寡16年 訴離獲准 http://nma.com.tw/
 
Jennifer Balignasay
Jennifer Balignasay The best way to start a new day is to clean your heart with a thankful prayer...no fear and no shadow of loneliness. ENJOY THE GIFT OF LIFE...... :)
 
Jake Campbell
Jake Campbell Today is bailey's birthday little pup is a year old better go get her a new toy

Likes

Lindsey Conard
 
Paul Anthony Gomez
Paul Anthony Gomez my son's school assigned him a project where he has to create a brochure telling how daoism is best for his school. Not suggesting it could help, but to be persuasive and state how it's the best way. I'm so sick of our government pushing their agendas on kids. i guess i shouldn't be surprised....yeah, we should reallly believe in immortality cause it's the best! oh wait, nobody is immortal. but great idea!

Likes

Lacy Eubanks
 
Mac Baker
Mac Baker Is so excited...I do not know if I will Be able to sleep tonight...a special Thanks to those that are responsible...what a difference from 8 hours ago....details soon..

Likes

Carolyn MarshSean ForbesMac BakerJeff Boudreau
 
Andrew Shapiro
Andrew Shapiro Just created a Twitter! Follow me at @shapiro10
 
Deandre Gotswagg Banks
Deandre Gotswagg Banks Q: Why are you a player? A: Really? Im not that was my past, never goin backk !!

Likes

Danasia Pierce
 
Hector Perez
Hector Perez ey no se burlen de este pobre hombre q no es la bola toda via tiene un gran futuro como paletero ya me ralle el pasword el la frente a ver si se mete buen es lo que espero
 
Vince Ventures
Vince Ventures Its takes 3 secondS t0 say I LOVE U. 3 hours t0 eXplain it. and a Life time t0 pRove iT...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment