Wednesday, December 7, 2011

5 likes and ill do my abc's : AAvailable:yupp: BBirthday:November 14 1997 CCrushing on:A guy: DDrink you had last:waterrr EEasiest person to talk to: Brittany Lynne Blystone FFavorite song:Someone like you: GGreatest Memory:When me and brittany

Kelsey Mashay Hill
Kelsey Mashay Hill 5 likes and ill do my abc's (: A-Available:yupp:) B-Birthday:November 14 1997 C-Crushing on:A guy:))) D-Drink you had last:waterrr ... E-Easiest person to talk to: Brittany Lynne Blystone F-Favorite song:Someone like you:) G-Greatest Memory:When me and brittany and Nathan Joines are on the bus;)) lol H-Hometown:Cookeville Tennessee I-In love with:THis one guy hah;) J-Jealous of:Piano players K-Killed someone:maybe:PP L-Longest friendship:So far 2 years with Austin Shrum M-Middle name:Mashay N-Number of siblings:4 O-One wish:that i will meet the right guy:) P-Person you last called:my daddy Q-Question your always asked:umm idk you tell me co,mment below hah R-Recent boyfriend: not had one yet:P S-Song you listened to last:a song off of a sad movie The Last Song T-Time you woke up:6:30 U-Underwear color:Unable to say(black) V-Violent moment you had:when i got bulied W-Worst habit:singing in the shower X-X-Rays you had:when i swallod a penny and my arems Y-Your last kiss:not had one yet Z-Zodiac Sign: scorpieo

Likes

Kori Lee MossBrittany Lynne Blystone
 
Lucy Nieto
Lucy Nieto Q:Will you date me? A:of corse!! u turn me on

Likes

Patty Grimmer
 
Mohd Ramdan Chellyiylia
Mohd Ramdan Chellyiylia left 20 days to return back the hometown...tawau,i miss u...JB,i love u... :'((

Likes

Norish Norintan
 
Miguel Castillo Pride
Miguel Castillo Pride " he sees u when ur sleepin, he know when ur awake" im i the only one that finds that alil freekin weird, idk bout u but that sound lik a stalker to me 0_0
 
Blazeey Amber Cat Queen
Blazeey Amber Cat Queen my ff4 name: Rydia The summoner of the mist do u like any 1: edgeworth aka: Silver Maligno The-hedgehog powers: able to summon and heal allies with magic and use fire and other black magic spells
 
Alton Capone Walker
Alton Capone Walker Father god jus wana thank u 4 ur blessings, n di strength weh u Gi mi.. So I can carry on n live life 2 da fullest, caz in u father Jesus, I put my trust.. Luv n gud n live clean.. A dat mi seh straight..

Likes

Samantha Worl Boss WallaceMenem HenryFabian HenrySharlie Brown Manning
 
Tomeisha SoGorgeous Slaton
Tomeisha SoGorgeous Slaton CTFU!!!!!! LMMFAO!!!!! YALL GOTTA SEE DAT "COLUMBUS DEADBEAT DADZ" FACEBOOK PAGE LMMFAO!!!!! SO NIGGAS IF YALL AINT TAKING CARE OF UR KIDS U WILL BE EXPOSED SUCKAS!!!!!!! HA HA CTFU STILL LOL
 
Adam S. Abdul
Adam S. Abdul Wayne rooney's goal against man city nd leonel messi goal against arsenal ar nominated best goals of d season whc one do u tink is d best goal of d reason jst guest
 
Keiron Williams
Keiron Williams so o if i kan sty tha nite n nt touch u, but u want to b held alnite....(wtf im konfused)

Likes

Atiya SatterfieldKeiron WilliamsCarmen Williams
 
Masoud Ferdosnia
wishing u Love and Peace by Life is so Sweet with a friend like YOU CACA
 
Will Glass
Will Glass My money confident while u niggas money nerves...
 
Wesly Adam Jennings
 
Kenya Armstrong
Kenya Armstrong Man itz so annoying wen u are tryin so hard to do ur best nd there is always this one person pointin out all the bad stuff and pointin out wat needs to be improved like i dnt kno wat i need to do...
 
Hri'Only Cashmatters Flamecashez
Hri'Only Cashmatters Flamecashez She said stack yo money up, don't worry about a thing I got you. She said Flame erase the bullshit u going threw out yo brain cus I got you. She told me Flame its a shame how u let yoself get this but everything go b okay nigga cus I got you. She said Flame just give me time n I'm go show by all means baby I got you no matter what it is or what I gotta do Flame I got you... PN: I believe her... #teamFlameCashez

Likes

Kiesha Kiesh
 
Kelvin Frank
Kelvin Frank ha d blues is coming up.chelsea is d graetext men,we i wine.up blues ahoooo & d blues 4 ever,& tnk my friend dat suport chelsea 2 night,i tnks u guys abidex & sanmon,just say d blue 4 life & i we say ahooood.
 
Raul Hendricks
Raul Hendricks we lost it after 3 years! I screwed up,,but damn dat ur all I ever needed!!even as a friend I wud need u in my life as,,,

Likes

Nalinie Oodith
 
Chris Alphonse
Chris Alphonse u cnt reach me on my samsung cuz I'm busy 4king da world an giving da universe my dem tongue

Likes

Chris Alphonse
 
Matt Arnold
Matt Arnold -"Riley! That's the whole point of belonging to a crew nigga! So U aint never got to worry about handling sh*t like a man!" -"Yeah nigga! We don't fight fair nigga, we believe in overwhelming force!"
 
LuVnunu SaJaa
LuVnunu SaJaa everything in our life is His decision,,RIP Novie...GOD loves u more than we do -.-
 
Sherimy Barnett
Sherimy Barnett We all need prayers so... bad right now.!!!! Hope someone cares. If u are my friend click the like button & then re-post. If I don't see your name, I'll understand. May I ask my "Facebook Family" wherever u may be to kindly copy, paste and share this status for one hour to give a prayer of support to all those who are grieving, have family problems, struggles and worries and just need to know that someone cares. Do it for all of us for no-one is immune. I hope to see this on the walls of all my friends just for moral support. I know some will!! I did it for a friend and you can too. Share some faith, support and love for those in need. Life works in strange ways..."
 
Juice Remixlyfe
Juice Remixlyfe ok last message... I'm going ti make a new fb tomorrow so if u wanna be my friend, "like" this

Likes

Crystal MejiaJess SchultzDawn Stout CampbellChris Flor
 
Santiago Acevedo
Santiago Acevedo Life is full of surprises. And unexpected. Turns. But never forget. You in the driver seat. Only u decide. Were to go. I'm in control. Of mine. Are. U in control. Of ur life? ???

Likes

Holly Grace Cooke
 
Beatriz Rodriguez
Beatriz Rodriguez Thank u GOD for all the gifts u gave us today. Shelter and feed those who r on need too amen.good night

Likes

Jenn Rodriguez
 
Lia Wang
Lia Wang Telah dibuka... Warung Nasi Campur Hokian "Joe Ho"... Menyediakan nasi campur n pangsit mie hokian serta bakwan grg... Bertempat di Jln. Raya Sesetan No. 310 (sebelah CK), Denpasar... Datang n rasakan kenikmatan tiada tara dari makanan kami... For More information PM me... Morniing all... Have a nice day... .ː̗̀☀̤̣̈̇GOD♡BLESS♡U☀̤̣̈̇ː̗̀

Likes

David GunawanUik KiuZulfa Syareevha
 
Johnnie Davis
Johnnie Davis Well its been a wet dreary cold and long day. Also a very tiring frustrating and a day where it wouldn't be a good ideal for someone u didn't care for to be around.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment