Wednesday, December 7, 2011

I just made pigs in a blanket for the very first time I do believe that I did a pretty good job At least my baby aka Danial Evan Rice

Chelsea Flowe
Chelsea Flowe I just made "pigs in a blanket" for the very first time. I do believe that I did a pretty good job. At least my baby aka Danial Evan Rice likes them. I love you baby.
 
Amylin Leathers
www.youtube.com
Performed by Loretta Lynn, written by Loretta and her sister Peggy Sue. Loretta, the coal miner's daughter, is famously from "Butcher Holler", a section of V...
 
Sharni Watters
Sharni Watters im going on a picnic today :) with the girls i do Hetalia cosplay with. we are going to the gorge to Hetalia it up. im Ukraine :)

Likes

Maggie Campbell
 
Theresa Granada
Theresa Granada lately i get nagging like that from him, and i did get nagging about my recent status updates about how i actually have the ambition to get a masters degree in engineering or music or whatever, and thats really bothersome to hear that its crazy- crazy how in your terms? that i have the goals and mindset to do so?!
 
Dominique George
Dominique George "You need to get you sum business and stop worry'n bout mines!"--C-Nile, like worry'n about me is just a waste of time! I been doing whatever I want for a long time!.....Just know 1 thing and this may help you sleep a little better "Nique ain't worried about you and what you do!" Sweetdreams Bitch!

Likes

Quentavia JacksonGentri French
 
Ann Cornell
Ann Cornell Thank you to a couple of great friends for a golf cart ride around our park to see the beautiful Christmas lights. It has encouraged me to put a few lights in front of the house.
 
Rebecca Cherrington
Rebecca Cherrington I AM FREEKING HIGH AS A KITE AND I AM STILL AT WORK!! GOD LIFE IS SO GOOD
 
Irma Servat
Irma Servat César Antonio Casas Carmen wrote: APRENDI ...A . Que puedes hacer a alguien disfrutar el día con solo enviarle una pequeña postal. Que es mejor que te elijan todos los días, que una sola vez en la vida. Que nunca se debe ir a la cama sin resolver una pelea. Que las relaciones se basan en la confianza y no en el control. ... Que no puedo cambiar lo que pasó, pero puedo dejarlo atrás. Que si me quedo atada al pasad...
 
Joey Baker
Joey Baker Isn't failing always a success???
 
Ron Catron
Ron Catron Anger is a bad adviser in an argument. So calm down... Reduce your rate of breathing.. Slowly count to ten and only then shoot...
 
Marguerite Boyd Faison
Marguerite Boyd Faison is waiting for you to Come Party for a Purpose on a Tuesday night at the Pegasus Room at the Flying House Center, 5534 Pulaski Avenue, in the Germantown section of Philadelphia. Band is playing, DJ is spinning, beverages are flowing and the food is fantastic!! All for FREE!!

Likes

Robin Maddox
 
Joshua Smith
Joshua Smith I don't care who you are or what you say but I really like The Polar Express this movie is a good one

Likes

Austin Ivey
 
Masoud Ferdosnia
wishing u Love and Peace by Life is so Sweet with a friend like YOU CACA
 
Taheeda Williams
Taheeda Williams Been in one abusive relationship I'll be damn if it happened again..#jus a thought ( domestic violence is a no no )

Likes

Makiyah Retro PowellLadyy HunterBahiya Ali'Jihaad
 
Mariethyl Rosima
Mariethyl Rosima GOoD MoRnInG.. EVeRyoNe.., iT'S A BuSy daY vOdAy..
 
Frizbee The Elf
Frizbee The Elf wonders why Emma never checks her email....Santa even sent her a message...sigh...
 
Frank Foley
Frank Foley TRY LOOKING INTO TRAING CLASSES FOR HIM YOU KNOW HE IS STILL A PUP THEY ALSO PUT OUT MANY BOOKS THAT TELL YOU HOW TO TRAIN HIM YOU NEED TO LEARN TO CHIN HIM LIKE IN THE SHED OR YOUR ROOM AT NIGHT SO HE KNOWS HIS SPACE
 
Samantha Laabs
Samantha Laabs layin in bed :/ not a good day..
 
Kasey Emholtz
Kasey Emholtz With the best friend Jaimie Ann....o we always have a good time.. cant wait till i come to SCSU with you! we are going to have soo much fun they wont even be able to handle it!!!
 
Jordan Vitale
Jordan Vitale good luck to those taking finals. as for me i have school for a week and a half still

Likes

Jacob Hollinger
 
Feraeba Tanha
Feraeba Tanha Just shared a video with http://realplayer.com
www.afghanpaper.com
یک ، جمعه 11 قوس 90آ رزو ، جمعه 11 قوس 90نورین ، جمعه 11 قوس 90راه فردا ، جمعه 11 قوس 90طلوع نیوز ، جمعه 11 قوس 90طلوع ، پنجشنبه 10 قوس 90تمدن ، پنجشنبه 10 قوس 90نور ، پنجشنبه 10 قوس 90آریانا ، پنجشنبه 10 قوس 90آرزو ، پنجشنبه 10 قوس 90یک ، پنجشنبه 10 قوس 90ملی ، پنجشنبه 10 قوس 90نورین ، پنجشنبه 10 ق...

Likes

Samir Roshan
 
Sheri Sipes Payne
Happy holidays to all my family and friends. May your Christmas be filled with memories to last a lifetime. Blessing you all this year, and may it be the best!...God bless all... Jim N Carolyn
These are tags made by God and I...We call them "Designs By God." This is our way to uplift JESUS...God bless, Carolyn

Likes

Kim Hoefer Musser
 
Ryan Fast
Ryan Fast Had a great time sharing the last two days at Alma Heights Christian School and Valley Christian Academy down here in CA. One more stop to speak to a youth group tomorrow evening and then I head back home to family! YEAH!
 
Janet Tigerette Tate-Anderson
Janet Tigerette Tate-Anderson Speak it Muhammad, hope you are better!
"When I meet a new person, I don’t see race or religion – I look deeper. We must learn to satisfy our conflicts peacefully and to respect one another.”

Likes

Toni Larkins MaloneJanet Tigerette Tate-AndersonJoyce Akers
 
CAleb Shafer
CAleb Shafer I wanna join someting that will let me travel to any other country to help needy people...but there isnt an oppurtunity for a non college educated person such as myself....damn. :( looks like not everyone is eligible to make a difference in our world. Gotta get into some extreme student loan debt and sell my soul to the white man.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment