Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Off to work and then 2 more days offI love this schedule i am bigger and better than that I thot it was love was it wasent I got Beautiful

Rebecca Wilkinson Michaud
Rebecca Wilkinson Michaud Off to work and then 2 more days off...I love this schedule.

Likes

Mark Decker
 
Chanee Dawson
Chanee Dawson i am bigger and better than that!!

Likes

Gabby OC
 
Steven Murphy
Steven Murphy I thot it was love was it wasent
 
Richard Kern
Richard Kern I got "Beautiful" on the What Eminem song verse are you? quiz! http://apps.facebook.com/qbquiz-dpdcm/?ref=asp
 
David Heller
I SWEAR TO GOD, I WILL NEVER GET DRUNK AGAIN :))))
 
Rachel Danielle Baker
Rachel Danielle Baker Thank you God for my wonderful little family!! I have many things I need to do with my life, but at this moment I feel so complete :-)

Likes

Tonyaneka ArmyWife ScottRobyn Jones Clark
 
Yungboo Mathis
Yungboo Mathis KISS ME TO I FALL ASLEPP SO I KNOW YOU LOVE MEH! <3

Likes

Khevani LawerenceBreshundaa Nevaa Cared HenryNatalie SilverDana Dalhouse
 
Kris Norton Wolfley
Kris Norton Wolfley Just took a drive down memory lane. The gal that does my hair moved into a new shop. I took old Hill Rd and 36th to get there. Passed many homes/areas of people I grew up with. Made me think of Diane Bakes, Karen Boone, Jeff Tucker, Dan Misner, Nicci Casady, Ann Redel, Judy Kleffner, Terry Cole, Scott Wardle, Jamie Neal, Marla Polenz, Lynette Williams, Tressa Morris, Todd Sholty, Cindy Hunter, Nelson Henry, Brad Teed, Karin Holsinger, Renee Eymann, Inger Doorman. Made me think about church activities, floating Dry Creek, Halloween at Jamie's (her sister's head on the platter) and Jamie splitting her pants open doing the Chinese splits in the 3rd grade. What a hoot!
 
Gini Mollohan McGlothin
Gini Mollohan McGlothin Just got our Christmas card magnets in the mail, and they are waaaay bigger than I thought. I was wondering if people really wanted my face on their fridge, but I have come to the realization that folks will only actually put the magnet up because my girls are SO DARN CUTE!

Likes

Patty Varesi Gragg
 
Tim Fields
Tim Fields The boys finaly recovered from their workout. They said they dont like the kettle bell, it sucked...........I love it already have plans for tomorrows torture. It will involve the kettlebell, box jumps, pushups, and sprints.....ye ha

Likes

Terrence Ewell Dugan
 
Katrina Carter
Katrina Carter I LOVE ME SOME HIM
 
Amanda Snead
Amanda Snead If I EVER made you smile, please click "like." Then, put this as your status and see how many you get. ;)

Likes

Alvon 'Mickey' Vickers
 
Michael King
Michael King My girlfriend helps me much more than i give her credit for she is a good kind friend and i love her

Likes

Michelle RossboroughAmy DudfieldMichelle FearnheadSandra Johns
 
Valerie Flores
Valerie Flores I luv the way u make my heart go bump bump bump!!! U know how to make me smile.xoxoxoxox!muah!
 
Vania Rasyid
Vania Rasyid I whisper to the man in my dream: "Just in case you can't stand it alone, you know I'm here. I'm not going anywhere unless with you............"
 
Sarah Krouse
Sarah Krouse Bah humbug i hate snow!! How many months til camping season?
 
Mercedes Pappan
Mercedes Pappan Watchn scarface and was effn yawning wen it was 6:30 and huggins needs to get his glasses before my baby breaks them and pjs already in bed and i hate cold weather cuz im from california and want to move bak and one time at band camp.....lmfao!!!!! Had ya goin huh
 
Joshua Cruz
Joshua Cruz so i was getting some things from HEB and after seeing so many single moms i just want to give big props to all the single moms out there that are making it happen without a man to help..... you'll have bigger..................."pants" then those "boys" that didnt stick around..

Likes

Roxanne A. MartinezLucero AyalaRomina HernandezLisa Gonzalez
 
Seul Ki Jeong
Seul Ki Jeong 나만의 맛집을 친구들과 공유하는 새로운 방법! 리스트잇을 사용하기 시작하였습니다. http://listeat.com?i=gl
 
Lisa Taylor
Lisa Taylor I have heard the •s • Word all day ... Guess I better get the bread & milk, oh yeah and lots of good movies & chocolate !!!!
 
Brittany Trevillion Reeder
Brittany Trevillion Reeder I dislike COLD weather!!!

Likes

Tamara CarpenterDavid Hopkins
 
Christian Hingston
Christian Hingston like :) [̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((> [] Red: You Fine [] Pink: You Cute [] Green: You Alright ... [] Teal:your gorgeous [] Blue: I Want Ur # [] Yellow: I Would Date You [] Orange: You've Made Me Smile [] Gray: We Should Talk More [] Purple: I Love You [] Gold: You're Important To Me [] Silver: You Are my friend :) []White: We Should Chill Soon [] Black: You Should Post this as your Status

Likes

Sa Mac
 
John Dunn
John Dunn when i left the house today it was tuned to NBC...imagine my disdain when I turned the TV on this evening to "A Micheal Buble Christmas" ...after 2 minutes my stomache bubbled and I ran to the toilet...
 
Michael Seeman
Michael Seeman After having my arteries clogged up with Long John Silvers popcorn shrimp. I managed to eat a bunch of 4 cheese raviolis and a brat. I now consider myself FAT.
 
Shaheen Sha
Shaheen Sha I'm tryna change a lil bit but its always sombody that don't kno u talkin reckless FB wat should I do
 

No comments:

Post a Comment