Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Livin the song of a ramblin man gettin it done with my own two hands puttin some green in a coffee can for when I’m gone when I’m gone Treatin

Brooke Wamsley
Brooke Wamsley Livin the song of a ramblin man, gettin it done with my own two hands, puttin some green in a coffee can for when I’m gone, when I’m gone. Treatin my truck like a Cadillac, crankin it up in my cowboy, hat rollin and bumpin to the man in black, And singin along, I got my country on

Likes

James Thiele
 
William Thomas Baxter
William Thomas Baxter Dear lord, Sometimes I wonder if you can hear me, when im screaming for a blessing, or when im praying for forgiveness. I just wanna walk on this earth with you right beside me helping me threw the darkness,
 
Dane Poitra
Dane Poitra moms brought me home a chicken bacon ranch sub.. babys sleepin.. time to go throw in a movie and cuddle with him i think

Likes

Amanda DeCoteauTammy CountsRandilynn AzurePriscilla Tatum
 
Roy Pilcher
Roy Pilcher I took this off Brads for my brother in law Cody. Enjoy it Cody.
www.youtube.com
Pictures of DeHavilland Beavers doing their thing set to the kinda hoaky "Beaver Song" performed by the Fretless Bar Girls. Pictures from Alaska, Washington,...
 
Crystal Bolton
Crystal Bolton i really dont get it sometimes..kids..i yell day after day about keepin thier rooms clean..they dont get to do nothin til its done so u think they would do it and keep it that way..but no instead they wanna spend day after day making me yell about it..ugh and i jus hurt my finger :(
 
Sabrina White
Sabrina White When i was younger i always felt like a man trapped in a woman's body. . . That feeling changed after i was born
 
Laura Lau-Lau Lynn-lee
Laura Lau-Lau Lynn-lee feeling really happy right now.... i got a chance to send carolyn an email!!!!! YAY!!! immiss my PEI friends ... iluvu ... gotta go now though so catchya later :D <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
 
Katie Nicole Barsotti
Katie Nicole Barsotti Slumber party with the lovely Ashley Ventura, Alayna Warner, Julie Parham and maybe Patricia Scott Tomorrow night? I think YES! <3 (:

Likes

Julie ParhamJill Alexandria Hamilton
 
Angelo Petruzzi
Angelo Petruzzi Brian Culbertson - I Don' t Know
soundcloud.com
http://www.brianculbertson.com/ http://shoutcast.mixstream.net/flash/usa2-pn:8032

Likes

Gloria O'TooleDiora SchFawn Tolson
 
Lee Ann Gilliland
Lee Ann Gilliland "The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?" Psalms 27:1 Just shared this verse with a friend hope it will help someone else! Love it!!!

Likes

Nancy West EcholsBrenda Copeland
 
Mellisa Barrett-Devitt
Mellisa Barrett-Devitt Dragged my feet on the coat that I wanted...waiting for it to o on sale. NOW not in my size in the pattern that I want. My other coats are too small, missing buttons, or 10 years old. So, I just had a little hussy fit. Bella's recommendation...get smaller and they will fit. Actually, a pretty obvious solution. However, I will freeze in the mean time! Lol.
 
Joetta Bernhard
I want to see this on every FB page!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Alex Mallayev
Alex Mallayev I got "1 year or more" on the How long would you last if zombies attacked quiz! http://apps.facebook.com/qbquiz-jhnpg/?ref=asp
 
Keith Harper
Keith Harper I have to disinfect my phone now because it was laying in Max Aper snoat tissue. SMH!
 
Mychayla Crawford
Mychayla Crawford ALL GUYS NEED TO READ THIS! When she pulls away, pull her back. When you see her start crying, just hold her and don't say a word. When you see her walking, sneak up and hug her waist from behind. When she's scared, protect her. When she steals your favorite hoodie, let her wear it. When she says that she loves you, she really does mean it. When she grabs at your hands, hold hers and play with her............... fingers. When she tells you a secret, keep it safe and untold. When she looks at you in your eyes, don't look away until she does. When she re-posts this bulletin, she wants you to read it. ♥ When she's mad, hug her tight and don't let go. When she says she's, okay don't believe it. Call her at 12:00am on her birthday to tell her you love her. Treat her like she's all that matters to you. Watch her favorite movie with her even if you think it's stupid. Don't talk about other girls around her. Kiss her in the pouring rain. When she runs up to you crying, the first thing you say is: "Whose butt am I kicking, baby?" Guys: re-post this if you will do this. Girls: re-post this if you would love a guy who does this

Likes

Kia Boo Wheeler
 
Bignoname D'Landlord PartikalExselerator Agcaoili
www.youtube.com
Don Covay-I Was Checking Out She Was Checking In
 
Wil Bingman
Wil Bingman Does anyone in carbondale have any engin coolant? My car is almost completely out and I have like no money to buy any until I can make it home tomorrow.
 
Joshua WhiteBoyslaughter
Joshua WhiteBoyslaughter I got "COW'S ASS" on the What type of tattoo should you get?? quiz! http://apps.facebook.com/qbquiz-dpdcq/?ref=asp
 
Bianca Garcia
Bianca Garcia OMG I am loving this haircut. Working, can't wait to cuddle up with my love at home..<3!..

Likes

Desiree Williams
 
Jorge Gallardo
Jorge Gallardo your the one i dreamm about all dayy.. you da one i that i thinki about all dayy .. nd i will alwayss love yuhh too 11-25-11 <3 :D
 
Brendan Mcgoldrick
Brendan Mcgoldrick Going to the reef tomorrow hope the weather is as good as today so i can catch one hundred fish. :-)

Likes

Ash DunkKristy CourtRebecca Filby
 
Dying Bride
Dying Bride Can I call you on the telephone, now and then?...
 
Andrew Mercado
Andrew Mercado I failed the comstitution test :((

Likes

Evelyn Mikey RadkeChris Franco
 
Akay Goodvybz Taylor
Akay Goodvybz Taylor they instantly assume that were im headed is were they wanna be , now all these niggas swearin that they got love for me , but they lookin like misury and i cant be they company , cuz paranoiya from my past still haunting me , tryna transition but niggas whispering under me ,
 
Roselle Jinkee Edroso
Roselle Jinkee Edroso while siting sa kilid gawang dy plang2,im listening sa lecture da and den i noticed,duro gali ang wra k nman an! Hahaha! Parts of d butterfly? Din gauli ang rabit? Hehe

Likes

Princesita Pham
 

No comments:

Post a Comment