Friday, December 9, 2011

U all have got to try the honeybutter bisquit from churchs chicken Its good I am now a avon rep soooo if any of u need 2 order juss

Bren Da
Bren Da U all have got to try the honeybutter bisquit from churchs chicken! Its good..
 
Billy Jo Hill Vickery
Billy Jo Hill Vickery I am now a avon rep soooo if any of u need 2 order juss let me know, i will bring u a book
 
Christina Napier
Christina Napier so i wanna thank my cousin mickie for taken me and mikia out shoppin with her... and i wanna thank u for the gufts for mikia... we love you very much i appricate everything u do for us
 
Moose Hill
Moose Hill Its only the begining and u know im the great white moose.
 
Pamela Colarullo
Pamela Colarullo If Mick Jagger can still wear boy's jeans and shag young BEAUTIFUL HOTTIES and sing stuff from RAUNCHEY SOME GIRLS..Why is PRINCE hanging up his FREAK FLAG? It's a DAMN SHAME!!! 53..He looks a DAMN FINE as MORRIS would say the FINEST MO FO EVER.... GET WILD and GET DOWN PRINCE ...FLY YA FREAKY FLAG IN NY SOON! My Birthday is FEBRUARY and I didn;t go to MINNIE FOR NOTHING BUT U!
 
Jean Love'ly Rose
Jean Love'ly Rose {Like} If u get butterflies when you kiss the one you love
 
Skript Shunz
Skript Shunz '"Hold u like a conversation"
 
Jenny Jo
Jenny Jo My song of the day(cant get it out my head)sittin at a stop light yesturday...as a funeral procession made its way thru the gates....watched it roll up a windin road thru a fiald of green n white head stones...all in a row...n it made me think about where im at..on my not so straight n narrow path...n i...wuldnt wana change nuthin about this roll wit punches life ive had...had an all american mom n dad some of the coolest friends...u culd eva hav....found love i thought id neva find...i cant believe this life is mine....im not thinkin bout leavin yet...but the truth is u just neva know...n if this is as good as it gets....then i think im good2gooo.....(fuckin love this song!)
 
Arun Gurjar
Arun Gurjar Does this happen with u: 1.”Mera msg card khatam ho gaya”, “dalva saale” 2.”aaj raat ko didi ke sath sona hai”. matlab, ” Aaj mein thak gayi baat nhi karungi soney dey.” 3. “He is just my friend”, matlab,”beta , agla number usi ka hai” 4.”Aaj kitni garmi hai na,” Matlab “kaminey gaadi nhi laa sakta !” 5. “Mall chale?” matlab,”shoping kara !!” 6. Best1 “I luv u”, matlab, tujhe bhi seva ka mauka de diya!!”
 
Missdanielle Johnson
Missdanielle Johnson WELL LORD I THANK U FOR WAKIN ME AND MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS UP EVERYMORNIN AND NITE LORD I WANT U TO BE ON MY SIDE EVERYDAY OF MY LIFE......
 
Alfred Samuel
Alfred Samuel I LOVE YOU VIRU... I LOVE U SOO MUCH... THERE IS NO WORD TO APPRECIATE FOR YOUR UNBEATABLE RECORD OF 219 RUNS OF JUST 149 BALLS....
 
Desmond McNamara
Desmond McNamara RIP uncle scottie u will be for ever missed
 
Benjamin Berube
Benjamin Berube So just put up mz 2hsistmas tree and dam i think that i did a fantastic job u should see it
 
Candace Miller
Candace Miller U DA BOSS!!!!!!! YESSSSSSSSSS SIRRRRRR........
www.youtube.com
Brand new track from the forthcoming album - God Forgives, I Don't.
 
Lupe Munoz
Lupe Munoz Work is testing me this week...I miss my coworker soooo much. Now I see why she is the way she is...havn to put up with so much! I may lose it tomorrow and so I apologize in advance to whom it may effect...I will be back to my old self next week...till then plz stand at least ten feet away from my desk and take a number..please and thank u!
 
Matthew Tobias
Matthew Tobias Love how every 1 is all wet over cp3 comin to LA come on man chale cp3 getz hurt easy u lost pau and odom dnt plan the parade just yet member wat happen to the heat last year
 
Irlanda Sigala
Irlanda Sigala #79 maybe dont really know u lol
 
Eric Lopez
Eric Lopez I show u better then I can tell u
 
Austin Crawford
Austin Crawford shiver shiver shiver shiver. Can u tell I'm cold !
 
Rosfariha Ramli
Rosfariha Ramli Happy BiRthdaY may Allah bless U always :') Mad Johar....@Nurul Hana Ismail....@MyRoon RaMeli
 
Trevor Coit
Trevor Coit a if u got cable look at beyond scared straight dey in sc
 
Sebas Pichardo
Sebas Pichardo You dont want, you dont wait, you dont love, but you dont hate...u just roll over me, then you pull me in!
 
Brandon Riese
www.youtube.com
11 Meek Mill- Realest U Ever Seen (Dream Chasers Mixtape) 11 Meek Mill- Realest U Ever Seen (Dream Chasers Mixtape) 11 Meek Mill- Realest U Ever Seen (Dream ...
 
Kerby Jabonero Jabien
Kerby Jabonero Jabien I ♥ U 3kOh <> I ♥ U 3kOh <.<.< "♥".
 
Latonya Webb
Latonya Webb Hey fb i just want to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my daughter VALOICE LATONYA JOHSON she is gettin up there happy birthday my child have fun an be safe love u
 

No comments:

Post a Comment