Friday, December 9, 2011

MUM AND DAD THANK YOU FOR MAKING ME WHAT I AM LOVE U TILL MA DYING DAY Not bad THIS BUD's for u MARY J a token of friendship

Chioma Paula
Chioma Paula MUM AND DAD! THANK YOU FOR MAKING ME WHAT I AM!!!!!!!! LOVE U TILL MA DYING DAY!!!
 
Ronnie E. Baldwin
THIS BUD's for u , MARY J. a token of friendship....
 
Gina Ortiz
Gina Ortiz Dys wat I told thAt nigga wen he str8 tried me.. I culd kick u In yo face shoot u in yo shyt pul out dat machedy n cut yo lil dick. N naw I Int drunk baby boy I'm sober, don't no y I lived u I don't understand played wit my emotions thought u were my man pussy nigga fuk u cuz u ain't shyt runnin roun town lien on ya dick, jus to get attention u tell ya lil frends u ain't get me pregnant u jus got it in, but behind closed doors dys is wat u told me baby gurl I love u n Ian ure man, fuck wat the streets say I no wat I did, I no I was wrong, n if u Eva leave me I wild go krazy, I took a deep breath as I looked u in the eyes, u told me u was sorry n I forgave yo ass use a lame ass nigga n I ont want u bck pack yo shyt up cuz it's over, don't explain shyt I ont wanna hear pussy nigga fuck ya u run up in my face n Ima cut ya, eatin dead bytches nigga use a volture, u played pussy so I fuked ya,I ain't lukin back bck I'm looking forward.... Lmao but this shyt rilly fits dat nigga lyk a fitted cap jus sum shyt I made up..
 
Starr Lola Monroe
Starr Lola Monroe If u were worried bout where i been and who i saw or...what club i went to wit my homies ..baby dnt worry u know that u got me
 
Bradley Guest
Bradley Guest Well night ever one talke to yall and i love u lacy
 
Mary Sapin George
Mary Sapin George Bgun seisi rumah bila aku dgr lagu JB u smile dgn volume tahap m0nster yg dgr haha
 
Precious Tee'babyy Miller
Precious Tee'babyy Miller - - sitting inn myy room , got Mary J Blige Mr Wrong on Repeat , hubby gone , well see u later onn tonight boo.
 
Courtney Briseno
Courtney Briseno I am all SMILEZ now!! If u only knew how I really feel.. MUAH!!:-*
 
Trey Stone
Trey Stone Oh and mom i no u stalk me so i no ur gunna get this so happy b day lol STALKER ;P <<3I love jennah>
 
Haseeb Arif
Haseeb Arif Hayya ala Salaah "Come to Prayer" Hayya ala Falaah "come to Success" Means First Pray Salaah then u vl get success in here after i.e Jannat-ul-Firdaus Insha Allaah <3
 
Robert Wood III
Robert Wood III Everyones always talking about wat u got. its not wat u have its wat u kno an wat u feel that really matters, possesions are just objects
 
Nard Clark
Nard Clark R.I.P My Bruh Herman U Will Neva Be Forgotten My Nigga Tru Shit... Shit Stil Crazy Goin To Da Mid N Not Blown N Tripn Out Wit Ya Round Live N Da Sky My G & Watch Down On Da Team From Da Top Bruh Kno Dese Streetz Filthy Wit Fakes N Snakes!
 
Rena Benjamin
Rena Benjamin Cuz u get dwn 4 urs n ride like a soldier....
 
Devin Villebrun
Devin Villebrun Bitch I do my own thang alotta yall cant say tha same when I go I pray u just rememba my name...
 
George Unclecool Gaskins
George Unclecool Gaskins Sent a Happy Birthday shout out to my Hillside brother Dwayne"Wiz"Davis wherever u are enjoy this special day...........Crazy G.
 
Mheeii Xchaii Tiin
Mheeii Xchaii Tiin . it hurts wen u are dumped or cheated on, . but u know wat hurts most? . missing sum1 who never misses u, . thinking of sum1 who never cares 4 u, . and lastly .. loving sum1 who never appreciate ir luv :( > awtx cha mxado ! . . hehehe . char lng :) ♥mhecaii♥
 
Jacqueline Riveros
Jacqueline Riveros Wat do u considered losing ur virginity just having sex or poping the cherry?
 
Robert Sanchez
Robert Sanchez I'M SO PROUD OF U...
 
Carla Edwards Mapes
Carla Edwards Mapes red solo cup ill fill u up procede to party i love u red solo cup procede the party lol love that song
 
Olorunwa Owalogy
Olorunwa Owalogy u the sun ,moon and stars of today i speak into u and i decree by the decree of heaven,u must co-operate with my destiny today!
 
Audriana Brooklyn Rosario
Audriana Brooklyn Rosario 1- Bite ur tongue 4 timez 2- Rub ur face for 5 secondz 3- like this 4- repost dis as ur status 5- cough 6- now u will get sumthin u really want
 
Hannelore Geers
Hannelore Geers i sure try...so should u
ƸӜƷ•°*””*°•.ƸӜƷ•°*””*°•.ƸӜƷ•°*””*°•.ƸӜƷ•°*””*°•.ƸӜƷ CLICK TO SHARE : http://on.fb.me/sslrOs
fєєℓ fяєє тσ ѕнαяє - ¢ℓι¢к σи ѕнαяє вυттσи
 
Hersh Twtmany
Hersh Twtmany کڕین و فرۆشتن $ Krin u Froshtn
تێبینی: ئه‌م په‌یجه‌ ته‌نها بۆ بڵاوکردنه‌وه‌ی داواکاریه‌کانته‌ و وه‌ مامه‌ڵه‌ی کڕین یا فرۆشتن ته‌نها له‌ نێوان دوو که‌سی کڕیار و فرۆشیار ئه‌بێت و پاش به‌ده‌ستهێنانی خواسته‌که‌یان ئه‌وا ئه‌بێت بابه‌تی بڵاوکراوه‌ بسڕنه‌وه‌
 
Megan Knight
Megan Knight You're a 90s kid if, you remember watching... -Kenan and Kel -Doug -Pinky and the Brain -AAAAAAAH Real Monsters! -Rocko's Modern Life -Animaniacs -Courage the Cowardly Dog -Hey Arnold -Clarissa Explains it All -The Simpsons -The Fresh Prince of Bel air -Nickelodeon Slime Time -Family Feud You've ever ended a sentence with the word PSYCHE! You just cant resist finishing this: "In west Philadelphia born and raised... You remember: -Step by Step -Family Matters -Dinosaurs -Boy Meets World You remember when it was actually worth getting up early on a Saturday to watch cartoons. When everything was settled by: -rock paper scissors or -bubble gum bubble gum in a dish When kickball was something you did everyday!! and you played on the monkey bars and knew at least one kid who broke their arm falling off of it... You used to listen to the radio all day long just to record your FAVORITE song of ALL time on a tape. You remember when Super Nintendo became popular. You always wanted to send in a tape to Americas Funniest Home Videos . . . but never taped anything funny. You remember watching: -The Magic School Bus -Wishbone -Reading Rainbow -Ghostwriter on PBS You remember when Yo-Yos were cool. And you played with Gak, Silly Putty and Sticky Tack that you stole from the teachers walls. You remember eating Warheads and Smarties You remember watching: -The 1st Batman -Aladdin -Ninja Turtles -Ghost Busters -X-Men You remember Ring Pops!!! If you remember when every thing was "da BOMB!" You remember boom boxes vs. CD players You had at least one Tamagotchi, GigaPet, or Nano and brought it everywhere u went You watched the original cartoons of -Rugrats -Wild Thornberrys -Power Rangers (with the Green ranger) -Rocket Power -Transformers All your school supplies were Lisa Frank or Five Star brand If you collected: -Beanie Babies -Pokemon cards (the original 150) -Coins with the states on them -Carebears -Silver dollars, which were cool to have Everyone watched the WB If you even know what an original Walkman is.. You know the Macarena by heart "Talk to the hand". . .enough said. You went to McDonald's to play in the play place Before the MySpace/Facebook/Twitter frenzy... Before the Internet & text messaging... Before Sidekicks & iPods ... Before PlayStation3 or X-BOX 360... Before Spongebob... When light up sneakers were cool and you had spiral spring shoelaces When you rented VHS tapes, not DVDs When gas was $1. When we recorded stuff on VCR You had slap bracelets! You actually played outside until it was dark! Way back-before we realized all this would eventually disappear... ONLY REPOST IF YOU SMILED AT AT LEAST HALF OF THESE THINGS BECAUSE THEY BROUGHT BACK MEMORIES
 
April Crist
April Crist ppl need to realise its the ppl closest to u tht turn on u, so dont be so shockd next time
 

No comments:

Post a Comment