Friday, December 9, 2011

I am one PROUD daddy Congrats to my oldest DaughterDe'Naudia for making the UIL Reading team Maddi makes me feel like an alcoholic Everytime she sees me make a pitcher

Titus Linzy
Titus Linzy I am one PROUD daddy !Congrats to my oldest Daughter(De'Naudia) for making the UIL Reading team!
 
Beth Walker
Beth Walker Maddi makes me feel like an alcoholic. Everytime she sees me make a pitcher of daiquaris, she says "that is mommy's medicine." .... I guess you could call it that =)
 
Yvonne Clifton
To repost this quote, just hit the "share" button below this message! You can also hit the "LIKE" button in the main page to support the idea of free information and freedom of speech. You can also visit this official page of the quote right here; http://www.facebook.com/pages/Every-day-you-always-hear-people-saying-what-they-This-is-what-I-want/287913321253843
 
Michelle Bailey- Hutchinson
Michelle Bailey- Hutchinson God blocked it, He wouldn't let it be so. Thank u Lord for protecting me. I think I've passed the test of chits and chats and back-stabbing. Trials and test comes to make me strong, so bring it on.
 
Dustin McCullah
Dustin McCullah I cant stand people who think they are better than you. or act like they are all high and mighty. give it up your ass aint no different then the rest of us. L
 
Southsidecapone Maddox
Southsidecapone Maddox wats bout to happen next...goin to shock everybody...i mean everybody..pay attention....
 
Destiny Naturallybeautiful Carter
Destiny Naturallybeautiful Carter I need to go buy me some uggs they look about warm as ever.....
 
Zach Eakin
Zach Eakin well my bro told me he got me somethin for christmas and now i cant what to get it
 
Melissa Schmid
Melissa Schmid I friggin was crying with this one~
damnyouautocorrect.com
Funny auto correct text fails and horror stories.
 
Monica Lapointe
Monica Lapointe Home from work...feet and legs are really sore since I have been work 8 hour shifts...not sure what to do...off friday...maybe a good idea to go to the doctors...will see what tomorrow brings....have a wonderful night everyone....
 
Bill Lawwill
Bill Lawwill Sitting here sharon watching tv i love her
 
Dave Moroschan
Dave Moroschan Most days I am saddened by a world that is happy to give children plastic "participation" trophies because it is easier than teaching how to use defeat as a source of strength. It is world where moral values are replaced with "multi-culti" (in)sensitivities. It is world where youths entering post-secondary education struggle with basic math skills because those math skills were too challenging for their own educators to learn. A world where whiny, snotty-nose crybabies protest about being the "99%" because they are too STUPID to see that, in the global sense, they are really the vilified "1%"! Then...someone like Sean Quigley appears and I get back to what is always true...the Universe has not yet written us off and Faith Manages. Thank you, Mr. Quigley...and a larger Thank You to those who help shape you into the hope that you are today!!
www.youtube.com
Merry Christmas Everyone! Now Available for download: www.cdbaby.com/seanquigley You can now stay up to date by following me on Twitter! @SeanQuigley204 Dire...
 
Bernard Smith
Bernard Smith LMS *U ARE* [] ok [] sexy [] ugly [] i dnt want 2 say *WE SHOULD* [] chill [] be gf and bf [] just fb friends [] be nun but textin buddies [] nun at all *YOUR RATE* []
 
Michelle Baker
Michelle Baker So, been thinking for my bday next week, i wanna girls night out...yep yep...havent done that in a very long time!!!
 
Vonda Tomlinson Clark
Vonda Tomlinson Clark Just had dinner with my Mom,Brothers, sister in law and Chad for Mom's 73rd Birthday. She is such a wonderful mother and I love her so much!!!!!
 
Richard McKenzie
Richard McKenzie punk as lakers, kiss my black.... wait?..brown ass and i hope kobe shits his self in a game
 
Desmond Rock
Desmond Rock Guns dont kill ah ah I kill people with guns Pow!!!!!!!!!
 
Tammy Kline Arnold
Tammy Kline Arnold My ex told his son he would be at his christmas play tonight, Tommy being the boy he is turned down going to christmas party with his sister to be there to sing for his dad and the ass never showed. What a worthless TOOL. I just wana kick him in the nuts, what a total pile of fresh steaming dog shit he is.
 
Ashton Byars
Ashton Byars I just asked Finley Ann Byars if she liked to eat rainbows and poop butterflies and she went, "...Yeah!" Lol. She IS Crystal Oskay baby! Lol
 
Tip Jackson
Tip Jackson idnt give a fck bout who dnt play my music cuh i kno my hood gone hold it down!!! i heard my muic 3 time n da last 8 mins bra gshit,and all were diff cars n locations nigga!! da tore, on g, and n da trap!! dats love bby!! SN: REDRUM BOY I SEE YU!!!
 
Vincent Scott
Vincent Scott I can't believe my Lakers got Chris Paul! All we need now is Howard
 
Eric McGovern
Eric McGovern I can't believe this actually happened!!!!!!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMghvnqDhT8&feature=channel_video_title
www.youtube.com
Share your videos with friends, family, and the world
 
Amanda Koleman
Amanda Koleman would like to smack the cashier at shop n save in brighton twonship!!! i went in after i got outa the woods tonigh (still in my camos) to get somem stuff for dinner and when i got tto the front of the line to0 cash out he looked at me and said "you hunt?" and i answered "yes" to which responded "BUT YOUR A GIRL"... totally taken aback i just looked at him and went "so?" and he said once again "your a girl".... i was like "yes i am but i like to hunt" and all he could say was "oh"....... really dude!!!!! i may be girl but i do hunt and i will kick your but if you make ever make another sexist coment like that to me!!!!!!!!!!
 
Andrew Chase Sinclair
Andrew Chase Sinclair i'm happy where i stand at in life. cuz i got the girl of my dreams and the best lil sister i could ask for. she accepts my girlfriend and she basically loves her too death. it all i could ask for. i love my baby and baby sis
 
Abbie Elaine Jones
Abbie Elaine Jones I hate myself for doing that.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment