Friday, December 9, 2011

I'm such a Fatass I keep eating junk food everyday after practice no wonder I'm fat U mad i got a new friend Awwwwww watchin the game then bed i love

Carlos Camacho
Carlos Camacho I'm such a Fatass.... I keep eating junk food everyday after practice ...no wonder I'm fat
 
Kyeta SHayton Woodson
Kyeta SHayton Woodson U mad i got a new friend Awwwwww....
 
Crystal Jones
Crystal Jones watchin the game then bed.... i love my family
 
Mwayi Makanani
Mwayi Makanani Father i nid u so much. Mornin guyz!
 
Steve Kelleher
Steve Kelleher Everything I know about "LIFE" I learned from Rod McKuen!
www.youtube.com
Record: Buddah 372 ... Year: 1973 ... This was recorded from my personal record collection.
 
Ali Ducharme
www.youtube.com
la primera parte de esta genial cancion In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida, baby, don't you know that I love you? In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida, honey, don't you know that I'll always ...
 
Sarah Breanne Campbell
Sarah Breanne Campbell All the smiles you had to fake and all the shit you had to take, just to lead us here again. I never have the things to say to make it all just go away, to make it all just disappear
 
Lucas Coleta Almeida
Lucas Coleta Almeida If only I had an enemy bigger than my apathy, I would have won~
 
Charles Williams
Charles Williams I have to ask. What is sexy?!
 
Moosey Cat Vincent
Moosey Cat Vincent Stop the Slaughter at NYC ACC OZBOURNE is a very adorable ginger cat. He is just frightened. So they will kill him for being afraid. He is NH only which means if you want to save this kitty you have to apply through an approved rescue. Most orange tabbies I have ever known are the biggest lovers with the hearts of lions. OZZIE deserves the chance to show his stuff.
Manhattan Center My name is OZBOURNE. My Animal ID # is A918753. I am a male org tiger domestic sh mix. The shelter thinks I am about 2 years old. I came in the shelter as a STRAY on 12/05/2011 from NY 10463, owner surrender reason stated was STRAY. EUTH MEMO No Euth Memo MOST RECENT MEDICAL RATING, BEHAVIOR RATING & WEIGHT 12/08/2011 Exam Type BEHAVIOR - Medical Rating is 1 - NORMAL , Behavior Rating is NH ONLY, Weight 7.1 LBS. Posture in cage: tense body, tail twitching Greeting approach: growls (-2) Response when cage opened: crouches, body stiff (-1) Extend hand: growls (louder) (-2) Stroke: did not attempt to make physical contact total -5 NH Only PET PROFILE No Summary PET PROFILE MEMO No Pet Profile Memo WEB MEMO No Web Memo 12/08/2011 BEHAVIOR EVALUATION - NH ONLY Exam Type BEHAVIOR Posture in cage: tense body, tail twitching Greeting approach: growls (-2) Response when cage opened: crouches, body stiff (-1) Extend hand: growls (louder) (-2) Stroke: did not attempt to make physical contact total -5 NH Only 12/05/2011 INITIAL PHYSICAL EXAM Medical rating was 1 - NORMAL , behavior rating was NONE SCAN NEGATIVE BRIGHT, ALERT, RESPONSIVE, HYDRATED fleas and ear mites negative mild tartar and staining nails trimmed intact male tranquilized: 0.15 ace/xylazine red: trying to bite and scratch, unpredictable and charging nosf No RE-EXAM or CAGE-EXAM found - , No detailed description for a visit type RE-EXAM or CAGE-EXAM found!
Located at Brooklyn, Manhattan or Staten Island, NYC We recommend that anyone who is interested in fostering or adopting a cat from tonight's kill list post a comment in both the specific cat's thread as well as in the main album so that a page administrator can assist you. If you are interested in fostering or adopting a cat from the kill list, please see the "Foster/Adopt an Urgent Cat" tab on the left-hand side of the main page (https://www.facebook.com/nycurgentcats?sk=app_203351739677351) and fill out the prescreener (https://www.facebook.com/nycurgentcats?sk=app_206429986046631). Please remember that you are working against the clock; ACC will begin killing these cats early tomorrow morning. It is imperative that you follow through on the process with a rescue group tonight. Please limit comments in both the threads for individual cats and on the main album to discussion pertaining to the cats themselves. Any off-topic comments should be posted in the "Chat" thread. All photos (except "Chat" photo) © AC&C of New York City/PetHarbor.
 
Jammie Lee
Jammie Lee If I have ever made you smile, please like this status. Then copy it to yours & see how many likes you get. ♥
 
Devin Semaj Barksdale
Devin Semaj Barksdale Sheraz Ahmed suggested that I should draw a CatDog picture... Should I???
 
Caren Marshall
Caren Marshall i cant deal wit deze girls on here all dey do is lie i mean wtf yu gotta lie fo bro smh (hoes be on that messy shyt)
 
Jennifer Chatten
Jennifer Chatten so happy i get to go to work tomorrow its so much better then staying home by myself being so bored
 
Lisa Rickard Mincey
Lisa Rickard Mincey well it has been a good day...got 2 more gifts bought and am enjoying the experience of shopping with my mom...most years i am already done and have things wrapped...this is a new and different experience and it is fun...gonna go relax for the night and enjoy a movie...ya'll have a great night
 
Deunka Feelnomrepain Williams
Deunka Feelnomrepain Williams SUMTHNG AS SIMPLE AS HEARIN YA NAMEE...PUTS ME IN A PLACE I CANT EVEN EXPLAIN...!!
 
Ryan Bond
Ryan Bond A workaholic addicted to bills people addicted to me because they addicted to real....my best friend got addicted to pills I can't look at him in his eyes you don't know how that shit feel mentally....honestly all those times that we had those will be the best memories ...
 
Leighann Crawford Zeller
Leighann Crawford Zeller SO very tired but I am going to try to stay awake to watch the steelers game!!! GO STEELERS!!!!!
 
Kelvin To
Kelvin To Maybe I should stop driving on the sidewalk, since I've already driven over 534 pedestrians in Saints Row: The Third.
 
Georgi Harmony
Georgi Harmony harmoney stop adding people i dont know
 
Jim Farrer
www.youtube.com
Dolly Parton Love Song
 
Carmelita Euline Ginting
Carmelita Euline Ginting My ear just had an orgasm... This is beautiful! Note: These guys are knows as the 2Cellos. They played contemporary rock songs, such as Smooth Criminal and Smells Like Teen Spirit. Since nobody had done that before (with a cello, that is), their performances were impressive. I, however, prefer them playing classical songs. I don't know, maybe 'cause I'm more into classical music.
www.youtube.com
http://www.facebook.com/2Cellos http://www.youtube.com/user/2CELLOSlive 2CELLOS Stjepan Hauser and Luka Sulic playing their arrangement of Prelude by Dmitri ...
 
Max Kaplan
Max Kaplan please someone i need a girl :(
 
Raul Torres Jr.
Raul Torres Jr. Jared Miller is a Wiener. Every time i message him he ignores me. What a Bro!!
 
Geoffrey Wills Sr
Geoffrey Wills Sr Cant believe my baby is 30.. You brought us so much Love since the first day i held you in my arms you took my heart. Its such a blessing and pleasure watching you grow into a wonderful women i call my daughter, May God continue to bless you and your beautiful family..Hope you enjoyed your day as much as we did.Love always Your Daddy...Godbless
 

No comments:

Post a Comment