Friday, December 9, 2011

Erin and i had a great mommie daughter daygot manies n pedies Being a younger mom means we met a little early but I got to love you a little

Laquita Centeno
Laquita Centeno Erin and i had a great mommie daughter day..got manies n pedies
 
Janet Broyles Carrick
Janet Broyles Carrick Being a younger mom means we met a little early, but I got to love you a little longer. People said my life would end when I had a baby. But my life had just begun. You didn't take away my future, you gave me a new one. Repost if you're a proud mom, and at what age you became one.....19. ♥
 
Carroll Hinchion
Carroll Hinchion 2 years with the most amazing amazing man :) i love you John <3
 
Sam Forlano
Sam Forlano Like and i will inbox you what i honestly think about you :)
 
Courtney Stake
Courtney Stake Long day my other phones batter took a big shit on me. So I got a new phone. Same number.
 
Mason Irwin
Mason Irwin Got elbowed in the ear playing basketball i can't hear out of it i'm lil scared i'm def :(
 
Sadhana Smiles
Sadhana Smiles Julianna cant bowl. I am winning. Team having fun. Activity 2
 
Darrell Yeara
Darrell Yeara I think iam goin to go on a diet
 
Missy Lyons
Missy Lyons Watching Santa Claus is coming to town with Caitlin and Madison. The one I watched back in the day. Haha
 
Andrew Egelkraut
Andrew Egelkraut Dear Bullies, That boy you punched in the hall today. Committed suicide a few minutes ago. That girl you called a slut in class today. she's a virgin. That boy you called lame. Has to work every night to support his family. That girl you pushed down the other day. Is already being abused at home. You think you know them. Guess what you don't. Re-post if you are against the mean bullying in schools. I bet 99% of you wont!!!
 
Andre Flores
Andre Flores I know my moms smiling from heaven proud of me.. Treating girls with respect, fat paychecks, living with no regrets.. R.I.P. Mom.. I love you..
 
Parrish PareBear Brown
Parrish PareBear Brown Sequoia: Damn my back hurts! Parrish: Ohh that might be that baby. Sequoia: yeahh it might be Parrish: You can not be pregnant! Sequoia: Yeahh boy........... Have you heard of the Virgin Marry, well I am Virgin Sequoia & I am starting a new revolution! #OH.MY.GOSH. LMBO!
 
Melida Sanchez
Melida Sanchez i hate when girls say, "date like a man, you'll never get hurt," bullshit, there's a LOT of guys i feel bad for cause women treat them like complete shit.
 
Tristian T. Smith Smith
Tristian T. Smith Smith Ok now i heard my boys got CP3 dont hop on our wagon now and i would like 2 say farewell Pau and Lamar #LA above tha rim
 
Mylinda Lynn
Mylinda Lynn Nvr leave a towel outside the tub n alone wen ur kid is in the tubby! Paige put the towel in the tub! Guess she didnt want 2 get out! I love her! She so unique!
 
Henry Jack
Henry Jack ooooh ya- Community Volleyball starts tonight ah- think we play irvings team or am i wrong??
 
Shaun Mullen
Shaun Mullen later hedland, to all u poor people still here i feel 4 ya nar not really eat a dick hahaha
 
Tanis Jeanine Mcdonald
Tanis Jeanine Mcdonald i give up on studyin.. so downloadin some new music ; textit :) // * you can't rewind the past. you can't pause the future. the only way to learn the mystery is to press play . <3
 
Teal Olson
Teal Olson Done with finals..now some excercise. I workout!!
 
Ashley Lee Agoglia
Ashley Lee Agoglia tomorrow is national hug day again! dont be weird about it if i hug u cause im comin afta u!
 
Bianca Vega
Bianca Vega Thinking of my daddy. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5donY2ltxuQ
www.youtube.com
ram herrera - i've got a neverending love
 
Paeh Daun
dirtyxgfrevenge.us
LOL.. She didnt see that coming!
 
Marilyn Skillets
Marilyn Skillets not matter wat thick or thin i'll always be here for u! no matter what remember. <3 it'll go ok so no worriiess-iit'l give u wrinkels..loll jp i got u babee (: hehe
 
Desiree Montes
Desiree Montes I had always wondered what went wrong.. Now I ask, should I even care to know..... Thank the Lord in heaven that he knows all. :)
 
Susan Lewis Paciga
Susan Lewis Paciga I need to turn the heat up so that I can have ice cream and not be too cold.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment