Friday, December 9, 2011

morning guys hpe u had a wonderful nyt and i wish u a gr8 day mukoma makaoma flu yenyukahpe you a nw feelingguys pray 4 my bro just got home

Tariro Mugumwa
Tariro Mugumwa morning guys hpe u had a wonderful nyt and i wish u a gr8 day .mukoma makaoma flu yenyuka.hpe you a nw feeling.guys pray 4 my bro.
 
DeAja White
DeAja White just got home yesterday huh 4 a whole month imma miss everybody at school morris family i miss u all had fun wit yall dis semester juss wanna say merry christmas n happy new years to da old n da new no grudes or nuntin new me cumin out nuntin to frown about im lovin life right now new year new me lets all do it together wish da best to everyone, families, friends, n lovers much love everybody take care love u all
 
Christopher Andawey
Christopher Andawey hay can't sleep!!!! insomnia!!!see u soo oma ko!!miss u..
 
Shelby Miller
Shelby Miller Movie night it is with my bb niece ellie watchin p.s I <3 u,,bbsittin mode:D
 
Veronica Walters
Veronica Walters I c this dating stuff may not work!! I jus dont trust these dudes!! Like wtf!! Tell me what I wanna hear huh??? Lol u knw u got a girl @ home so get the f on!! If u ain't on my level I'm not go even waist ur time or mine!! Sorry boo u gotta cum with sumthin better than that!! Lmao
 
Zack Galvan
Zack Galvan kicking back bored asfuck loveing and missing my friends love u guys tell the day i diee
 
Star Bwoy Kev Kev
Star Bwoy Kev Kev LMS IF U THINK UR UGLY AND I WILL TELL IF UR NOT ON UR WALL IF U R IMMA SAY HITT OR LITT
 
Larry Butte
Larry Butte Do I know u??
 
Lindsey Stanley
Lindsey Stanley My mom texted me "What does IDK, LY & TTYL mean ?" I replied: "I don't know, love u, talk to u later." Mother: "Ok, I'll ask your sisters".
 
Cherokee Delamar
Cherokee Delamar MAN I SWEAR KIDS WILL MY YOU SAY A BAD WORD.I DNT CARE WHAT NO ONE SAY .THEY WILL.IF U DNT STOP AND THINK..
 
Angie Colvard
Angie Colvard A womans husband had been slippin in and out of a coma,yet she stayed by his bedside.Wen he came to,he motioned 4 her to come nearer.As she sat by him, he said,"u kno what?u have been with me all through the bad times. Wen I got fired, u were there 2 support me. When my business failed,u were there.When I got shot, u were by my side.When we lost the house, u gave me support. When my health started failing, u were still by my side...u know what?""What dear?" She asked gently."I think u bring me bad luck.
 
Sherrie Arnett
Sherrie Arnett its beginning to look alot like christmas everywhere u go.
 
Laura Marginean
Laura Marginean dude ur a hoe u dnt no what to rap about i fuck this bitch an that bitch an that bitch i probliy fuck another bitch u feel me
 
Berenice Araceli Quezada
Berenice Araceli Quezada Im so sad rite nw i lost wut i really loved cuz of my stupid guys my ex bf send to hurt me nw my bf or ex bf brok up wit me i wana cry but i feel down i really loved u alot jorge u wer my everyting i feel so stupid cuz of those guys nw im heartbroken hate my life nw dat i dnt hav u<|3:.......(fml
 
Patrick Black Permenter
Patrick Black Permenter I wish u can like a like lol
 
Roderick Mamo Il-Bormliz
Roderick Mamo Il-Bormliz Festa ohra kbira u xierqa lil Ommna Marija Immakulata Gheziez Bormlizi ejjew inhallu l- qalb tghana thabbat bl- istess imhabba li habbew il Madonna missirijietna ejjew ukoll din l- imhabba nibqu ingedduwa f' uliedna Biex Bormla mal- Immakulata tibqa haga wahda u biex fl- Immakulata Bormla tibqa turi il- vera indentita taghha
 
Carla Hall
Carla Hall Thanx eveyone for my bday messages luv u all xxxx
 
Talha Khan
Talha Khan Small Test _2_|_6_|_4_ _1_|_5_|_7_ _3_|_8_|_9_ In number's KO is Arrange a number in such a way if u add the numbers from all the sides the answer should come as 15... Small challenge for brothers and sisters.
 
Brandon Ashbrook
Brandon Ashbrook finally back in Georgia. Time to see friends and family once again and just relax. friends im home and if u want to hang out just let me know, first 5 days belong to valerie and her family though! 404-805-8578. V <3 B
 
Abhisek Jena
Abhisek Jena Every morning dat u wake up is another chance 2 make ur lyf more perfect den yesterday.. Gud mrng frnds..have a glorious day..:-)
 
Lucas Alves
Lucas Alves O Desafio Musical De 250 Dias. 54-A primeira música que vier na sua cabeça http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBawxgIrBDs SEM PERGUNTAS! Ok?
www.youtube.com
Mc Frank bota u melão pra kikar Mulher Melao DJ YUOTUBE ......
 
Tae LilTaz Burton
Tae LilTaz Burton Like da status if u want me 2 pose a couple of barz on ur page im da a.m. u can challenge if u want but u at ur own risk
 
Tyron Quartman
Tyron Quartman I do my best if thats not good fuck u
 
Ronnesha Reese
Ronnesha Reese sooo manyy punkass bitches talk undercover shit....point yoself out !shit fuck it point meeh out too...lol lmfao..my chick bad badder then u....
 
Zack Noel
Zack Noel i am here 4 u babe i will alway be here 4 u forever love u babe miss u <3

Likes

Zack Noel
 

No comments:

Post a Comment