Friday, December 9, 2011

IF U WANT A ITEM all u have to do is comment sold and your email address and i will send u a invoice via paypal all items will be

Glamgoddess Couture
Glamgoddess Couture IF U WANT A ITEM all u have to do is comment "sold" and your email address and i will send u a invoice via paypal all items will be shipped usps $ 2.50 CHARGE with tracking and all invoices must be paid within 48 hours or we will relist. This is first come first serve if u do not have a paypal account thats fine u can just use it to check out. When payment is processed u will recieve a email with tracking info. IF U DO NOT PLAN TO PAY FOR THE ITEMS PLEASE DO NOT COMMENT ON THEM FOR OTHER PEOPLE MAY WANT THEM THANK YOU FOR LOOKING.
 
Akillus Trill Tucker
Akillus Trill Tucker Like if u single#or u got somebody u really luv but u can't tell them how u fell
 
Melisa Aviles
Melisa Aviles I'm so happy for my bitch ....... keep doing u ;0)
 
Jgoldenphotography Golden
Jgoldenphotography Golden U lend a helping hand and sometimes cash. U lend your ear in despair when no one else seems to care. U give your shoulder for them to cry on then turn around and wipe the tears from their eyes. U encourage them and let them know their the best and not to worry about the rest. U do so much to show them you care....It's too bad they are to selfish to do the same for you when U need them there...Know who your real friends because you don't want to find out when U R N despair.

Likes

Jgoldenphotography Golden
 
Shariyah Mcleod
Shariyah Mcleod Girl: Slow down, Im scared. Guy: No, this is fun. Girl: No it's not. Please it's too scary! Guy: Then tell me you love me. ... Girl: Fine I love you. Slow down! ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Guy: Now give me a BIG hug. Girl : *hugs him* Guy: Can you take my helmet off and put it on yourself? It's bugging me. Girl: Alright, now slow down Guy: I love you babe. (in the paper the next day): A motorcycle had crashed into a building because of brake failure. Two people were on it, but only 1 had survived. The truth was that halfway down the road, the guy realized that his brakes broke, but he didn't want to let the girl know. Instead, he had her say she loved him and felt her hug one last time, then he had her wear his helmet so that she would live even though it meant that he would die. If u love any one this much re-post this! (:
 
Eric Markell Bates
Eric Markell Bates if u care about sum one you wouldnt hurt them that bad
 
Christian Hernandez
Christian Hernandez Done cleaning up finally! Time for that there MW3 i tell u what. x]
 
David Hart
David Hart LikeThis(Everybody) !!& I'll Post My Favorite Picture Of You :) Name: Trez'ure Rebecca Rate: 7 Smash or Pass: Pass Best Feature: Smile Tbh:idkk Yu shud b my: U tell Me
 
Chance Green
Chance Green i think most yall fake sry just gotta say spittin like u done sum shit u aint facin no time fuck u barley can commit a crime
 
Jimmy Dement
Jimmy Dement I am single thank u lord. I didnt like her at all to bitchy and to short
 
Breyden Esqueda
Breyden Esqueda lets throw it dwn at 20:02 cuz im scared wat if u stab me soo 20:02 or yesterday k
 
Lashica Cantbestopped Brooks
Lashica Cantbestopped Brooks Live ur life for u and not others...When god brought u in this world he made u a promise an thats was u going leave this world...Some people mess up there life worrying about what others want them do an who they want to be...Do u cause one thing u promise the graveyard...
 
Gregory Kelley
Gregory Kelley KEEP YO HEAD UP WEN YO BREAD LOW *LIL BOOSIEEEE* GET IT HOW U LIVE & STAY STIFF *BANGGA-C*
 
Nina Leone Hernandez
Nina Leone Hernandez lol i member when i was lil my brother daniel liked to watch 'yo momma' a show with random people who can say the best yo momma joke so when he was doing something i grabbed the remote and said 'yo momma is so boring' and he thought i was trying to do a yo momma contestbut i ment the show and he was like 'OH YEA? YO MOMMA- oh u ment the show..LOL'
 
Christine Palmer
Christine Palmer every sixty seconds u spend upset, is a minute of happiness u will never get back(: - was all upset until my friends were there for me. thankks<3
 
Thakur Chandan
Thakur Chandan "Brain is the most outstanding organ,it works for 24 hours 365 days right from ur birth until u fall in love" william shakespeare..:-)

Likes

Thakur Chandan
 
Eryk Gazdzik
Eryk Gazdzik done ur rly not worth it my life was ruined since u came into it 9 yrs ago FUCK YOU MOM!!!!
 
Tywana Tidwell
Tywana Tidwell MAN TAMELA LOST DAT WT.... U GO GYRL......
www.youtube.com
Tamela Mann - Step Aside
 
Ella Raye Graham
Ella Raye Graham Do u really love me?
 
Tara Lynn Davis
Tara Lynn Davis I am so deeply sorry for your loss I love u all very much
 
Marylyn Mchoul
Marylyn Mchoul MOTHERFUCKER I FUCKING HATE BASTER FUCKING TAGGED PAGE I CAN'T GET IN MY FUCKING PROFILE PISS ME OFF AS FAST AS FUCKING POSSBLEM FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK U
 
Travis Easton
Travis Easton i kno u gnna let me shine and get mine, i kno u gnna let me in with this 9, i kno u gnna let me smoke on my weed, i kno u gnna let me drink with no id
 
Brittany Durham
Brittany Durham Ok u told me that u can get better girls then me then y dont u break up with me and move on u know who u r......message me back
 
Tauheed Washington
Tauheed Washington I'm single lms if u single 2 and Want to get to no me
 
Brandi Kirschbaum
Brandi Kirschbaum HELLO.... I NEED A HUG!!!! TO give me a HUG click "LIKE".... I believe that i already KNOW who will HUG me n who WON.'T!!! REMEMBER that once u click ' LIKE' you MUST RE- POST this status on ur wall so i can HUG u back. DON'T be SHY, HUGS R AWESOME + FREE !!!! ♥ ♥ XXX
 

No comments:

Post a Comment