Friday, December 9, 2011

at work again but o well i love all the hours that im getting : 5am noon and 5pm pm all in one day o shit nigggaaa tomarrow

Reanda Robinson
Reanda Robinson at work again but o well i love all the hours that im getting :) 5am - noon and 5pm - pm all in one day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Joseph Favorite
Joseph Favorite o shit nigggaaa! tomarrow 945pm my plane lands in cali. man like B.I.G said "im goin goin back back to cali cali" feels like i havent been in cali for a couple years gotta live it up so im going to all the live parties we about to pop bottles and fuck bad bitches! aint no jks on this shit.
 
Nancy Sklarz Smith
www.godvine.com
You will NEVER forget this one. It's the most passionate, incredible version of this song we've ever heard. Beautiful - check it out!
 
Long Trần
Long Trần Ở lượt trận cuối cùng vòng bảng Champions League, Lyon đã giành chiến thắng 7-1 trước Dinamo Zagreb chỉ trong vòng 50 phút cuối khi đã bị dẫn 1-0 để giành tấm vé tham dự vòng đấu knock-out. Tuy nhiên, ngay sau trận đấu này, UEFA đã nghi ngờ về tỉ số trên và tổ chức cuộc điều tra. Ngày hôm qua, các kết luận từ phía cảnh sát Pháp đã đủ bằng chứng kết tội Lyon dàn xếp tỉ số. Với kết quả trên, Lyon sẽ ngay lập tức bị loại khỏi UEFA Champion League và bị cấm tham gia các giải đấu trong khuôn khổ FIFA và UEFA trong vòng 12 năm tới. Đội thứ 3 có thành tích tốt nhất được chọn thay thế là Manchester United của nước Anh.
 
Lucas Avancini
Lucas Avancini AW GOD WE NEED DIS
geekrodrigo.wordpress.com
 
April Barton
Daddy... It hurts " This is A TRUE STORY AND IF YOU DONT PASS THIS ON YOU DONT HAVE A SOUL!!! SO PLEASE DO READ IT ONLY ONCE :) IT WONT TAKE MORE THEN 5 MIN Thanks !! My name is Chris , I am three, My eyes are swollen.. I cannot see. I must be stupid, I must be bad, What else could have made, My daddy so mad? I wish I were better, I wish I werent ugly, Then maybe my mommy, Would still want to hug me. I cant do a wrong, I can speak at all, Or else Im locked up, All day long. When Im awake, Im all alone, The house is dark, My folks arent home. When my mommy does come home, Ill try and be nice, So maybe Ill just get, One whipping tonight. I just heard a car, My daddy is back, From Charlies bar I hear him curse, My name is called , I press myself, Against the wall. I try to hide, From his evil eyes, Im so afraid now, Im starting to cry. He finds me weeping, Calls me ugly words, He says its my fault, He suffers at work. He slaps and hits me, And yells at me more, I finally get free, And run to the door. Hes already locked it, And I start to bawl, He takes me and throws me, Against the hard wall. I fall to the floor, With my bones nearly broken, And my daddy continues, With more bad words spoken. Im sorry! I scream, But its now much to late, His face has been twisted, Into a unimaginable sh ape. The hurt and the pain, Again and again, O please God, have mercy! O please let it end! And he finally stops, And heads for the door, While I lay there motionless, Sprawled on the floor. My name is Chris , I am three, Tonight my daddy, Murdered me. And you can help, Sickens me to the soul, If you read this, And dont pass it on. I pray for your forgiveness, You would have to be, One heartless person, Not to be affected, By this Poem. And because you ARE affected, Do something about it! So all I ask you to do, Is pass this on! IF YOU ARE AGAINST CHILD ABUSE! Post this as Daddy ... It hurts If you do not send this to everyone you know Then you obviously dont care about child abuse. At first I thought this was just a chain letter And I wasnt going to send it either, But now I realize that this is an important situation. At least 5 children each day from around the world die from child abuse!!!! This happens across the board, no matter how much money they have or their ethnicity. :(
 
Filipe Makoto Yamakami
Filipe Makoto Yamakami Amanhã, o Brasil pega a Tunísia no último jogo da chave e deve ganhar de novo e garantir o primeiro lugar invicto.
 
Albert Gonzalez
www.youtube.com
http://www.somosdebarrio.com - LO MAXIMO http://www.cubatonmusic.com - LO MEJOR DE CUBA. After 50 years of buena vista social club a new generation of music ...
 
Elxilena Cassia Elxilena Cassia
Elxilena Cassia Elxilena Cassia ESPALHEMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.................
Lei aprovada! Enfim a Lei do estacionamento em shopping!! A lei do estacionamento em Shoppings, já está vigorando. 'Lei Gratuidade de Estacionamento' - Lei Estadual nº 1209/2004. ... A caixa sabe, porém, só faz se vc pedir. É necessário que o valor da compra no shopping onde vc estacionou seja 10 vezes maior que o valor do estacionamento. Exemplo: Se o valor do estacionamento é de R$3,00 e vc gastou R$ 30,00 no shopping,com qualquer coisa, alimentação, roupa, ... Peça o cupom fiscal e apresente ao caixa do estacionamento. Eles terão que carimbar e validar o ticket, sem você precisar gastar nada mais. Espalhem a informação, pois é Lei. Apareceu inclusive no jornal da Globo. Essa funciona mesmo, mas, é claro que os shoppings não farão propaganda disso! Avise aos seus amigos!!
 
Diego Prado
Diego Prado Queria jogar um fut, pra comemorar o niver ^^
 
Elena Gutierrez
Elena Gutierrez I WANT SOME J'S >=O
 
Paloma Gandara
Paloma Gandara Mi ni?o porqq no kontestas )': Tengo miedo porfavor qq este bn ):
 
India Wilson
India Wilson I do not fuck with Nobody From Milez s/o Tew Them lml
 
Edgar Carmona
Edgar Carmona Wow! This N.B.A Trade! :O

Likes

Cristian Alejandre
 
James We Rock
James We Rock Não sei o que faço mais to viciado em Megadeth o novo tha album 13 tha foda tha viciante, meu pescoço tha sendo castigado hahaha
 
Denise Carvalho
Denise Carvalho "O SENHOR te guardará de todo o mal; guardará a tua alma. O SENHOR guardará a tua entrada e a tua saída, desde agora e para sempre". Salmos 121:7 e 8. Amém, amém e amém. Esse é o meu Deus!
 
Eman Gallevo
Eman Gallevo Ano mas mabilis? BULIG O TILAPYA?
 
Paige Kohley
Paige Kohley Thank you to all my friends and family for all the special birthday wishes! I had a great day (even at work)!! You all helped make my day great! :o) xoxo
 
Eddy Anthony
Eddy Anthony Practing o holy night for christmas eve mas
 
Shannon J. Vrbas
Shannon J. Vrbas This guy has an amazing voice!!!!!!
www.godvine.com
You will NEVER forget this one. It's the most passionate, incredible version of this song we've ever heard. Beautiful - check it out!
 
Andre Fadista
Andre Fadista A ver um grande grande filme...O MATADOR!!!! REmenber this Ruben Barradas Fernandes. xD
 
Nash Artiaga Gomez
Nash Artiaga Gomez Kinsay matuman,ang NAGHIMO o ang NAGPAHIMO?hahaha usa ra akong masulti..PRIDE RANA! Yaw na pa AS IF dha!
 
JibJib WinterRose
JibJib WinterRose ปากาด! คุนนายแอนนาหายปัยหนายติดต่อกลับเพื่อนด่วนเรย~~(^O^)
 
Sonia Alvarado
Sonia Alvarado Wooo hoo!! Albert Puljos is an Angel now ! Lets see if it pays off! ;o
 
Shimon Yagi
Shimon Yagi suedeの踊りやすさに感動した! そしてもっと立ち技覚えたいって思った!! さて…練習しますか(`・ω・´ )
 

No comments:

Post a Comment