Friday, December 9, 2011

Repost if u love ur mom ♥ if not she will die at 10:00 U know u high when ur lookin for ur cell phone n ur tlkin on it

Stephen Yia
Stephen Yia Repost if u love ur mom ♥ if not she will die at 10:00
 
Jessie Moore
Jessie Moore U know u high when ur lookin for ur cell phone n ur tlkin on it!...... Haha!... Read tht earlier... Pretty damn epic.... Haha!
 
Jordan Smith
Jordan Smith LMS if u want to txt # bored
 
Tokyo Toola
 
Khadine Caines
Khadine Caines A VERY TOUCHING LOVE STORY!! Girl: Slow down, Im scared. Guy: No, this is fun Girl: No it's not. Please it's too scary! Guy: Then tell me you love me ... Girl: Fine I love you. Slow down! Guy: Now give me a BIG hug. Girl : *hugs him* Guy: Can you take my helmet off and put it on yourself? It's bugging me Girl: Alright, now slow down Guy: I love you babe (in the paper the next day:( A motorcycle had crashed into a building because of brake failure. Two people were on it, but only 1 had survived. The truth was that halfway down the road, the guy realized that his brakes broke, but he didn't want to let the girl know. Instead, he had her say she loved him and felt her hug one last time then he had her wear his helmet so that she would live even though it meant that he would die If u love any one this much re-post this ....and....the love of your life will realize they feel the same .... DONT BREAK THIS 2morow will be the best day of your life. However, if u don t post this by at least 12:00 tonight, you will have bad luck in your love life 4 the rest of your life

Likes

Khadine Caines
 
Tara Taylor
Tara Taylor Happy bday to the first man in my life love u daddy
 
Katherine Ann Geronga
Katherine Ann Geronga Do u knOw y GOD giveS u anOther mOrning to wAke up? It's to forget the PAINS of yesterday & see the change the new day brings.. To make up for the wrong things uv done, to see ur friends and to make others feel happy & loved. U see,its more than just another long day ahead. Its God's way of reminding u that HE cares & luvs everyone of us that He sends us the blessing called "gOod mOrning.." .wAt a swEet mOrning!
 
Grace Legaspi
Grace Legaspi happy happy birthday kua juan en joseph...godbless both of u!
 
Don Chaney
Don Chaney Simple minded MUThaF%#^&, Asked me . Why u got on a SUIT. #answer* CAUSE I OPENED UP My CLOSET.. #blankstare.
 
Glenda Ann Waller
Glenda Ann Waller im taken lil sis dean to the dr. then home to cuddle with my babies. was goin to opis but that can wait till another day. no time in my life for drama or a guy that is no good. you come at me you better have a job and a car im done with the low lifes. call me what u want but i better then what i been doin. im to good for most of yall.
 
Zahoor Chatha
"The Allah Name Formed " "SUBHANNALLAH" Press Like & Share if u like this.. :-)
 
Lisa Kelley
Lisa Kelley Get a quick history lesson watch American Violet on Netflix! Racism, drugs, corruption, triflin ass women, no good ass men....if u already watched thn u know wat I'm talkin bout!
 
Julianna Guzman
Julianna Guzman Hey how is all...my friend hooked me up...I can not thank u enough dale....thank u
 
Heather Parma
Heather Parma kayla got a 3 point basket at her b ball game 2nite! way 2 go kiddo!! so proud of u!!!!
 
Jobanny Bossa
Jobanny Bossa I CANT BALIVE WHAT I AM DOING RIGHT NOW AND THAT IS TRYING TO EDIT A VIDEO I CANT BALIVE IT ME TRYING TO EDIT A VIDEO PEOPLE PEASE WHEN U GUYZ SEE IT PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF U CAN TELL THAT I EDIT IT OK Edwin Feliciano Jr & D Jus Riley
 
Tory De'Marco Sanders-Banks
Tory De'Marco Sanders-Banks ...hvn INSECURITIES or TRUST ISSUES could be da #1 FACTOR in u MISSN out on sumthn/sumone das GOOD for u..sumtimes we MISS out on THINGZ das REAL -rite in FRONT of our FACES...#OPENyoEYEZ...either ya FOR me on AGAINST me- yo CHOICE!.. #dasALL
 
Lisa Morgan
Lisa Morgan Well i dont want the whole world the sun the moon and all its light i just wanna be the only girl u luv all your life
 
Keiona Gainer Bennett
Keiona Gainer Bennett How u gonna delete me for trying to school u 2 da game!!! LoL, oh well, u'll learn :-) #dontpoststuffudontwantpeople2commenton :-) hahaha
 
Sheena Vahalik
Sheena Vahalik Poor Virginia Tech .....i know shootings can happen anywhere these days but that poor place is cursed ...just makes me want to put bug in a bubble n never let him out....i know y my mother severely paranoid bout my safety ...its not really u mothers worry bout ..its all the other crazy people u may run into =/
 
JordanJunkie Worsum DogAzz Donta
JordanJunkie Worsum DogAzz Donta #LMS IF U WANNA TAWK OR TXT !!!!!!
 
Selena Hull
Selena Hull BITCH WHOO GIVES A FUCK I DID AND WAT... IN FOURTH GRADE I PISSED ON MY SELF AND I DNT GIVE A FUCK!!!!! U STILL DAH BITCH ON MY SHIT.... SO IF U DNT LIKE IT FUCK U!!!!!! 'WELCOME'
 
Crystal NoLove Sleet
Crystal NoLove Sleet wanna say thank u to all the birthday shout outs yall really made my day hope everyone can come out tmrow and help me celebrate call or inbox for details loving every moment off this day
 
Dan Calunsag Jr.
Dan Calunsag Jr. before u build it, you must know its equation first.. love love love... :D
 
Tame Ell
Tame Ell A.m.l. I really miss you more than u coukd ever imagine if you ever see this post one day baby please call me i love you very much 571 612 0603
 
Dayah Amok
Dayah Amok I love u like a love song baby <3
 

No comments:

Post a Comment