Friday, December 9, 2011

Shawty Said She Loves Ta Go Down Cause She's Tha Type Det Never Spit It Out Yu NastyyOhkayy CoolLETS DO IT He Never Tells Me NoJus Get It

Nora Loving Cj
Nora Loving Cj Shawty Said She Loves Ta Go Down , Cause She's Tha Type Det Never Spit It Out !,Yu Nastyy,,Ohkayy Cool,LETS DO IT!! - He Never Tells Me No,Jus Get It & I Go! Ayyye
 
Davidlee Valderas
Davidlee Valderas nobody want to talk to me, somebody please help me, im stuck on cloud nine, and am about to float away even further, lol some one throw me a float, im drifting away, i need to get bak on track, im missing out on my fat boy, i miss u mijo. Please help me out idk wat to do. :(
 
Gail Hilbert
Gail Hilbert Brad sayes kettle corn and carmel corn is the same thing . I don't think so. Who is right?
 
Keyona Loyd
Keyona Loyd I ment work harder
 
Swarna Priya
Swarna Priya Even if i had a 1000 reasons to leave, i'll still be looking for 1 reason to stay and if i can't find one i promise i'll make up something to stay
 
Tyler Jechura
Tyler Jechura So I am convinced that Google Voice is evil. I believe it has permanently f***ed up my phone.
 
Natalie Lopez
Natalie Lopez Neeed new numberss inbox me your # iff i donnt have it! :D
 
Titus Sleet
Titus Sleet #4 craziest thing when I walk into to Sony building I met a rep that scotted models an worked for E's an thought that i was so Handsome that they wanted to put me in E's top sexiest man in the world .. under 25
 
Brandon Piraccini
Brandon Piraccini He said I wanna see you again But I'm stuck in colder weather Maybe tomorrow will be better..Can I call you then?
 
Taylor Daniels
I laughed and laughed when I saw this tonight. It's so true. Hope it brings a smile to your face!! Feel free to share!
 
Michelle Rowden
Michelle Rowden just cleand my room big time,kiddies broke nakias wardrobe,i gave her 1 of mine,lucky i got 3,kiddies r cleaning their rooms,ive just got 2 make the beds.askd jake 2 help,he takes nt fone inwhich i need,and jumps out the window and leaves.im trying 2 get house done 4 christmas.
 
Samantha Crespo
Samantha Crespo Jezz ...CARIANN JUS LEFT I NEED A FISHIN PARTNER ANYONE UP FOR A LATE FISHIN..
 
Mel Rose' Champagne
Mel Rose' Champagne #i am Champagne Hova Castle Hill Five tray pound
 
Isaac Griego
Isaac Griego i hate people with big mouths.
 
Shuaib A Ganiyu
Shuaib A Ganiyu It's gud 2 b gud wen it pays 2 rcv gud.God I tnq u 4 makin me popular any wia.chek ur status n amend ur lapses.fil joly
 
JustinCheryl Schulz
JustinCheryl Schulz I feel bad for justin i have been accident prone towards him since he got home today. Sorry babe
 
Stephanie Raglon
Stephanie Raglon NO ONE will get this 100% CORRECT GET READY GO ! My first name __________ . My middle name_____________ . My last name _________ . My birthday___________ . My favorite color ___________ My eye color_________ My natural hair color ______________. My favorite candy ____________ . My nickname that everyone uses __________. Someone i love_______. My best friends ___________. Something I can't live without ________ . My natural born talent __________. Put this as your status & see who knows you best .
 
Karli Michelle Moore Ivey
Karli Michelle Moore Ivey I'm not even going to get mad anymore. It isn't worth my time. I just have to learn to expect the lowest from people i thought the highest of.
 
JoAnn McIntosh
JoAnn McIntosh I love this!!!!
www.godvine.com
Get a tissue for this one! Scott James, who has autism, belts out a performance of You Can Raise Me Up that even moves Simon Cowell. Wow, just amazing to hear.
 
Dnb Eats
Dnb Eats I'm not a Father but I love being the best uncle in the world.....
 
Allen Watrous
Allen Watrous Jesus: Santa. Santa: Yes? Jesus: I'm sad. Santa: Why are you sad? It's Christmas right? It's your birthday! Jesus: Yeah. That's the point Santa: Why? Jesus: Because whenever its Christmas the kids only wait for you and not me! They only celebrate Christmas because of you! Why Santa, why not Jesus? -Dec. 25 is for Jesus not for Santa. Repost if You Believe in Jesus ! P.S He Knows You Looked ♥ -deny me in front your friends and I will deny you in front of my father
 
Justin Parker
Justin Parker Honk tonk u by tobykeith is awesome cant get over the song I can relate to it! !
 
Lathadus Armington
Lathadus Armington Fuck it! I STILL LOVE ALL MY KIDS EVEN THOUGH I KNOW ONE OF THEM FOUGHT SO HARD FOR THIS!
 
Tim Birdwell
Tim Birdwell Besides the exhaustion I have been feeling this bug in my stomach for 3 days trying to weigh me down. I think it's time to take a relaxing break....
 
Tetsuya Yuge
Tetsuya Yuge すれ違い通信で思い出したのだが、やたらと毎日出会うMiiさんがいて「すれ違い伝説」の切り札になってくれてたのだが、正体は二つ席隣のスタッフさんだったwwwww
 

No comments:

Post a Comment