Friday, December 9, 2011

It's eight o' clock and I'm wide awake and dreamin I'm thinkin back to a time before our separate lives A time where I could make you mine I made

Tyler Allen
Tyler Allen It's eight o' clock and I'm wide awake and dreamin, I'm thinkin back to a time before our separate lives. A time where I could make you mine. I made a promise that I was never gonna hurt ya, I wrote a letter and divided all the words in two, half for me and half for you. Now I'm sending out a search light along latitude and satellite, just don't give up.
 
Rafael Escarazzati
EXCELENTE ATUAÇÃO DA POLICIA MILITAR E SOBRE O COMANDO DO PREFEITO KASSAB! PARABÉNS!!! VEJA ESTE MARGINAL FORTEMENTE ARMADO COM UMA GUITARRA STRATOCASTER EQUIPADA COM UM HUMBUCKER E DOIS SINGLES, E UM MINI AMPLIFICADOR DE 10 WATTS DE POTÊNCIA!! ELE ANDAVA PELA AVENIDA PAULISTA ESPALHANDO CULTURA E BOA MÚSICA, CENTENAS DE PESSOAS FORAM OBRIGADAS A ABRIR UM SORRISO MEDIANTE AS NOTAS MUSICAIS E EXPRESSÕES PRATICADAS POR ESTE VERDADEIRO MELIANTE! MAS A POLÍCIA AGIU RAPIDAMENTE E COM MUITA PERICIA. DERAM UMA RESPOSTA RÁPIDA A SOCIEDADE! COM UM GOLPE CERTEIRO E SEM DISPARAR NENHUM TIRO A NOSSA EFICIENTE POLICIA CONSEGUIU IMOBILIZAR E DESARMAR ESTA VERDADEIRA AMEAÇA QUE RONDAVA AS RUAS DE SÃO PAULO. EU ACHO QUE OS POLICIAIS E O PREFEITO KASSAB DEVERIAM SER HOMENAGEADOS POR ESSA EFICIÊNCIA TODA! E GOSTARIA QUE VOCÊS SEGUIDORES DA FREETURA PRODUÇÕES FOSSEM OS PRIMEIROS A PRESTAR ESTAS HOMENAGENS:
 
Chris Dean
Chris Dean SINGLE OR NOT put this as your status & see who in-boxes you: ♥ = I want a relationship (: = I'm falling for you ;* = I want to kiss you :< = I hate you ........ ... ... :x = I like you . . . Shh ;) >.< = I have a secret to tell you :O = I like you but I'm in a relationship ;D = you're cute
 
Linda Pagano Copin
Linda Pagano Copin help help help this poor baby neesd lots of peoples help now to live wont you help to save her from being killed tomorrow for no reason,contact rescues adopt,foster share tag
Brooklyn Center My name is PRINCESS. My Animal ID # is A918492. I am a female white and brown pit bull mix. The shelter thinks I am about 6 years old. I came in the shelter as a STRAY on 12/02/2011 from NY 11213, owner surrender reason stated was STRAY. EUTH MEMO No Euth Memo MOST RECENT MEDICAL RATING, BEHAVIOR RATING & WEIGHT 12/07/2011 Exam Type OBSERVATION - Medical Rating is 3 C - MAJOR CONDITIONS , Behavior Rating is NONE, Weight 44.8 LBS. Vulva looks normal, no discharge PET PROFILE No Summary PET PROFILE MEMO No Pet Profile Memo WEB MEMO No Web Memo MOST RECENT MEDICAL RATING, BEHAVIOR RATING & WEIGHT 12/07/2011 Exam Type BEHAVIOR - Medical Rating is 3 C - MAJOR CONDITIONS , Behavior Rating is BEGINNER, Weight 44.8 LBS. Assessor: JAson Russell Handler: Jeremy Medina Helper: 918554 Notes:Princess was sociable toward the handler during the assessment - soft body, low wag. She was calm and relaxed during handling. Princess was calm and relaxed when playing tag with assessor. She ate faster, was stiff and very difficult to push out of the food bowl, but did not growl, snap or bite. Princess was not interested in toys or rawhide when she approached other dog she approached with friendly/playful body language. Look: 1. Dog holds gaze with soft eyes, soft body. He allows head to be held loosely in Assessor's cupped hands. Dog holds gaze for three full seconds. Sensitivity: 1. Dog leans into the Assessor, eyes soft or squinty, soft and loose body, open mouth. Tag: 1. Dog assumes play position and joins the game. Or dog indicates play with huffing, soft 'popping' of the body, etc. Dog might jump on Assessor once play begins. Squeeze1/2: 1: No response Food: %. Inconclusive at this time Toy 1: No interest. Reassess at future date. Rawhide: 1. No interest. Reassess at future date. Dog-dog: 1. Dog approaches the helper dog in play position. His mouth is open. 12/02/2011 INITIAL PHYSICAL EXAM Medical rating was 2 NC - MINOR CONDITIONS NOT CONTAGIOUS, behavior rating was NONE SCAN NEGATIVE BRIGHT, ALERT, RESPONSIVE, HYDRATED FLEAS AND EAR MITES NEGATIVE MILD TO MODERATE TARTAR AND STAINING PRO-NAG JAW SLIGHTLY UNDERWEIGHT DIRTY COAT RED TINGED SKIN, RED AROUND EYES AND EARS, ALLERGIES? EAR INFECTION AU, THICKED - CLEANED AND PLACED OTOMAX POSSIBLY IN ESTRUS - BLOOD COMING FROM VULVA AND DRIED BLOOD ON BACK OF LEGS OLDER DOG GREEN: VERY EASY TO EXAMINE, FRIENDLY NOSF 12/06/2011 CAGE EXAM (LAST MAJOR EXAM) Medical rating 3 C - MAJOR CONDITIONS , G/A: BRIGHT, ALERT, RESPONSIVE, HYDRATED EENT: acanthosis AU r/o otitis, periorbital alopecia/redness r/o allergies vs. conjunctivitis, od/nd r/o URI DIG: PRO-NAG JAW, MILD TO MODERATE TARTAR AND STAINING, NGA on abd. palp G/U:no longer lactating, mammary galnds not enlarged Integ: clean coat G/U: no vulvar discharge or enlargement, pyometra no likley, likley was in heat/recently whelped P: Otomax BID x 7 days, as previously prescribed Doxy 2 tabs po sid x 10 days Monitor appetite/ vulvar discharge Rec. radiograph if discharge continues DO NOT call and say you are adopting unless you are going to go down there and get the animal. It is a waste of the staff's time to explain the adoption procedure over the phone, for someone to purposely not show up? They need every free second of their time to care for the animals. Not to mention people will think the pet is safe and then they die. STOP IT OR I WILL TAKE DOWN THIS PAGE!!!! Brooklyn - 718-272-7201 (hit 0 for operator, do not leave a message. May need to hit 0 a few times at the end of each cycle to keep their phone ringing)!!
Adopting a Dog From The “To Be Destroyed” Album If you decide to adopt a dog that is on the “To Be Destroyed” list, you must act fast. Any dog on the list, can be destroyed the following morning. We try to post the list every night by 6PM. You then have 2 hours to call the shelter and advise of your intentions. After 8, you must either have a rescue call, and place a hold, or YOU MUST CALL THE SHELTER THE NEXT MORNING BEFORE 8AM! Do not wait because I guarantee that the shelter will not wait either. Euth's begin at 6am. Call early! When calling the shelters, you will get a recording. Do not leave a message! They do not check those machines!! Hit 0 at the end of each message cycle and, eventually, someone will pick up. It may take 30 minutes, but they will answer. Do not give up, a life is depending on you! For more information on HOW TO ADOPT, please go to: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=275973442415542&set=a.275017085844511.78596.152876678058553&type=1&theater For more information on fostering a dog, please contact your local rescue. LIST OF RESCUE WHO CAN PULL FROM NYCACC: http://urgentdeathrowdogs.org/how-you-can-help/how-togroup1/adopt.html
 
Mailson Paiva Fjv
Mailson Paiva Fjv Mulambada "PELAMORDEDEUS".. Em que muundo o R.Angelim eh melhor que Dedé!?parem de Babaquisse!!! (sim ele teve história no time de vcs,foi embora, e DO NADA vcs vem com esse papo torto de q ele eh melhor q Dedé(sem nenhum Vascaíno ter dito NADA!) e ainda dizem que entendem de futebol! felismente esses flamenguista que dizem essa Babaquisse é a menoria!(mas essa menoria é 1 piada meRmo!)e infelismente tem bastante amigos nessa menoria tbm.. u_u
 
Andrei Victoria
Faça o auto exame de boca, é simples! Conhecendo sua própria boca e estruturas adjacentes, sabendo de suas normalidades, vc poderá facilmente perceber o que alterou e há qt tempo, assim, ao procurar seu Cirurgião-Dentista, vc será capaz de responder a qt tempo notou algo diferente da normalidade. Nem toda lesão de boca é câncer! Calma! Apenas o resultado do exame PATOLÓGICO dirá se é ou não um câncer, e de que tipo! O Dentista PODE suspeitar, DEVE examinar e realizar BIÓPSIA, referenciar ao Centro de Especialidade para o tratamento adequado! O diagnóstico precoce salva vidas! Cuide-se!
 
VK Deep
VK Deep /\”””””””””\ | |,;*”G”*;,| /\”””””””””\ | |,;*”ö”*;,| /\”””””””””\ | |,;*”ö”*;,| /\”””””””””\ | |,;*”D”*;,| ,;*”*;,,;*”*;,,;*”*;, *,;*morning*;,* ___)(___)(___)(___) Have a Nice morning.

Likes

VK Deep
 
Andy Stoltzner
www.youtube.com
Guns N' Roses performing Sweet Child O' Mine live at The Ritz New York 1988. Probably GN'Rs best concert.
 
Gus Efthalitsides
Gus Efthalitsides Πάνω στην πόρτα της καρδιάς μου έγραψα: “Απαγορεύεται η είσοδος”. Αλλά ο έρωτας ήρθε γελώντας και φώναξε: “Εγώ μπαίνω παντού!”
 
Stéphanie Vedovati Olivetti
Stéphanie Vedovati Olivetti Eu não gosto desse gurii, mas se ela lindinha gosta vamos repassar ! I do not like this boym but if this cute little one does, lets share !
REALMENTE, se você não repassar! você não tem coração! Essa é Lizzie. Ela tem um tumor no cérebro e passa por cirurgias quase todo dia. Ela tem apenas quatro anos de idade e APENAS UM SONHO. Conhecer o Justin Bieber! Sei que podemos ajudar essa garota a ter seu sonho realizado. Por favor REPASSE ao mundo, e vamos ver se conseguimos fazer com que ela realize seu sonho! GENTE REPASSA NÃO CUSTA NADA... Justin Bieber,This is Lizzie. She has a brain tumor and undergoes surgery almost every day.The only has four peopl anos.Te with all the forces of this world, Make the dream of the little girl, she has only one dream is to meet you!
 
Ian Christophers
Ian Christophers ugh. im done with politics. everyone go to hell >:-O
 
Bruno Godinho
Bruno Godinho O Anthrax fez uma música pro Rodrigo Marinho e eu nem sabia: C11H17N2O2S Na. D:
 
Mike Purcell
Daddy... It hurts " This is A TRUE STORY AND IF YOU DONT PASS THIS ON YOU DONT HAVE A SOUL!!! SO PLEASE DO READ IT ONLY ONCE :) IT WONT TAKE MORE THEN 5 MIN Thanks !! My name is Chris , I am three, My eyes are swollen.. I cannot see. I must be stupid, I must be bad, What else could have made, My daddy so mad? I wish I were better, I wish I werent ugly, Then maybe my mommy, Would still want to hug me. I cant do a wrong, I can speak at all, Or else Im locked up, All day long. When Im awake, Im all alone, The house is dark, My folks arent home. When my mommy does come home, Ill try and be nice, So maybe Ill just get, One whipping tonight. I just heard a car, My daddy is back, From Charlies bar I hear him curse, My name is called , I press myself, Against the wall. I try to hide, From his evil eyes, Im so afraid now, Im starting to cry. He finds me weeping, Calls me ugly words, He says its my fault, He suffers at work. He slaps and hits me, And yells at me more, I finally get free, And run to the door. Hes already locked it, And I start to bawl, He takes me and throws me, Against the hard wall. I fall to the floor, With my bones nearly broken, And my daddy continues, With more bad words spoken. Im sorry! I scream, But its now much to late, His face has been twisted, Into a unimaginable sh ape. The hurt and the pain, Again and again, O please God, have mercy! O please let it end! And he finally stops, And heads for the door, While I lay there motionless, Sprawled on the floor. My name is Chris , I am three, Tonight my daddy, Murdered me. And you can help, Sickens me to the soul, If you read this, And dont pass it on. I pray for your forgiveness, You would have to be, One heartless person, Not to be affected, By this Poem. And because you ARE affected, Do something about it! So all I ask you to do, Is pass this on! IF YOU ARE AGAINST CHILD ABUSE! Post this as Daddy ... It hurts If you do not send this to everyone you know Then you obviously dont care about child abuse. At first I thought this was just a chain letter And I wasnt going to send it either, But now I realize that this is an important situation. At least 5 children each day from around the world die from child abuse!!!! This happens across the board, no matter how much money they have or their ethnicity. :(
 
Pat Lavanga
Pat Lavanga Powerful and moving must listen
www.godvine.com
You will NEVER forget this one. It's the most passionate, incredible version of this song we've ever heard. Beautiful - check it out!
 
Linda Cain
www.godvine.com
We've posted many Rhema Marvanne videos, but never her awesome rendition of O Holy Night. This is great for the upcoming Christmas season. Check it out, definitely worth a listen!
 
Jnkyrdawg Nmbrone
Jnkyrdawg Nmbrone Damn this boy could play a guitar...This has got to be the best version I have ever heard of "Lenny"...Don't be a wuss....listen to it damn it.... Lol :o)))))))
www.youtube.com
"Lenny" song wrote for his wife.
 
Ken Rodrigo Castillo Rasonable
Ken Rodrigo Castillo Rasonable YUMMY^.^ TINOLANG LONGGANISA|^O^| ¤
 
Flavia Rondon
Flavia Rondon De Cuiabá/MT para o Brasil!! Uhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuullll!
www.youtube.com
Isadora tem 1 ano e 10 meses, mas já consegue conquistar uma legião de fãs. São muitas emoções! Como é Grande o Meu Amor Por Você (by Isadorinha) Roberto Car...
 
Lauro Oyervides
Lauro Oyervides doo i actually love her thats the question ive been asking myself for the past 2 days o;
 
Karry Zaildar
Karry Zaildar o shet karry paper sara blank he rhe gya. hun ta pakka fail a.
 
Matthew Sandoval
Matthew Sandoval X factor is tense right now :o
 
Eduardo Phillipe
apps.facebook.com
Encontrado o cachorro do Raul
 
Ithamar Batata
Ithamar Batata Força Tarefa ta o bixo hj
 
Rafael Moura
Rafael Moura Bom pesquisador é baphow!!! SEMPRE ACHA O QUE QUER!
 
Igor Prado
Igor Prado o reggae da paixaum http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B48NsEfiOdA
www.youtube.com
How beautiful does Junior Byles' voice sound on this classic tune produced by Lee Perry in 1974.... Many versions have been made, but none as sweet and mello...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment