Friday, December 9, 2011

caught between caught between caught in between a precision of faith which is said be my own a faith which preceives me my heart can't make it's mind cant make

Shelby Knox
Shelby Knox caught between, caught between, caught in between, a precision of faith which is said be my own, a faith which preceives me, my heart can't make it's mind, cant make it's mind, cant make it's mind...it's mind, this curiousity i face tests my new found faith, gnosticism inveilips me if u fucking prove to me then i'll fucking believe, the unknown precision stifies me, this feeling i bear is tracked inside, inside,...
 
Crystal PrettygurlSwag Hayes
Crystal PrettygurlSwag Hayes With bronte. I missed u gurl.
 
Kathy P. Cerrillo
Kathy P. Cerrillo OMG aaaaaaaa i just say justin bieber on so ramdom omg he is so cute i luv u justin
 
Ashton Long
Ashton Long do u want to know who i want to go out with?? if so its ........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... nun yah bussines thats who!!!
 
Peter Richmond
Peter Richmond Can u smell it. It's coming. Steelers about to open a can of whoop ass
 
Joanna Theagene
Joanna Theagene http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=O2JSP20_X8o Y Am I So Addictedd( U Wont UnderStand)
 
Jay McBeth
Shhh.... Can u see what's wrong with this picture? If so hit the share button don't answer!!
 
Rezean Showstoppin Ford
Rezean Showstoppin Ford I HATE HATE HATE IT WEN PPL BE SO IN TO GOD ND SIN SIN SIN THTS CALLED WAT..... HYPOCRIT... TO DA FULLEST USIN EVERY CURSE WORD IN THE BOOK AND GLORIFYIN HIM I JUS CNT GET WIT THT JUS SAYIN NOBODIES PERFECT BUT I MEAN DNT BE FAKE U FEEL ME FB!!!!!!
 
Ct AtieyRa
Ct AtieyRa to u dear..<3 <3 =) syk lgu ni,kin mnri..~ lalala
www.youtube.com
Sorry guys , I've been very busy lately so I couldnt make a video..... so, support me! :) if you want.... follow me @thekalaful see you next time! ;) TAGS : ...
 
Shadonna Bryant
Shadonna Bryant Got my website up and running and im signing people up for stream energy. No deposit , no credit check promotion ends dec 12, 2011 so for thoese of u who trying to save for some christmas shopping , or if you just need some light let me know!!! : )
 
Ronnie Caine
Ronnie Caine WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING TO THE ELECTED REPRESENTATIVES IN JAMAICA....The National Security Minister Dwight Nelson said one thing and the Prime Minister said opposite.....JLP get you act straight the people are watching...U all looking like stupid assholes representing a nation of people....
jamaica-gleaner.com
Despite a detailed account out about the role of a United States (US) spy plane in the Tivoli Gardens incursion last May, the Jamaican Government is insisting that local law-enforcement personnel had no help from their American counterparts....
 
Lelen Thangeo
Lelen Thangeo do u ever thnk i vil let u go...ur da onli thng i ever knw.
 
Syntha Noviyana
Syntha Noviyana Three days...with U...Andy Hatman, Makasih ya yank...udah nemenin hari-hariku doing my riset....kadang seneng...kadang sedih...kadang diskusi di mobil sampe illfill coz we have so many different mindset...terima kasih atas Cintamu yang tidak pernah mengenal takaran...yang tidak pernah mengenal kata cukup dan sudah...Andy Hatman yang less talk do more....syntha noviyana yang much talk do less....no wonder Chacha kita is a girl with...much talk do more...I am not perfect as you are...that's why I need U...right...to make me better....Ntha juga tau...u have no time to read my desire..ga masalah...bcoz I know....kamu sibuk menaklukkan dunia untuk membahagiakan Ntha & Chacha.....I love U My lovely Husband.....May God always be with U...Amin
 
Caco Sepulveda Solis
Caco Sepulveda Solis vamo la U tenemos que ganar y/o golear a los ecuatorianos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Peter Csernak
Peter Csernak https://apps.facebook.com/cashtexts/?u=ypszilon
apps.facebook.com
 
Yvone Maldonado Torres
Yvone Maldonado Torres Diz time IM ganna b da player nd YOOH fanna b da game so dnt try nd play me cuz u aint gt da contoller I DO.! yee buddy ;)
 
Clara Whitt
Clara Whitt i want to know y is that a man want respect but cant give it bac....... he wants to talk boi dont u know i aint got shit to say to u.... leave me the fucc alone u dont want no problems problems
 
Frank Earl White
Frank Earl White CALL YO JEWELER TELL EM 2 VVS U SHAWTY AWW USE AH SNITCHIN NIGGA WELL GO AND TELL DAT I DONT WALK IT OUT I JUST TRAP IT OUT 4BLOCK BOUNCING THOUSANDS 2 MY BANK ACCOUNT CHECK MY PAPER ROUTE ILL TAKE HER OUT MAYBE ICE HER OUT BUT IMA KILL EM NOW SEE IM FROM DA L AND DATS ON DA EAST AND I BEEN A KING BETTA SHUT YO MOUTH IM YO FAVORITE TRAPPERS FAVORITE KILLER ITS HOLLYWOOD JONES U KNOW IM FUCKIN WIT U
www.youtube.com
So Icey Boy Disc 2 **SUBSCRIBE**
 
Brittany Law
Brittany Law If u gonna love me better love me strong bc i want dis love 2 last...
 
Jared Greene
Jared Greene LIKE NOW IF U HATE THE STEELERS!!!
 
Kristin Klein
Kristin Klein So someone does love me.....sister just came to see me at work and brought me dinner :-) love u Sam!
 
Courtnie Moore
Courtnie Moore u use to b da shyt n now u aint shyt bitch :))
 
John Morris
John Morris i am now seeing dots ... an they are everywhere !!!!!!! kinda liking it :p i <3 u babe !
 
Satnam Raj
Satnam Raj Boy: "I Love U" ki hunda hai? Girl: Mein tere naal pyar kardi han. Boy: Bus English ca ik Question ki puchhya tenu mere naal pyar ho gaya :p
 
Arootin Mahmudian
Arootin Mahmudian Money dosent change u, it changes people around u
 

No comments:

Post a Comment