Friday, December 9, 2011

But I can say that life is good to me Has been and is good So I think my task is to be good to it So how do you

Dylan Patterson
Dylan Patterson But I can say that life is good to me. Has been and is good. So I think my task is to be good to it. So how do you be good to life? You live it. -Morgan Freeman
 
Kasey Kitsch
Kasey Kitsch Trying to decide whether I should: A) Purchase a new mouse B) reinstall windows or C) throw my computer off of the main avenue bridge
 
Dominique Hatten
Dominique Hatten Im not going to get NO classes I need this semester -____- #WTF
 
Erika Weil
Erika Weil Its been a LONG day with a bittersweet ending. I have been thinking seriously about trying to do something to do with working with children. I've been volunteering @ Catherine's school quite a bit n am signed up w/ the PTO so thats a step in the right direction. I truly enjoy the childrens' faces light up when they see me n we all exchange hellos and smiles and hugs. I love these kids!! So many are so love starved its frightening. I try my best to be equal in my attn to each of them. They all have their own needs and I am happy to make them smile. Makes me feel like a good person helping them. Makes me want to do better for them..my kids and all the others.....idk... I just want them all to know that theres ppl out here that care...
 
Elizabeth Kinion
Elizabeth Kinion Another run tonight! And do you know what the weird part was? I was actually looking forward to it all day! Does that sound like me???
 
Lydia Richey
Lydia Richey Inboxx me questions & I will answer thm (:
 
Ceejay Dupree
Ceejay Dupree I KNO WE DNT KNO EACH OTHER BUT YUR ALWAYS ON MY MIND! LMS^_*
 
Jake Wold
Jake Wold See I knew this is how you act, so typical. You said you loved me, now your flipping like recipricals.
 
Lucy Lint
Lucy Lint I wonder if I can use the same polite rejection e-mail for the job in NJ and the guy who likes Carlos Mencia? (Not being glib - he also got weirdly sexual too fast and thinks he shouldn't have to pay child support for his kids.)
 
Jay Beemish
Jay Beemish "Are you athletic?” .. “Yeah I surf…..the internet”
 
Cooper Anderson
Cooper Anderson I wish a nigga would like a tree in this bitch and if a leaf fall put some weed in that bitch
 
Cindy Reyes
Cindy Reyes I find christmas songs annoying o_o
 
Quintin Vanzant
Quintin Vanzant My mom walks n wit a can a dip den turns around and leaves again to go get me something to eat i love yhu mom
 
Carol Jones
Carol Jones Creating a lesson plan about soil erosion,coming up with question to follow lesson. I am not complaining,today was amazing and I met some really eager to learn "what I know" students. Looking forward to another great day tomorrow. Now back to the creative lesson plan on soil erosion.....Good Night Ya'll....May you all enjoy a peaceful evening,well rested sleep and sweetest of dreams. :)
 
Josh Housley
Josh Housley ya know, I actually hope the browns win, just so I don't have to hear how badly the steelers cheated from everyone.
 
Rosalind Strayhorn
Rosalind Strayhorn So ok..i got me ride to school toma and back home does anyone to take me
 
Nikki Redd Doll
Nikki Redd Doll It Always Reaches A Point When Bitches Who Pretend To Be Your Friend, Can No Long Hide The Jealous, Envy, And Hate They Truly Feel Towards You... It Pours Over Like A full Cup, And Truth Is Exposed.. But I Pray You Find Peace And Happiness Within Yourself, before Your Misery Consumes You.. You Cant Be Me, Or The Next Bitch, Rather Try Being Yaself Hoe..
 
Slenderman Carter
Slenderman Carter I'll admit. [] Your're annoying. [] You're hot. [] You're funny [] Your Pretty. [] You're adorable. [] You're cute. [] You've made me smile. [] I love you. [] I miss you. [] You've made me mad. [] We should hangout. [] We should talk more. [] I would kiss you. [] I would hug you. [] I date you. [] I would marry you on here.Lol [] You need to make this your status so I can like it
 
Vivian Willard
Ahh!! I love this!!
 
David Liakakes
David Liakakes *NOT PERVERTED/NASTY ITS ACCUAL SAD* Girl: Slow down, Im scared. Guy: No, this is fun. Girl: No it's not. Please it's too scary! Guy: Then tell me you love me. ... ... ... Girl: Fine I love you. Slow down! ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Guy: Now give me a BIG hug. Girl : *hugs him* Guy: Can you take my helmet off and put it on yourself? It's bugging me. Girl: Alright, now slow down Guy: I love you babe. (in the paper the next day): A motorcycle had crashed into a building because of brake failure. Two people were on it, but only 1 had survived. The truth was that halfway down the road, the guy realized that his brakes broke, but he didn't want to let the girl know. Instead, he had her say she loved him and felt her hug one last time, then he had her wear his helmet so that she would live even though it meant that he would die. If u love any one this much re-post this ....and....the love of your life will realize they feel the same .... DONT BREAK THIS . 2morow will be the best day of your life.. However, if u don t post this by at least 12:00 tonight, you will have bad luck in your love life 4 the rest of your life
 
Steve Sullivan
Steve Sullivan I am too old to cry, but it hurts too much to laugh...after AL
 
Patsy Utt
Patsy Utt Thank you all for all your birthday wishes. I really appreciate them and love hearing from you.! It's been a nice day!!
 
Chandal Da-bestest Fuller
Chandal Da-bestest Fuller Omw home just left my mother house, did my homework & everything! Staying focus I love it!!!
 
Brandy Gregory-self
Brandy Gregory-self I need a best friend
 
Lusi Vera
Lusi Vera I miss my dad (⌣́_⌣̀) .
 

No comments:

Post a Comment