Thursday, December 1, 2011

Work and a presentation at school today i got too be succefull today LIGHTS CAMERA ACTION to celebrate my 25th birthday without achieving something I've been dreaming for 13 years

Eman Arthur
Eman Arthur Work and a presentation at school today i got too be succefull today LIGHTS CAMERA ACTION!!!!!!!
 
Francisco Arief
Francisco Arief to celebrate my 25th birthday without achieving something I've been dreaming for 13 years would be a nightmare comes true. Another procrastination and that would be devastating... for nothing is more foolish than wasting youthfulness.
 
Sydwell Mngomezulu
Sydwell Mngomezulu But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, willing to yield, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality and without hypocrisy - James 3:17 Meditate on these words. Entrench it in your spirit and LIVE IT. Be a world-changer!@Bert Pretorius
 
Ken Henderson
Ken Henderson But when they saw him walking on the lake, they thought he was a ghost. They cried out, because they all saw him and were terrified. Immediately he spoke to them and said, "Take courage! It is I. Don't be afraid." Mark 6:49-50 (NIV)
 
Al Poe
Al Poe Good Morning Fellow Patriots: So some stores this year are going to ignore political correctness and say Merry Christmas and not Happy Holidays. At these stores I will shop for taking a stand for Christmas. Target and Best Buy are two of the stores I will be shopping at. Lets make sure we keep Christ in Christmas this year. MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!
 
Risa Smith Dudley
Risa Smith Dudley Good morning everyone! What a great day, it's December, yeah baby my favorite time of the year:)
 
Randy Corbiere
Randy Corbiere December already Days go fast..Diggy Dogs Dont close that Door. here comes the Dancing Ducks. they gotta come in for a Drink. work ToDay.FriDay.Sat. & Sun. Dare to Dream!!
 
Sly Anderson
Sly Anderson http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jETV6ek2Sp0
www.youtube.com
Shouts outs to everyone who took their time out to support. Suscribe for more.
 
Candle Baker
Candle Baker Im getting so tired of everybody that fake got something to say or bitting there tongues to me but can say everything about me to somebody else do me a favor tell u like i tell my kids if your going to say anything mean what u say and say what u mean so there want be any confussionon either end we all grown act like it dame
 
Subrata Sadhu
Subrata Sadhu at the age of 18: i wanted to - get into a good govt engineering college... i lived in - Durgapur my biggest fear- screwing up my entrance exams loved - gossiping, watching cartoons, eating... :P i was dating- no-one :( my bestie(s) - Rohan Bhattacharjee, Agnideep Sarkar, Dipayan Koley, Sumit Chakraborty, Ishan Roy .. like the status and i'll give you an age.. Then you have to fill this and put it as your status....courtesy : Joydip Makar
 
Jeanky Anne Agne
Jeanky Anne Agne Lance Saga, your love is d greatest gift i've ever receive... i love u nhieko... <3 <3 <3 http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=307033109325227&set=a.293795680648970.87082.100000556225754&type=3
 
Margaret Little
Margaret Little Don't need an angel on top of my tree, I already have a few in heaven looking down on me ♥ ... Put this as your status if you have someone in heaven you wish could be here for Christmas ♥♥♥♥♥
 
Jennifer Nelson
Jennifer Nelson I want to say thank you to all those who wished me a happy birthday, your all awesome friends! Its just another year gone and a new one to fill with happy memories....
 
Lipz Lopez
Lipz Lopez Gudnite ...,,sweetdreams to all of u my lovng,sweet and caring friends:) have a nice sleep..
 
Lorraine Nogales
Lorraine Nogales had a great time with my best pals today :) ubos pera natin pero buuusssoooggg :)) paano ba yan sa 17 na ulit .
 
Brooke Lewis
Brooke Lewis Morning fb everyone have a blessed n productive day!
 
Peter Kasoa
Peter Kasoa The difference between men and women. When a woman is asked how she would feel if she caught her husband in bed with another man she replies " Devastated". Men are only devastated when told he's not allowed to join in.
 
Sandra Henton
Sandra Henton you can make me mad you can't even p*** me off or push a button..... but when it comes to my kids I like a volcano when I explode stay thee hell on my way....
 
Kalu Godwin
Kalu Godwin 3 men took their wives to hospita 4 deliverey.shortly a nurse came out nd asked"who is joseph dat works wit three crowns milk,d man stood up.congratulation ur wife delivered three bouncing babies.she said shortly afterd nurse came out nd asked.who is john dat work wit 7up bottling company.congratulation ur wife was delivered of seven bouncing babies.lmmediately,the third guy took off nd ran away because he was workin wit 33larger beer.
 
Tammie Hollaway
Tammie Hollaway Sometimes it is good to be alone with your thoughts... And sometimes not so much... Today is a good day for it! Sometimes its good to feel things then let go of them!!
 
SarThak Agarwal
SarThak Agarwal You were from a perfect world" "A world that threw me away today" "Today, today to run away" A pill to make you numb ! A pill to make you dumb ! ... A pill to make you anybody else ! But all the drugs in this world Won't save her from herself...
 
Ntetheh Guguh
Ntetheh Guguh Wt a gr8dai wth k.n.i(igagasi lobunye)kanye nan bangany.ninjan kdwa kulokukushsa okungaka?
 
Lala Luvin Yu Taylor
Lala Luvin Yu Taylor goin to mely in a lil but i hate takin buses
 
Ohsotatted Ondatkhalifa Marley
Ohsotatted Ondatkhalifa Marley Im damn near shiddy been up for damn near 2days head startin to hurt and on top of dat shit aint no weedmans up smh...ineeda blunt & a pepsi MarleyGee *MBM*
 
Bob Grauer
Bob Grauer What a way to start Deember - SNOW!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment