Thursday, December 1, 2011

Damn dnt beat around the bush with nobodii I understand everything Tell me nd ya own word tht yu dnt want me here Victoria 203 moment I leave you

Brian Lovee Bordeaux
Brian Lovee Bordeaux Damn dnt beat around the bush with nobodii...... I understand everything....... Tell me nd ya own word tht yu dnt want me here.........
 
Rahul Jain
Rahul Jain Victoria 203 moment ... I leave you to guess what it is ...
 
Vinnie Sapino
Vinnie Sapino I'm only gonna look forward n be happy with what I got n who I got
 
Clifton Green
Clifton Green I got allot of work lined up this weekend. I hope i get a lil time for myself to do something for myself......
 
Joana Lamptey
Joana Lamptey I WANT TO SLEEP.
 
Kelli Carr-Wallace
Kelli Carr-Wallace Busy busy day already, i could just screammmm!!
 
Semisi Cocobunji Motosua
Semisi Cocobunji Motosua Why am I not surprised to see such bitchy statuses? You're too young to be saying idiotic things like that. You fool.
 
Ravi Choudhary
Ravi Choudhary Bikhre ansuon ke moti hum piro na sake.. Aapki yaad me Sari raat so na sake.. Bah na jaye ansuon me tasveer aapki... Bus yahi soch kar hum ro na sake......i miss u....dear
 
Jamie Erp
Jamie Erp I'm willing to bet that my head is harder than this brick wall I keep beating it against!!! Ugghhhhhhhhhhh!!!!
 
Ashley Wallace-Cancel
Ashley Wallace-Cancel I think its time for a change!
 
Patricia Dugan
Patricia Dugan Hates when you get the " You're JUST a mom "or" Do you ever work. "Umm yes.. I am a mom!! That makes me an alarm clock, cook, maid, waitress, teacher, nurse, handyman, security officer, photographer, counselor, event planner, personal assistant, ATM, and I scare away the boogey man. I don't get holidays, sick pay or days off. I work through the DAY and NIGHT. I am on call 24/7 for the rest of my life!! And that's just with my first job... BEING A MOM!!! I may not be anything to you but I am everything to Someone!! Re-post if you're a PROUD MOM!! ♥ and if you don't think it's a job, try it for a week.
 
Brian Walker
Brian Walker Confession #11: I hate fish. Especially the expensive ones...... They kill me.
 
Christin Malvegård
Christin Malvegård Dumma jävla cancer... Vi vill alla ha en ny bil, ny telefon, gå ner i vikt... En person som har cancer vill bara en sak - att bekämpa sin cancer! Jag vet att 97% av er inte kommer att sätta detta på era väggar, men 3% av mina vänner kommer. Sätt den på väggen för att hedra någon som dött av cancer, eller som kämpar mot det nu!
 
Shelby Jean Hart
Shelby Jean Hart HAPPY BIRTHDAY ERIC! You are sooo HANDSOME, ERIC! But, sadly you are young enough to be "the son" I wish for! Hope your dreams come true and u hang out or whatever you want on this your special day.
 
Dukus Davis
Dukus Davis Jesus Christ people I don't give a fuck what two lesbians made stop sharing that fucking link
 
Barak Ngu
Barak Ngu Because He lives, i can face 2morow..because Christ lives all fear is gone.,because i know....He owns my future my life is...
 
Tracy McWhorter
Tracy McWhorter Good Morning Everyone.....does anyone know of a good House Cleaning Service in the Scurry Area? We are wanting to get someone to start cleaning our home since Misti will be at work until late and I will be out of town. Thanks FB Friends......
 
Valerie Kincade
Valerie Kincade I just wanna thank whoever Tara is that decided to text Ben this morning at 5:30 he evidently doesn't know who you are but thanks for waking me up hun hope everything is ok!
 
Arjun Jain
Arjun Jain i won't say I Love you .. , i will make you feel .. ' i will do ..'
 
Andrew Dao
Andrew Dao I get to make up a 0 for one of my test!!!!! Muhahahha yeahhhh buddy!!!!
 
Yakub Zibiri
Yakub Zibiri Happy xmass in adverce as we enter d month of december to day , I pry to God let us rich new year.
 
M'face Uyauya
M'face Uyauya I lost faith in love...
 
Pika Mastar
Pika Mastar ustazah firuz....terbaikkkkk i like :):)
 
Sarah Rozelle
Sarah Rozelle When life is hard....pray harder!!! Have faith in how today is goin to go...confident and motivated!!! Shaking everything else off and doin what I gotta do ;)
 
Shawn Bujdos
Shawn Bujdos Just have to pass this along.... I have so much going on in my life right now... I need a blessing and cant afford to not pay it forward... so here ya go... If you have taken a minute to read this... God has seen YOU struggling with something. God says its over. A blessing is coming your way.... If you believe in God send this message on, please don't ignore it, you are being tested. God is going to fix two things (BIG) tonight in your favor. If you believe in God… drop everything and re-post it. Can't hurt...I Still Believe in Miracles.. .......prayers, love , you are surrounded!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment