Thursday, December 1, 2011

So much pain just wish I could sleep it an all go away but unfortunately just don't work that way damn I want to say thank you to all the

Ang SoIndependent Foxx
Ang SoIndependent Foxx So much pain just wish I could sleep it an all go away but unfortunately just don't work that way damn
 
Ahmad EL Lahib
Ahmad EL Lahib I want to say thank you to all the people who walked into my life and made it outstanding and all the people who walked out of my life and made it fantastic!
 
Rugged Pastor Godwin
Rugged Pastor Godwin Dis month and beyond i want be free from sin. I really want be faithful to God. Pls pray 4 me
 
LorMia Gettnbiqqfaded Holloway
LorMia Gettnbiqqfaded Holloway I Dead These Dumb Bitche'S Likeh Cockroaches #ItsMiaBitch
 
Brenton Fagg
Brenton Fagg Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes!! Made sure I partied until the last minutes of it! Cheers =)
 
Christopher Allen Kesek
Christopher Allen Kesek When another trades lack of production and ability to install according to blueprints inhibits my production a fire roars inside me and I just wanna smash shit and swear a people lol.
 
Adebesin Adewale Walentino Davido
Adebesin Adewale Walentino Davido All i do is Win! Win!! Win!!! Win!!!! No matter wat. . . .
 
Bryen Ballard
Bryen Ballard I get the pleasure of picking up sticks out of a farmer's field this morning if anyone is interested in helping! It pays!
 
Stella Williamson
Stella Williamson I hope every thing gets better!!!:(
 
DaniiaSnookii'polizzii Nfar
DaniiaSnookii'polizzii Nfar : aku inda pulang hot p nyaman jua hahaha saktuah urgnya..kna sindir luan bngga... : zam i love you bro !!
 
Akinyemi Gabriel
Akinyemi Gabriel Lord i thanks u for making me to see d mounth of dec with joy. Happy new mounth to u all my friends on fb
 
Tony George
Tony George Feeling all of my 42 years now, but I didn't have a problem finishing the 3 mile ruck march this morning... Young dudes seemed suprised lol
 
Paul Williams
Paul Williams Need opinions people. Thinking of investing in an Xbox or Playstation. I only really play racing games and football games. COD etc doesn't appeal to me. Which would be better for me to buy?
 
Pamela Keepsitrealtodafullest Pyant
Pamela Keepsitrealtodafullest Pyant Up early Finna go to this interview pray I get the job
 
Leah Olman
Leah Olman ♥ Don't need an angel on top of my tree, I already have one in heaven looking down on me ♥.. Put this as your status if you have someone in heaven you wish could be here for Christmas ♥
 
Vanessa Steely
Vanessa Steely I'm not ready for this work thing today at all I hope it's not to bad hope 6:30pm comes fast !!!!!
 
Patricia Howell
Patricia Howell I am so tired got hardly any sleep last night tossed an turned all night
 
Sheena.M. Agius
Sheena.M. Agius Well today is a sad day for the agius family we are putting our 12 year old family dog down she has gotten so bad she don't eat and can't do the stairs anymore. Mika u will be miss muchly and I love u to the moon and back. Xoxox rip baby girl
 
Amy Rather
Amy Rather Danny and Kyle talking in the car: Danny:"i'm sick" Kyle:"don't say that Danny...if you say that then you will be sick..say i'm healed in Jesus name" Stephen:"hang on a sec Kyle didn't you come i'm my room just this morning saying you didn't feel good" Kyle: "that's different dad I was actually sick"
 
Jennifer Monk
Jennifer Monk few snags, but I have an awesome support team. So, we got this lol.
 
Rex Ruiz
Rex Ruiz Today is my Tia Julie's Bday, I wish I could lick her face today but she only invites cuddie over! :(
 
Akinyeye Walex
Akinyeye Walex Verry verry verry gud.nw am @ myl12. I wld buy my christmax (chekin) wath can I buy 4 ya???
 
Victoria White Gaston
Victoria White Gaston Cant believe its CHRISTmas time!... This is a very emotional time of year. When i think of CHRISTmas i think of my grandmama. She always made it so much fun for us grandkids.
 
Lindsey Szczepanski
Lindsey Szczepanski Ughhh... I hate that stupid clock dinging out in the quad! It is NOT necessary for it to play songs, especially this early in the morning!! ):
 
Johnnie Shropshire Faircloth
Johnnie Shropshire Faircloth Eight years ago today my sister went home to Jesus. I miss her so much. Can't believe its been 8 years! But God is so good, He has brought me out of the devastation I usually feel on this day, this season, and has given me peace. Thank you God!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment