Thursday, December 1, 2011

oday would have been daddys birthdayhe would be 69 and holdinghe would have said thatTaking nephew to doctorWhy do they put kids to sleep now to pull a toothheck when

Penny Overman
Penny Overman oday would have been daddys birthday,he would be 69 and holding(he would have said that).Taking nephew to doctor.Why do they put kids to sleep now to pull a tooth,heck when i was growing up your parents pulled it out,didnt give u nothing for pain but a butt whupping if u cried.
 
Vanitha Pillay
Vanitha Pillay Hoilday seasons loving every moment of it hope u are too.
 
Darma Mudra
Darma Mudra signal'', dimana u,,hedeh
 
Denzel Tyler
Denzel Tyler they be lyk D -RAW motherfucker why u RAW u know wat coz i dont give a fuck at all
 
Jonhnnicolie Johnnicolie
Jonhnnicolie Johnnicolie michelle ferrer kapal m teh kate m masyado hahahaah maganda ka san banda sapakin k pa mukha m eh kaw naman adrian ayko n talaga sawang sawa n q sau sana d n kita binalikan at pinagtanggol sa mga tito k kung alam q lang n gagguhin m din pala q kapal mo talaga kaw babae fuck u ashole damn u gurl eto ka ....... !!!!!!!!!!!ngyon adrian malaya kana magsama kau ng michhele m tutal magka muka nman kau ...hehehehe di n kylangin pahabain to basta q kontento na q sa 2 anak k fuck u both of u bullshit!!!!!!............
 
Swtnais Naisoi
Swtnais Naisoi I giv u evrything.... all of ma life,,, all of ma love & da all of mi.....coz u mean alot 2 mi...I thank you always.
 
Tiisetso Twala
Tiisetso Twala Nvm il find sum1 like u...i wish nothin but the best 4 u..*sing* il rememba u say sumtyms it last in sumtyms it Hurt instead.....Hw r u doin frnds????????
 
Crystal Wallace
Crystal Wallace Time for me to close up at work and go home :) MISSING U BUM!!!!!!!!!
 
Ouk Chettra
Ouk Chettra People should look around urself before comment to other? Aren't u perfect enough?
 
Tuelo Sanibo Ford Masego
Tuelo Sanibo Ford Masego Are u ready my frnds 23 and 1/3,2 whr is maovy so skhiphane bathoo!!!
 
Swagga Chynee
Swagga Chynee Only send me fren request when ur get ah profile pic so i wud knw who u beeee..........thanxz
 
Jennifer Shivener
Jennifer Shivener Eggs, bacon & bluberry waffles.....jay u might be a little spoiled!
 
Anfernee HitStick Hunter
Anfernee HitStick Hunter I cud tell a lie if u askin me my where abouts but I might tlk dat real if u ask me wat I care about...Drake
 
Pooda BoosiegosickFamboy
Pooda BoosiegosickFamboy A couple tips before u hop in this street game; Grab u a hand full of real niggas thats willin to get money n take tha chances that cum wit it, Buy heavy artilary for tha hatin niggas, An lay down law when its time, An dont get to comfortable wit yo custo's R\S... RIP BOOSIE.
 
Charity Rich
Charity Rich Boy:} Why didnt u anwser your phone? Girl:} Cause i was dancing to my ringtone:D
 
Aten Eiza
Aten Eiza Hilmi Jamaludin.. rindu sgt ker kt kakak hg sorg ni.. mmg phone ayong tuk pnuh kn ngn gmbq2 mms hg kn.. :P by the way, miss u guys too! <3
 
Justine Lubanga
Justine Lubanga Ama blow your ssupy hahahaha Bitch u dnt knw me..
 
Love Asia Waitokia
Love Asia Waitokia u get woken up at 3am with ur mum screaming coz the cat died.. sum kunt ran hua ova.. ; (
 
Joan Cauley
Joan Cauley Good morning FB family and friends have nothing special to say, just feeling thankful for the day he's blessed me with, Barbara I,m still praising God for you healing, you know I feel so good I just cant get enought of praising his name J-E-S-U-S. Leon your story continoues to show God's love and grace for us, I truly enjoyed reading it keep the wordcomming that we all may partake of it, God Bless you and yours, remember we all walk by faith and not by sight for it is our faith that keeps us whold.
 
Pínk Pánther Tb
Pínk Pánther Tb i wish i can be ur and u can be mind..............<3 u my wife
 
Nayon Sarkar
Nayon Sarkar Somoy ta katanor kono upay passina.Have u any different idea .....
 
Agugu Drogba
Agugu Drogba 4gv me darlin 4 lvin u so much dat evn i cnt contrl myself.
 
Khaan Aalam
Khaan Aalam Love u mom Forever in my life :-)
 
Auta Jonah
Auta Jonah i wake up this morning with a new song gvn 2 me by my fada, and he said to me, SON bcos u hav seen 2day, Peace, Favo, Lnglyf prspa,gudhealt and many moreshal ye benefit dis mont of december and i shout AMEN. Wunt u join me answer
 
Kim-Tsahai Hinds
Kim-Tsahai Hinds i think this is funny , real but funny F.U.C.K stands for " Friends U Can keep" so promise me, you'll F.U.C.K me 4ever! Send to all your friends and see who will fuck u back :)~
 

No comments:

Post a Comment