Thursday, December 1, 2011

Cant stand when girls take a thousand pics of themselves steady callin herself a pretty barbie when in actuality u look like somebody beat u with an ugly stick http:wwwfacebookcomlphpuhttp3A2F2Fwwwbreakcom2Findex2Fpeopleofwalmartsong2063156hEAQHU2kXs

Detra Washington
Detra Washington Cant stand when girls take a thousand pics of themselves steady callin herself a pretty barbie when in actuality u look like somebody beat u with an ugly stick
 
Barry Nelson
Barry Nelson http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.break.com%2Findex%2Fpeople-of-walmart-song-2063156&h=EAQHU2kXs
www.break.com
This is an ode to the People Of Walmart by Jessica Frech. It catalogs every known species of Walmart shopper. It's an anthropological marvel.

On ITunes
 
Donna Raborn
Donna Raborn my grand daughter was born at 11 10 last night. she weighed 7 14. 20 inches long. her name is kaleighia deloris marie. GOD IS SOOOOOO GOOD. HE GAVE ME A GRAND DAUGHTER AND DYLAN ON THE SAME DAY. ALSO, THIS IS THE LAST BABY, 8 GRANDSONS AND 2 GRAND DAUGHTERS. THANK U GOD FOR LOVING ME AND LETTING ME HAVE A GREAT REVELATION OF YOUR LOVE YESTERDAY. ALSO. I WANT TO APOLOGIZE TO ANYONE THAT I HAVE OFFENDED. PLZ FORGIVE ME, PAM AND ANYONE ELSE THAT MAY BE EVEN JUST THE SLIGHTEST BIT MAD AT ME. LETS GET TOGETHER AND TALK ABOUT IT. WE MAY NOT LIKE EACH OTHER BUT GOD TELLS US TO LOVE ONE ANOTHER. AGAIN. THAN YOU, GOD, FOR YOUR MANY BLESSINGS.
 
Umasuku Mfn
Umasuku Mfn Happy aids day my lovely MASUKU'S....IF UR POSITIVE WE STILL LOVE U! ONE BLOOD ONE WAY...LOVE THE MASUKU'S FROM VICTOR (Mr.V), DUMISANI (Mr.D), THABISILE (Mr.T) AND VUVU (Miss V)
 
Senzo Revelation Ntuli
Senzo Revelation Ntuli I want to check ma HIV status n they are telln me to come back next week, then sorry, m NEVA SEEING U PPL AGAIN
 
Stacey Hancock
Stacey Hancock Has just got the new iPhone 4 S god I love my mummy!!!! Thank u mummy!!!! Xxxx
 
Justine Cruickshank
Justine Cruickshank Loudest applause takez the kash: Categories r az followz:femmeQUEEN VS BUTCHqueen vs PRETTIBOI VS femme@tuesday DECEMBER6 @VIMclubBABEL131Ave c b2n 8&9ftrain to 2ave>VIM bringing u a party 4the creatively inclined ppl.also featuring their wkly open mic!*@plz note 4 those of u who dont kno:THEY HAVE MOVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!*they r now@this location every tuesday nite....
 
Lisa Man Nagy
Lisa Man Nagy I will miss that funny little weather guy... Depression is hard to deal with... Few realize that there are only a handful of people that I myself would never leave...but as they slowly give up on me I lose another piece of myself... R.I.P. Don... as u can see now you were greatly loved & its a shame that wasnt enough to keep u here
 
Micheal Taiwo Smith
Micheal Taiwo Smith It's b4 they help u blow ur trumphet bt now my broda u gat 2 shaparly blow ur tin urself xcpt persn wey no get hin own 2 blow!
 
Divya Bantawa
Divya Bantawa Sm things r left undone, sm wrds r left unsaid, sm feelings r left unexpressed bt sm 1 as nic as u cud nvr b left unmissed...
 
Lynette Wandia
Lynette Wandia Tell e story of grace 2dy as u do everything as unto e Father.
 
Moon Sky
Moon Sky Nobody understand u clearly like u understand ur self !
 
J Black Baba
J Black Baba na me jblack the c.e.o ghetto soldierz entertament. download my new track. title/ party dey here. may god bless u all as u do.
 
Akhimien Esther Isimakhome
Akhimien Esther Isimakhome I need u now Lord more than ever before
 
Steve Angel Rao
Steve Angel Rao gud nght all bro n sisters god bless u tc byee apna khyal rkhna
 
Layce Nanaquewitang
Layce Nanaquewitang Dad if u see this ur children r up n early for school =) lol we didnt sleep in lol
 
Squiza Gh
Squiza Gh Never blame a day in ur life. Good days give u happiness. Bad days give u experience. Both are essential in life! All are God's blessings! Yum..
 
Thembeka Maphalala
Thembeka Maphalala Im dng jst 5yn witout u,getng alng very wel witout u,*eziculela
 
Rosanwo Towoju
Rosanwo Towoju CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA(C.B.N). WHERE ARE U?
 
Shannon Robinson
Shannon Robinson I WISH I THOUGHT OF THIS FIRST! I AM ALWAYS CALLIN' PPL CRICKETS LOL!--->Haters r like crickets.They make a lot of noise. You hear it but u can't see them. Then right when u walk by them, they're quiet....via Tammy D Scott
 
Blessing Lesego LeeTonic
Blessing Lesego LeeTonic Neva wud hav made it, neva wud hav made it witout U.......i wud hav lost it all, bt nw i c hw U wer ther 4me n nw i cn say, im stronger, im wiser, im better....mch better! #singing# if it was'nt God, i dnt thnk i wud hav made it ths far in lyf!
 
Katie Tomaini
Katie Tomaini HEROIN "I destroy homes, tare families apart, take your children & that's just the start. Im more costly than diamonds, more costly than gold, the sorrow i bring is a sight to behold & if u need me, remember im easily found. I live all around you, in schools & in town I live with the rich, i live with the poor, I live down the street, & maybe next door My power is awesome; try me you'll... see, Bu.........t if you do, you may never break free Just try me once and i might let you go, but try me twice, and ill own your soul. When i possess you, youll steal & you'll lie You do what you have to just to get high. The crimes you'll commit for my narcotic charms Will be worth the pleasure you'll feel in your arms. You'll lie to your mother; you'll steal from your dad When you see their tears, you should feel sad But you'll forget your morals & how you were rasied, I'll be your conscience, i'll teach you my ways. I take kids from parents, and parents from kids, I turn people from god, & separate from friends. I'll take everything from you, your looks & your pride, I'll be with you always, right by your side. You'll give up everything-your family, your home, Your friends, your money, then you'll be alone. I'll take & take, till you have nothing more to give, When im finished with you, you'll be lucky to live. If you try me be warned-this is no game, If givin the chance, i'll drive you insane, I'll ravish your body; i'll control your mind, I'll own you completely; your soul will be mine. The nightmares i'll give you while lying in bed, The voices you'll hear from inside your head, The sweats, the shakes, the visions you'll see; I want you to know, these are all gifts from me, But then it's too late, and you'll know in your heart, That you are mine, and we shall not part, You'll regret that you tried me, they always do, But you came to me, not i to you. You knew this would happen, Many times you were told, But you challenged my power & chose to be bold You could have said no, and just walked away, If you could live that day over, now what would you say? I'll be your master; you will be my slave, I'll even go with you, when you go to your grave, Now that you have met me , what will you do? Will you try me or not? Its all up to you. I can bring you more misery than words can tell, Come take my hand, let me lead you to hell......RE POST IF YOU ARE AGAINST HEROIN...............♥ ♥ RIP KELLY & KIERA LYN ♥ ♥
 
Shazz Kuili
Shazz Kuili Jst a tot ov u or da hearing ov ur name disgusts me bt yt u kip making me sick. Go away dwagg! :-@ :-@
 
Robert Samantha Myers
Robert Samantha Myers Alright everyone. This is for everyone that lives in or near Shreveport, La. Come into Posados and buy our Christmas gift card from me. I am in a contest against every server at every store to see who can sale the most. Oh and we have really good food. Thank U all.
 
Tabitha Charles
Tabitha Charles Love..live..learn..lessons.. Love life with all u have n learn lifes lessons with the most respect possible!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment