Thursday, December 1, 2011

I Hate when you get the You're JUST a mom or Do you ever work Uhhh yes I am a Mom That makes me an alarm clock cook maid waitress

Lisa Bowen
Lisa Bowen I Hate when you get the "You're JUST a mom?" or "Do you ever work?" Uhhh yes, I am a Mom! That makes me an alarm clock, cook, maid, waitress, teacher, nurse, handyman, security officer, photographer, counselor, chauffeur, event planner, personal assistant, ATM & I scare away the boogie man. I don't get holidays, sick pay or days off. I work through the DAY & NIGHT. I am on call 24/7 for the rest of my life. And that's just my first job... BEING A MOM!! :) I may not be anything to you but I am everything to someone! Re-post if you are a PROUD Mom ♥
 
Brady Sauls
Brady Sauls Wow I ran off and forgot everything this morning wow what a day this is gonna be
 
Jody McCarthy
Jody McCarthy klerksdorp nursing colldge here i come!i was accptd!in ur face haters lol
 
Phumzile Manikela Mkhize
Phumzile Manikela Mkhize anyplace with a live band that u can take me out to, i mean vandag....
 
Ameay Sawant
Ameay Sawant Hi friend i am back to mumbai
 
Patrice Woods
Patrice Woods In class and I believe I KILLED MY PRESENTATION....at least thats what i think until i get my score back at the end of class. #even though the paper sucked...MY PRESENTATION ROCKED!
 
D.j. Rounsavall
D.j. Rounsavall I have a friend that has 4 good tickets to Texas/Baylor this Saturday night. If your interested in them let me know.
 
Sbusiso Shange
Sbusiso Shange A.after. I. intacos. D.death. S.strikes. We realy need to think twice.
 
Amanda Beaulieu
Amanda Beaulieu so soon as clifford came on t.v cici got all happy and while I wasnt looking.. SHE LICKED THE LEFT SIDE OF MY FACE! Lmao.. Cause clifford kisses emily on her face... Damn ciaras gonna be licking people now Lol.. #my lil sav.. :) <3
 
Anissa Platt
Anissa Platt Really i could care less ik what i am and what im not i knw what im capable of u cant judge me if u have no clue about me geta life ppl who hate
 
June Spencer
June Spencer PAY ATTENTION TO WARNING SIGNS OF A STROKE: I LIKE THIS REMINDER WHEN IT COMES AROUND I WILL ALWAYS REPOST: At an ordinary barbecue Kate stumbles and falls. A guest offers to call an ambulance, but Kate convinces everyone that she is fine and that it is her new shoe's that made her fall .. She seems a little pale, so her husband helps to brush off her clothes and pick a new food dish for her. She then partied all night with the others. Her husband called later...... to say he had taken her to the hospital and that she died at 11 pm ! She had suffered a stroke. A neurologist says a person who gets a stroke should be treated within 3 hours to be saved .. this means that we must all be aware of whether a person gets a stroke ... A quick test is: 1) Ask the person to laugh .. They can not do this 2) Ask the person to speak a complete sentence .. 3) Ask the person to raise both arms .. It is not quite as it should be ... 4) Ask the person to stick out their tongue .. It will roll and squirm in their mouth ... A cardiologist (heart doctor) says: IF THIS FACT IS POSTED BY AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE, WE MAY SAVE MORE LIVES, AND POSSIBLY OUR OWN .. We daily send all sorts of invitations, but now we can fill the internet with something EXTREMELY IMPORTANT! If you think the same thing, copy this and together we just might actually save lives ..........BE AWARE SAVE A LIFE
 
Sam XiaoSam'x
Sam XiaoSam'x FK u Digi .... make my msg can send out 1 time.... i tot other ppl post those Digi Digi... now turn me FK U O.O ... ==
 
Cassi Smith
Cassi Smith Heather i love you so much you have mad me the happiest person in this world, ahhh i finally have the phone i have always wanted and getting it on today :-) :-) double smiles
 
Tammy White
Tammy White OK, face is swollen 2 my eyeball!!!! Can't talk,gonna rest this head. Have a good day. I love u KC and Kira!!! Call your Mom, she's sick!! Live-Laugh=Love
 
Allison Jones
Allison Jones Not hurtn myself at all 2day. i dnt care if it is d 1st of d month.
 
Mike Blaker
Mike Blaker ok i just looked at the week forcast tuesday im not going outside its gonna get down to -2 and thats not counting windchill. They are calling snow almost all week.
 
Scott Hay
Scott Hay Brad Dietsch shared the following link and had this to say about it:hey now...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-D5JMPqYrzMSetlist: Set 2 Aiko Aiko Samson & Delilah He's Gone I Need A Miracle China Doll Jam Drums Space The Wheel Playin' in the Band Day Tripper E: US Blues Video s...
 
Mathew Stevenson
Mathew Stevenson It is now official. I am registered to do a Triathalon!!!! Wish me luck.
 
Chris Smith
Chris Smith Nice to have day off, trying to catch up with all of lifes little trials and tribulations. Definately sweater weather, i like it.
 
Trina Eglip
Trina Eglip Today I'm getting my first of three tatts removed..... how the Hell am I gunna wash my hair tmarro? Giggles..
 
Karabo Phillimon Magane
Karabo Phillimon Magane Boy Goes to a Chemist & Said: Give Me a Condom, I’m Going to My Gfs house for Dinner. Actually Give Me 2 More. Her Sis is a Bomb!! & Her Mom is Still Hot ♥ ;p . During Dinner.. Girl’s Father Came to Home.. Boy Lowers his Head Immediately & Start Praying.. . . . . . . Girl: I Never Knew You are So Religious ;p . Boy: I Never Knew Your Father is a CHEMIST! ;@ ;p
 
Anthony Lanzone
Anthony Lanzone American Horror Story has got to be the 1st series that I have followed for more than 2 weeks in a while... Great plot, awesome story
 
Harpreet Rai
Harpreet Rai ਉਰੇ ਆ ਤੈਨੂੰ ਇੱਕ ਗੱਲ ਸਮਝਾਂਵਾ......., ਮਾੜੇ ਪੁਰਜੇ ਨੂੰ ਕਦੇ ਹੱਥ ਮੈਂ ਨਾ ਪਾਵਾਂ..., ਵੈਸੇ ਤਾਂ ਮਿੱਤਰਾਂ ਦਾ ਬਹੁਤ ਵੱਡਾ score..,,......, but white chiks ਨਾ:-x.., i dont like many more......,. ਬਣ ਮਿੱਤਰਾਂ ਦੀ ਹੋ,......., i mean ਮਿੱਤਰਾਂ ਦੀ ਹੋ..., ਤੂੰ ਵੀ ਟੇਡਾ-ਟੇਡਾ ਤੱਕੇਂ ਸਾਨੂੰ...... i know! dont say no no.,. ਨੀ ਮੈਂ ਤੇਰਾ yo yo..,... ਤੂੰ ਹਾਂ ਤਾਂ ਕਰ,,, ਸਾਂਭਲੂ ਮੈ ਤੇਰਾ ਪਿਉ....,..,....,.
 
Nyshea SheaBabii White
Nyshea SheaBabii White TODAY IS WORLD AIDS DAY!!! I CELEBRATE FOR THOSE WHO ARE DEALING WITH AND THOSE WHO WE HAVE LOST!! TODAY I ASK ALL OF YOU TO GO GET TESTED!! TAKE SOME FRIENDS!! MOST PEOPLE DON'T SHOW ANY SIDE EFFECTS!!! JUST REMEMBER IT'S BETTER TO KNOW THEN NOT TO KNOW!!
 
Ashley Nicole Reade Deal
Ashley Nicole Reade Deal in texas :) gotta jacuzzi suite! For hella cheap cuz tha guy said "i dont want ta disappoint her so u can have it for 85 plus tax instead of 124 plus tax:) hmmmm daniel says he was flirtin lol
 

No comments:

Post a Comment